Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,337 members, 7,860,837 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Tells Jonathan To Step Down For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Tells Jonathan To Step Down For Buhari (828 Views)

Ugwuanyi Rewards Lucy Ejike With N1m And A Plot Of Land (Pics) / Surround Yourself With ‘Right’ People, Mbaka Tells Buhari / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuoke” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Tells Jonathan To Step Down For Buhari by geniusbami(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
Fr. Mbaka appears resolute in his quest for a change at the central after this year's general elections. He didn't stop at that, he actually asked the people to vote for Buhari. A report from AIT today says, and I quote

"A renowned Catholic Priest known as Rev.
Fr. Ejike Mbaka, during his New Year
sermon titled ‘From Goodluck To Badluck”
on Thursday, urged President Goodluck
Jonathan to abandon his re-election bid
so that the All Progressives Congress
candidate, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari
(retd.) can emerge the winner of the
presidential election next month.

Jonathan has disappointed Nigerians and
cannot deliver the dividends of democracy
to the people, the cleric said.

Rev. Mbaka continuously knelt down in
front of the altar, cried and asked God to
give Nigeria a good leader and not
Jonathan. He used the opportunity to beg
Nigerians to vote wisely in the
forthcoming elections.

He said, “I love President Goodluck
Jonathan and I used to be his ardent fan,
but I want good for my people and that’s
why I want Nigerians to vote out Goodluck
Jonathan and vote General Muhammad
Buhari. I don’t care if Buhari is a Muslim
and from the North; all I care about is
that Buhari can save Nigeria."

He said he had never met the APC
candidate but urged Nigerians not to
forget that Buhari fought corruption to a
standstill during his administration
between December 1983 and August
1985."

Now, for a spiritual leader who once believed in Mr. President but now has turned against him, what do you think has happened? Could there be more to it than meets the eye or is it another sincere call for change?

Source: www.aitonline.tv/post-step_down_for_buhari___rev__mbaka_tells_jonathan

Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Tells Jonathan To Step Down For Buhari by DavidHume(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
geniusbami:
Fr. Mbaka appears resolute in his quest for a change at the central after this year's general elections. He didn't stop at that, he actually asked the people to vote for Buhari. A report from AIT today says, and I quote

"A renowned Catholic Priest known as Rev.
Fr. Ejike Mbaka, during his New Year
sermon titled ‘From Goodluck To Badluck”
on Thursday, urged President Goodluck
Jonathan to abandon his re-election bid
so that the All Progressives Congress
candidate, Maj.Gen Muhammadu Buhari
(retd.) can emerge the winner of the
presidential election next month.

Jonathan has disappointed Nigerians and
cannot deliver the dividends of democracy
to the people, the cleric said.

Rev. Mbaka continuously knelt down in
front of the altar, cried and asked God to
give Nigeria a good leader and not
Jonathan. He used the opportunity to beg
Nigerians to vote wisely in the
forthcoming elections.

He said, “I love President Goodluck
Jonathan and I used to be his ardent fan,
but I want good for my people and that’s
why I want Nigerians to vote out Goodluck
Jonathan and vote General Muhammad
Buhari. I don’t care if Buhari is a Muslim
and from the North; all I care about is
that Buhari can save Nigeria."

He said he had never met the APC
candidate but urged Nigerians not to
forget that Buhari fought corruption to a
standstill during his administration
between December 1983 and August
1985."

Now, for a spiritual leader who once believed in Mr. President but now has turned against him, what do you think has happened? Could there be more to it than meets the eye or is it another sincere call for change?

Source: www.aitonline.tv/post-step_down_for_buhari___rev__mbaka_tells_jonathan

FP PLS
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Tells Jonathan To Step Down For Buhari by christaddicted: 2:45pm On Jan 03, 2015
Interesting.. Mod do the needful plz
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Tells Jonathan To Step Down For Buhari by LaurelP(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2015
There's nothing to it
The man just needs a change
Just like all well meaning Nigerians. The plain truth is dat Jonathan has failed, he didn't even achieve up to 40% of what he promised

2 Likes

Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Tells Jonathan To Step Down For Buhari by Change2015(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2015
Jonathan will and should not step down. What we need to see in a free election is the massive defeat of a corrupt pdp and the clueless leader with the abrasive wife. We need to demonstrate our rejection of incompetence, indolence and avarice. A sweeping victory for the APC under Buhari will teach the political system a deserved lesson.

1 Like

Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Tells Jonathan To Step Down For Buhari by Knight2(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Oh Lord help dis nation Nigeria...plssss
Re: Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Tells Jonathan To Step Down For Buhari by datguru: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Hmmm, I thought this man was in support of GEJ. To be sincere, I want change, Jonathan is not working but BUHARI cannot bring the change we so desire.

Therefore I stick to GEJ

(1) (Reply)

Employment Status Under Buhari Govt / 22 Governorship Aspirants Dump PDP In Akwa Ibom / APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.