Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State (31529 Views)

Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet / Prof. Osinbajo Takes Selfie With Beautiful Women In Abuja (photo) / Photo - Prof Osinbajo Rejoicing As APC Wins Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Arch1: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by mandarin: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
The calculation of the APC is not just to sensitize the Yoruba ethnic group but to also block President Jonathan's move around southwest. Two major areas are no longer free, first, the religion way and then the Awolowo political dynasty.
By the time Fashola leads him to Ondo and Ekiti and presenting him as the choice that will work, then he may have capped up his 60% required votes from the southwest.
Like I said GMB will most probably win at least 70% of any state in the North except Plateau and Benue and have a total of about 60% from the southwest.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by mu2sa2: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
kendrick9:
does this man think nigeria is only made up of the southwest?
Prof is to lock down sw votes; Buhari does the same in the north, and the game is over.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2015
Akshow:
And him u shall have till May 29th 2015

Classic !!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
Akshow:
I don't expect a sentimental Jonathan apologist to want the change. but guess what, propaganda or no propaganda, we are tired of ur clueless brother and we are kicking his sorry black arzz back to otuoke.

Pray tell.. What is the CHANGE.. please expatiate.. when the foundation of a venture is based on seeds of corruption.. what do you expect to germinate.. a tree of TRUTH and Credibility?.. all I see is the same baseless sentiments that followed GEJ when he was trying to claim the Presidential Ticket.. "We did not vote PDP, we voted Jonathan".. and you say this is not the same.. please tell me what has changed?
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by kokoA(m): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
3cycle:
See what greed has turned a prof to angry
Prof paired with an illiterate who can't provide his certificates.
Gej till buhari goes to school grin
if you call a prof running for the post of VICE PRESIDENT of Nigeria greedy then there is something wrong with your head!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by igbeke: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
3cycle:
I don't believe you. Buhari is not ban ilitrate. atleast there is a proof.
check out this pix.

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by amsad19(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2015
3cycle:

cheesy grin my elders says buhari is an illiterate and he never went to school.
What do you have to say? grin

Brother you talk like an illiterate

5 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Akshow: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
voltron:

Pray tell.. What is the CHANGE.. please expatiate.. when the foundation of a venture is based on seeds of corruption.. what do you expect to germinate.. a tree of TRUTH and Credibility?.. all I see is the same baseless sentiments that followed GEJ when he was trying to claim the Presidential Ticket.. "We did not vote PDP, we voted Jonathan".. and you say this is not the same.. please tell me what has changed?
All this one na grammar. Nigeria sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by homesteady(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
When will they start going to the East?
I hate this defeated mentality of APC! I'll open a thread on it sef!
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
Juliaann:
GEJ till buhari goes to school
you this girl, i can recall you werent this silly when i disvirgined you, your interaction with gej and his tanoid vermins has eroded every iota of intelligence you had, better severe this relationship before it consumes you...

From

the guy that deflowered you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Akshow:
All this one na grammar. Nigeria sai Buhari

where is your certificate
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Akshow: 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
voltron:

where is your certificate
e dey aso rock grin
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Akshow: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:
we don't need east and south south. though millions will still vote for them there. We are concentrating on north and south west and that my bro, is enough to win us d election.
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Gbawe: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
kendrick9:
all i said is he should move out from his comfort zone.. if him and his running mate are serious about ruling nigeria then he shouldn't be just confined to the southwest. afterall majority of yorubas are in support of him. so he should start campaigning in the east,south and north.

Why are some of you so disgustingly slimy, two-faced and duplicitous? Are you not the same poster who wrote what is quoted below? As a staunch supporter of GEJ and rabid hater of Buhari/Osinbajo, why advise the professor how and where to campaign? This nauseating ability to practice deceit is second nature to you TANdroids. learn to face your GEJ and sell him on his merit only.

