Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,970 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Moji Olaiya Reveals Reason For Quitting Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moji Olaiya Reveals Reason For Quitting Marriage (614 Views)

Photo Of Late Moji Olaiya In Hospital Bed / Actresses Storm Moji Olaiya's Lagos Home In Tears To Mourn Her Death (Photos) / 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya Reveals Reason For Quitting Marriage by oluwdashmi(f): 2:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
In an interview, Moji Olaiya revealed some part of her personal life. She talked about her relationship with Pa Victor Olaiya, her fashion must-do and why she quit her marriage.

She also reiterated her reason for converting to Islam even though she was born a Christian.
What was the cause of your failed marriage?
The marriage was not working so I had to quit. My partner went as far as abusing me so I had to leave to protect myself and my daughter.

You mean domestic violence?
Yes, domestic violence is just the right word.

Any man in the picture at present?
I am in a relationship but I am yet to be legally separated from my husband.

Were you legally married?
Yes. So at the right time I will reveal who the man is. I need somebody beside me.
How have you been coping after separation from your husband?
A woman needs a man in her life. There are things a man would do that you cannot do as a woman but I have no regret leaving my marriage.

Why did you say you have no regrets?
I have no regret leaving my marriage but I regret not being under a man’s roof. It is not respectable in this part of the world. But I try to comport myself even as a divorced woman and as a typical Yoruba woman and to avoid scandal. I have a daughter to protect and cater for.

Click here for the remaining story ...http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/moji-olaiya-reveals-reason-quitting-marriage/

Re: Moji Olaiya Reveals Reason For Quitting Marriage by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
I don't think that there is any reason for to leave your marriage

(1) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Best & Richest Between Wizkid And Davido,give Us Reasons / Im Taking Drake And Nicki Minaj With Me Lil Wayne Talks About Leaving Cash Money / Check Out Actress Iyabo Ojo's New Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.