Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

How Long Does The Salvation Of The Soul Take? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Long Does The Salvation Of The Soul Take? (4079 Views)

The Salvation Plan / Repair Your Soul, Take Advantage Of Ramadan / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: How Long Does The Salvation Of The Soul Take? by efficiencie(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
An2elect2:

Please this question is wrong.
There is nothing like a person dying in the process of salvation.
Salvation is by Grace and it is God's doing.
You can't die, if God has willed that you will be saved.
No man can get himself saved!

which of the two questions is wrong? I'd prefer you answer the first question before proceeding to the second...
Re: How Long Does The Salvation Of The Soul Take? by An2elect2(f): 12:37pm On Jan 11, 2015
efficiencie:

which of the two questions is wrong? I'd prefer you answer the first question before proceeding to the second...

Pls the two questions are false. One led to the other.
You can't die when you are suppose to be saved.

Let me ask you, who is the saviour of a man's soul? Does He need help to save somebody?
Re: How Long Does The Salvation Of The Soul Take? by efficiencie(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
An2elect2:

Pls the two questions are false. One led to the other.
You can't die when you are suppose to be saved.

Let me ask you, who is the saviour of a man's soul? Does He need help to save somebody?

your hasty conclusion is a sad one...as you fail to see the essense of my question.

I'll ask it again:

The question is: How long does the salvation of the Soul take?
Does it take place instantly as opined by John Crowder in ( http://www.thenewmystics.com/Articles/1000129594/Home_Page_of/Articles/Sanctification_is_Not.aspx ) or does it take an unspecified period which may be for a lifetime as
posited by Erwin Gane ( http://www.sabbathfellowship.org/biblestudies/erwingane/biblestudy_gane_sanctify.htm )

If you can read the two articles, please do and share
your views!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Challenges Faced By Muslims Turned Atheist / Did Satan Think It Robbery To Be Equal To God? Did He Exist In God's Form? / Single Cell To Multi-cell Evolution Has Been Observed In Real Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.