Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State (10816 Views)

Buhari Will Build 5000 Houses In Each State Of The Federation - Shehuri / See What Each State Got As Federal Allocation For February 2016 / List Of Eligible Voters In The 6 Geopolitical Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by skimarvel: 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
raumdeuter:
NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million

Nigerian regions in their order of electoral importance. GMB controls the 3 most important. Rigging aside, I cant see how Jonathan would survive

Buhari wins the whole NORTHWEST = 7 states, Wins Borno, Bauchi, Gombe Yobe, Kwara, Niger, Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Lagos, Adamawa, Ondo, Nasarawa

Thats already 20 states
That's my point...It's gonna be hard for him this term the populace is divided.a 5year old comolains about his governance..
Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by skimarvel: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
citizenY:

There are statistics ,figures and lies. When you put them in the hands of charlatans, a lie is the obvious product.

Mr. Ozin, you have displayed complete ignorance in your presentation by not considering current factors that could, one way or the other influence the outcome of this election ,among which,are
- mergers, defections and disenchantment with performance of parties at all levels of government
~ internal strife and protest votes where zoning is an issue
~ effects of a more mobilised electorate especially in the media.

Do you envisage a higher vote for Buhari, for example, with the mergers?
Do you envisage a higher vote for Jonathan by virtue of performance, incumbency, wider network and longer presence in the political space??

Surely, illiterate Buhari has already thought of all these.

A more enlightened Ozin should have considered these factors and more before broadcasting his ignorance. All this cut and paste effort is useless.

But, as they say ,ignorance is bliss , enjoy.
While doing so, be informed that your literacy is called into question

.....PEACE

PS

I do not intend to comment further as you and your co travellers are no doubt going to insult me.
From the above you are clearly insinuating Buhari has the upper hand.
Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by Akinsz: 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
I am tired of that kindergarten president.
Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by skimarvel: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
richybanky:
Dr Mimiko promised GEJ 1million votes wen pple dat would come out to vote will not even up to a million.. I see rigging tins grin grin
Lord have mercy
Babies in their mother's womb self go vote.Na nigeria we dey
Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by skimarvel: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2015
Mr president hometown has the lowest number of eligible voters.No magic can bring that man back even with rigging.it's all OVER
Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by citizenY(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
skimarvel:
From the above you are clearly insinuating Buhari has the upper hand.

No please.

The figures will be very close. Difficult to predict for reasons I have given. Many elements come into play,
~ APC late from the starting block/PDP on the ground with elaborate structure
~ Buhari with " captive" votes in jeopardy in NE due to insurgency
~ combination of merger parties for APC
~ defection of PDP governors
~ internal squabbles across the board especially on zoning and elective posts as in Rivers, Akwa Ibom etc
~ performance of the parties in government at state/ federal level
~perceived positions of candidates/ parties on corruption, security ,ethnicity ,religion , past/present performance.

Votes could be won and lost by all sides on any or all the issues.
Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by AkpanUnanam(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2015
Noted
Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by richybanky(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
skimarvel:
Babies in their mother's womb self go vote.Na nigeria we dey
Babies wey no do inec registration shey? 9ja which way grin
Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by wisov(m): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
In buhari's tongue A-fi-C change
Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by Deiok(m): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
I can see GMB getting over 43 million vote.
Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by orimsamsam(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Dis statistic favours buhari
Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by skimarvel: 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
Deiok:
I can see GMB getting over 43 million vote.
lols...I was expecting you to type 200million
Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by Deiok(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
skimarvel:
lols...I was expecting you to type 200million
Get lost kid.
Re: Total Number Of Eligible Voters In Each State by FastShipping: 4:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Total Number of Voters by Region:

NORTHWEST 18.9million
SOUTHWEST 14.3million
NORTHEAST 10million
SOUTHSOUTH 8.9m
NORTHCENTRAL 7.6million
SOUTHEAST 7million
Total: 66 Million+

For Buhari:

NORTHWEST - 13 Million +
SOUTHWEST - 6 Million+
NORTHEAST - 4 Million+ (Low Number of Voters Due to Insurgency)
NORTHCENTRAL - 3Million+
SOUTHSOUTH - 1 Million+
SOUTHEAST - 400,000+

Total: 27, 000,000

For Jonathan:

NORTHWEST 4 Million+
SOUTHWEST 6 Million+
NORTHEAST 2 Million+
SOUTHSOUTH 6 Million+
NORTHCENTRAL 3 Million+
SOUTHEAST 5 Million+

Total: 26,000,000+ for Jonathan

- I have been generous with numbers for GEJ in North-west. I don't see how Jonathan can get up to 4 Million votes in North-east but I had to give him up to that number to be fair.

- Due to the insurgency in North-east, I reduced the number of voters for Buhari in the North-east. Buhari could have got 2-3 million more in the North-east but many voters have been displaced there.

- I have been conservative with Numbers of votes for Buhari in the North-west where indication shows that voters turn out could be between 80%-92%

- Base on my assumption, I project total votes turnout to be around 53 Million out of 66 Million voters as published by INEC. I project around 13 Million voters to stay home.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Signs $1.5 Billion Contract For Rehabilitation Of PH Refinery / APCy Aspirants In Ondo Lobby First Lady, Tinubu’s Daughter Ahead Of Primary / Saraki Files Fresh Motion To Disqualify CCT Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.