Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Check This : Most Gbaaskii Naija Emcees! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Check This : Most Gbaaskii Naija Emcees! (668 Views)

Who else thinks Nigerian emcees are wack? ✘✘ / Introducing Gidi Gang!: The Hottest Emcees Out The Heart Of Lasgidi! / Mode9 Tv Battle Of The Wack Emcees Joe Skippy Vs Mc Fatai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check This : Most Gbaaskii Naija Emcees! by zizou4me: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2008
Hello yooooooooooo,
   I luv the naija brand, the flow.these MCs mhweeeemmmm. Check out my list

1.M I
   This is the next thing of naija rap music.so sentimental and gbaskiii.U can  here every world this guy spits out.
    I can pay #100,000 to buy just his CD. M I keep it up.We luv yaaaaaaaaaa
2. 2shotzt
    With all the hype around those so called big boyz of naija rap, i think is the unsong hero.this guy flows tight, pidgin,english,igbo etc this guy talented.Like MI he's got style and message dats i  pick 2shot as my second most gbaski
3. NIGGA RAW
    Some people will say wack!!!. But i think RAW is one of the best lyricist we have.Guy go get the album "everything remains raw" and see for urself what i am talking about.Who says rap can not be pigin, to me whats most important is connecting with the listener,sumtimes u wonder how sean paul wins awards and sell mega his.keep it up
4. BLAISE
    On my number 4, I feel in love with this emcee from the first day i hear her flow, i repeated the track over and over again.U too tight
5.Ruggedman
   Beat this.Ruggedy is tight and very tight.hate him or luv him, He is one of the biggest thing that has happened to naija music.he always connect.I like the rugged man.
6. Naeto C
    Like MI, u could hear every world he says.He's got style and rythm.very enteprising
7. Mode 9
    Its mode 9 in the building,yeah.This guy is lyrically tight.i bought is albums.I think his low side is not being able to connect
    with the mass aundience.people no they rock if this guy they stage.Switch up ur style , and u go hammer like sean paul
8.Eldee
   Still very much around.This guy got skills
9.SASHA
   First lady, She is my 9TH EMCEE, she they try,it didn't easy to do Adara
10.I ll give last spot 4 u to decide between  IKECHUKWU/SAUCEKID/BOUQUI/SIX FOOT PLUS
Re: Check This : Most Gbaaskii Naija Emcees! by chasisgirl(f): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2008
stupid thread ,senseless ratings , saucekid is number 1 0r 2 on any naija list. f-you
Re: Check This : Most Gbaaskii Naija Emcees! by CGutta(m): 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2008
chasisgirl:

stupid thread ,senseless ratings , saucekid is number 1 0r 2 on any naija list. f-you

wow. . . another idiot has been set loose. . . Somebody call da medic! grin
Re: Check This : Most Gbaaskii Naija Emcees! by chasisgirl(f): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2008
@africankings aka smelling gutter
i guess ur father is a bastard, emm.hmm. if ur father is already a bastard then what does that make you, lmfao, abiku ole! grin grin grin
Re: Check This : Most Gbaaskii Naija Emcees! by CGutta(m): 7:10pm On Dec 14, 2008
and if ur mother is a prostitute what does that make you? grin look who's talking!
Re: Check This : Most Gbaaskii Naija Emcees! by ajayi1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2008
C_Gutta:

and if ur mother is a prostitute what does that make you? grin look who's talking!

He don do you too.

chasisgirl:

@africankings aka smelling gutter
i guess ur father is a bastard, emm.hmm. if ur father is already a bastard then what does that make you, lmfao, abiku ole! grin grin grin

What has C_gutter done to you for such statement. Too bad.

(1) (Reply)

On Radio Drama / Need Advice On Strategy For Launching A New Radio Station / New Joint From Apexx Ft. Durella And Dr. Frabz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.