Leave the opposition to prepare for the election how they see fit and urge your candidate to meet them at the poll. I keep telling APC fans to pay no mind to deceitful folks like you who will always come up with a new criticism of anything the Party is doing when you have no intention of voting for the APC anyway. When Osinbajo lands in the SE or SS there is no doubt you will have something else to say. I only feel sorry for APC fans who do not know the modus operandi of your kind and thus waste time giving serious responses to your shameless mischief-making.

https://www.nairaland.com/2074064/gej-wins2015-now-trending-twitter#29457223

kendrick9:
Gej is the winning team.. buhari is fighting a lost battle.
Come 2015 buhari will be named president of cattle rearers in nigeria cos he fits all qualifications
Gej till 2019
Gej till buhari pass Waec

9 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by ogaofficer(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Osibanjo no come holy ghost service yesterday. . . . Well ikenne is for apc.
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Kolade354(m): 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
kendrick9:
southwest and vote and north is enouh jonathan can hold on to vote from igbo and ijaw vote and let see who wins. Osun-state population is 2 times dan dat of bayelsa.
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by efilefun(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
3cycle:

Never knew humans existed without brain.... this a typical example. Someone is everywhere campaigning and asking reasonable people to embrace change one ewu dey here dey type nonsense.... you wan compare the man and that figure head human called sambo?

4 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
efilefun:

Never knew humans existed without brain.... this a typical example. Someone is everywhere campaigning and asking reasonable people to embrace change one ewu dey here dey type nonsense.... you wan compare the man and that figure head human called sambo?
Gej till buhari goes to school.
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by samguru(m): 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
3cycle:

Your GEJ is not better than full illiterate in the way he manages the affairs of this nation,let give illiterate chance to manage our,nation, if he fails to turn things around, then we can be thinking of how to vote a well qualified person into power.

GEJ is a failure, let's try another person.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Akshow:
what is this one saying? what had greed got to do with campaign Have u ever seen or heard of ur non existing VP namadi samboribobo? u think politicians should remain in their air condition office and splash money around abi? u are an enemy of this great country
eba riba samboribobo grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by datribune: 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
God bless u prof. We can't wait 4 Valentines day to come. It won't be long frm now when nigerians will say good riddance to d weakest, most corrupt & clueless leader in our history. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Demdem(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
homesteady:

Don't be sttupid. Campaign hasn't even commenced officially from both parties. Hopefully all regions will be visited.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by elbinmanny(m): 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
3cycle:
u dey craze o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2015
3cycle:
...serving one's fatherland is not greed.read the Nigeria's pledge...
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
The Car nearly swallow the midget. Osinbajo is the horse of the Northerners, cos they placed a horse whip on his shoulder. Meanwhile, how can a Proff pair up with someone without O'Level certificate. No doubts, I am disappointed that the SW always play second fiddle to the Gambaris no matter how educated they are. I do not know why ?
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by makhez019(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
Tinubu once sold lagos and south west to jonathan 2011, he's gonna do dat again. Can't wait to see buhari in tears again
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by ogaofficer(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
voltron:

hmmmn true fact, the fact that GEJ TENURE was corrupt i cn tell you that he also improved the standard of NIGERIA int terms of infrastructural development, so therefore this same baseless sentiment will be applied to vote in buhari because we have no better alternative thats the change we are talking about. . . Peace

1 Like

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Ayima: 7:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
People should understand the fact that pdp today is not the true pdp that helped GEJ to victory. The structure of the party is shaking and they are seriously afraid.A good politician should know where to run to before they lock you outside.Apc for change.
Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by ketiy77: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Osibanjo help tinubu to steal $18 billion that why nobody is supporting him.

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by Gbawe: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
efilefun:

These TANdroids just appear to be born without functional brain cells. They say the most idiotic things yet they will be calling others illiterate. What they really want, but do not know how to demand it directly, is for Osinbajo to stay at home and be entirely anonymous to the electorate so that the undeserving and failed GEJ they worship coast to an easy victory in the pivotal SW. It is this secret desire that motivates their childishly senseless talk and infantile criticism of everything team GMB/Osinbajo does.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Prof. Osinbajo Takes Campaign To Ikenne Ogun State by mufutau55(m): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
kendrick9:

Don't you think he has to start from somewhere? Should he have travelled to Sokoto and start from there...
And what makes you think he is only campaigning in the Southwest and not other part of Nigeria? People!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial With PDP Members (Photos) / Femi Adesina Lists Buhari's Achievements In 6 Years / Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.