Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,978 members, 7,866,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate (829 Views)

Why APC Should Win Edo Governorship Election – Buhari / Buhari Presented A Locally-Made Electricity Meter / Buhari, Sanusi, APC Should Stop Deceiving Nigerians- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate by rebranded(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
I am starting to feel APC might have made a grave mistake presented an older candidate. Buhari is a good man and has change in him and all, but looking at the present day realities. I am starting to doubt Buhari has what it takes to be a President in the 21st century.

GEJ is still clueless and unfit for the position. A Tambuwal/Osinbajo would have been perfect angry
Re: APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate by Firefire(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
rebranded:
I am starting to feel APC might have made a grave mistake presented an older candidate. Buhari is a good man and has change in him and all, but looking at the present day realities. I am starting to doubt Buhari has what it takes to be a President in the 21st century.

GEJ is still clueless and unfit for the position. A Tambuwal/Osinbajo would have been perfect angry

APC missed the track already, too late to cry when the head is off.

We have no option than to live with Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan to complete his full term.

4 Likes

Re: APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate by donphilopus: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

APC missed the track already, too late to cry when the head is off.

We have no option than to live with Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan to complete his full term.
[/s]

Hogwash as usual. As if you would have queued behind Tambuwal, if APC had presented him!

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate by herald9: 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
[size=0]I concur...

Those two are so unfit that I wanna puke each time I sight them...
Why can't they give us an agile candidate with 21st century brains?
Naija politicians always forcing old men with short lifespan on us just for their selfish gains...

I would've supported anyone but Buhari...
Now watch him fail woefully comes February

[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2015
Lol.
I thought as much but I feel it's Tinubu's and his tribesmen propaganda.
Nigerian politics in "who rules" is dweebish and sentimental/tribalistic.

They filled Buhari, so that when he dies while in office, Prof Yemi Osibanjo would take over.

*I laugh in hispanic* grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate by herald9: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
FrancisTony:
Lol.
I thought as much but I feel it's Tinubu's and his tribesmen propaganda.
Nigerian politics in "who rules" is dweebish and sentimental/tribalistic.

They filled Buhari, so that when he dies while in office, Prof Yemi Osibanjo would take over.

*I laugh in hispanic* grin

I wonder how Pa Osibanjo will cope when that eventually happen...

Knowing that Pa is used to a church congregation... not this kind large crowd of people with diverse culture and religion...sad
Re: APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Stop crying over spilt milk. The delegates at the APC rally had decided. The emergence of Buhari is no longer an issue.
Re: APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate by Gbawe: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
@OP.

You've got it totally wrong. It is allabout the Nigerian President being brave,focused, resolute and a good man who is on the side of ordinary Nigerians. Under such a man, the Nigerian Presidency can be a limitless force for good. As one example, Buhari can almost close his eyes and sleep regarding Nigeria's infrastructural development if Fashola gets the works portfolio. The Nigerian President we want ,above everything else, needs to be a brave and uncompromising 'enabler' who will make positive things happen for Nigeria and Nigerians regardless of whose Ox is gored. In this regard, we all know Buhari is the man. Age has nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate by aresa: 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
You still have your constitutional rights to vote for Buhari or the aso rock dullard so stop crying for APC...
Re: APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate by BRAV0O(m): 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
rebranded:

for nigerians to be calling for buhari at this level ? Pls blame it on FG incompetent and their stubbornness by taking nigeria for granted , did they think we ar fool ? Can't imagine Gej peddle lies just the same way I use to say any day I'm not ready to paid some of my clients! Stuff like some people try to hack my system payment software therefore no payment until I re boots which may take some long days , is not too late for us to start it all over again buhari for us for now and our youths too should seat up and get ready to take charge tomorrow,
Re: APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate by Revolution: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
rebranded:

Everyone keeps saying we need a revolution in Nigeria. Well, have a look at Tunisia, they had a revolution, organised an election and ended up voting an 88 year old man in as President. There is nothing wrong with Buhari's age. I am sure America will vote in a 69 year as their next President in 2017.

Nigeria is still doing the same things as it did 30 years ago and expecting the country to progress, so we need Buhari to come and finish what he started but was terminated by IBB. He will do it this time in a democratic way but rest assured he will do it.
Re: APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
herald9:

I wonder how Pa Osibanjo will cope when that eventually happen...

Knowing that Pa is used to a church congregation... not this kind large crowd of people with diverse culture and religion...sad
Nigeria is doomed with the rate at which tribalistic warlords are emitting.

All aspects of Nigerian system is messed up.
How can a presidential election of this caliber be "two horse race"?.

Trust me, I can bet on my last kobo that other presidential candidates has a better ruling prowess, brains, synergy etc than clueless GEJ and GMB.

Nigerians are voting for party not a better candidate- I refuse to associate myself till Nigerians get sense. grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Should Have Presented A Younger Candidate by spenca: 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2015
First it was religion now it is age, since GEJ accepts his generation is a failure why won't he step down ?

(1) (Reply)

Again, Jonathan Begs Aggrieved PDP Chieftains Not To Leave Party / kju / Yinka Odumakin Live On Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.