Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. (30205 Views)

Run Away From OAU Ile Ife If You Love Yourself / Nairalander Bags First Class And Two Awards In UNIZIK. / Nigerian Lady Bags 1st Class In BSc & Distinction In MSc Outside Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by ireneony(f): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2015
colossus2:

And you had to quote all that cos of your frivolous comment undecided
yea...cos we are getting married very soon wink

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by usmanktg2(m): 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
and why is nairaland not a motivation?
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
my fiancé how you de cheesy
You had to quote everything
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by lasunray(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
digging gold since 2005

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by frankIzuchukwu(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
congratulations. .
is
not
A
day job...
HOPE 2 Join u SOON.....
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by Agnesgrace(f): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by stanconnect(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2015
Congrats bro
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by ireneony(f): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
VickyyB:

You had to quote everything
am just so proud of him....and helping him to flaunt it cool
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by darkid1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
K
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by ireneony(f): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
lasunray:

digging gold since 2005
undecided
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by Drealbunmi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
nice 1..
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wow!
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by Missfads(f): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Congratulations......Wa fi se nkan rere o...Amin
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by tunapa2009(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
Wooooooow!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations ******* once again!!!
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by lasunray(m): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
undecided

just kidding
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by CoCoLav(f): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
"I'm always embarrassed by my own success"

I love this!!! >smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:
You dey craze o! Don't tell me you had to quote the whole topic just to say nonsense!
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by ireneony(f): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
onegig:
Yayyy......

I knew that naughty aburo is very intelligent but this is a big suprise... cheesy

Shola....Congrats bro. So happy for you!

10 awards .? Chai...Iwo nikan tan?
Okay o.

For those asking for a pic.

Here's it..

And for the id. The highest bidder gets it. cheesy

He is a well known Nairalander and a big time contributor. Frequents the Arts and movies section alot and has a lot of plays to his name here. I have given enough clues. You guys go figure.
kiss
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
Congrat Shola Baba. We knew it right from part two that you would make first class, even Tiwalola, Baffoe and Tunde. I'm happy for una. I'm also doing well on my own(happy for myself grin)

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by natureblack(m): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2015
colossus2:

And you had to quote all that cos of your frivolous comment undecided
and you think the deranged are not also Nairalanders undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by Obadiah77(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Agric what;smh
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by onatisi(m): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
This is a story of a nairalander that did not devout his entire time and life as a student insulting gej or shouting sai bububuhari. Nigerian students who are members of this forum should learn from this guy story. They should focus more on their studies rather than learning and casting insults and abusive languages on nairaland all the hours of the day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by ireneony(f): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
berem:
You dey craze o! Don't tell me you had to quote the whole topic just to say nonsense!
is not nonsense dear cheesy...am only celebrating my future husband tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by colossus2: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
natureblack:
and you think the deranged are not also Nairalanders undecided
Lol.... I forgot smiley
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by herald9: 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Username or adonblivit! angry

grin I don't know why all these achievers are not always popular...
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
herald9:

grin I don't know why all these achievers are not always popular...
lol they r usually reading and always in career sections.....happy new year dear
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Victoriousvic:
Username or adonblivit! angry
lol....u had better believe bro, I was in that same hall as a graduating student too, he actually won those awards....dude is a genius, deres ds girl in Pharmacy who won quite a number of awards too.
didn't even know he's a nairalander.
Congrats bro.
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by Forwetinnah: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
Congratulooobiaaa!!
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by herald9: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
ireneony:

ireneony and her erroneous mentality shasmiley
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by agrovick(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Vivly:
Most people given other courses instead of Medicine do well because they always have medicine at the back of their mind.
No they don't, it's usually the number one cause of failure using U.I as a case study

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by kstyle2(m): 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
I'm guessing yuzedo
Re: Nairalander Bags 1st Class From OAU, Wins Highest Number Of Awards. by uzolexis(f): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
omanifrank:
agric.... is that a course some1 needs to crack his brains........

while in my university days, my friends department in agric, every 1 was hitting 4 points and above self..... they had many 1st class..

thats why its easy to become a professor in the agric field..

U don't know what u r saying my friend. I also studied agricultural economics n that course is not beans, it entails a lot. It's like a combination of Agriculture n economics an it's very broad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Scores 311 In Utme / Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Olabisi Onabanjo University,ago Iwoye Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.