Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. (1063 Views)

Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech / Buhari's Affordable Housing Schemes Will Turn Tenants To Home Owners - Shehu / Kano Deports 60,000 Beggars To Four States, Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by Banuso99: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
The Kano State Hisba Board said on Saturday that it had facilitated the return of 52 street beggars to their state of origin.

03-01-2015

The Public Relations Officer of the board, Mohammed Yola, disclosed this in an interview in Kano.

He said the affected beggars were brought to Kano from Lagos state in December, 2014.

“The street beggars were arrested by the Lagos State Government which banned street begging and sent them back to Kano.

“The Kano State Government then directed the board to return some of them to their respective states of origin’,’’ Yola said.

He said 29 of them were from some local government areas in Kano state while the remaining 52 were from other states in the North.

Mr. Yola further said that 13 of those affected came from Jigawa, 12 from Katsina, three from Niger and four each from Zamfara and Kebbi.

Others, he said, included seven from Kaduna, two from Borno, six from Niger Republic and one from Ghana.

Source:http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/174202-kano-%E2%80%8Breturns-52-beggars-to-home-states.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by DesChyko: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2015
To your tents, O Israel.
Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by Pharmtj: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
I smell fp
Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Good! Those filthy people that call themselves beggars, they constitute so much nuisance and sometimes, even insecurity! If it was a southern state now, many people will rush out on various news media/internet social media to be talking trash. Meanwhile, it might interest you to know that some people talk about having mercy and helping them, not knowing that the truth is that they prefer that begging thing-looks like they actually make more money from begging than from normal work.

1 Like

Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by lekkie073(m): 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kwankaso, thank u for understanding with fashola....unlike some mumu south east governors

8 Likes

Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by MayorofLagos(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
lekkie073:
Kwankaso, thank u for understanding with fashola....unlike some mumu south east governors

This understanding is imperative amongst civilized people. Uncivilized societies feel victimized with this kind of action.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by ikweremilitant: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
MayorofLagos:

This understanding is imperative amongst civilized people. Uncivilized societies feel victimized with this kind of action.
yorubas and ranting of civilization.kwankwaso kept quite cos its coming frm a felow apc dog.so if flaunting d nija constitution is civilization 2u,let it be uncivilisation when others do....yoruba snakes

3 Likes

Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by FKO81(m): 7:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
lekkie073:
Point of correction Igbos are not beggers they leave more healthier than your people in southwest, You are propagating tribal abuse don't run when we start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by lekkie073(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
FKO81:

Point of correction Igbos are not beggers they leave more healthier than your people in southwest, You are calling tribal abuse don't run when we start.
why don't u just stay in ur geographical territory instead of flooding other ppl's land with fake products and criminal tendencies

3 Likes

Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by FKO81(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
lekkie073:
why don't u just stay in ur geographical territory instead of flooding other ppl's land with fake products and criminal tendencies
Go ask pa Awo in his vault why he fought for one Nigeria after then I will reply you, because I can see your IQ is low.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by AustineE1: 9:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
FKO81:

Go ask pa Awo in his vault why he fought for one Nigeria after then I will reply you, because I can see your IQ is low.
you got me laughing.....always on point!

2 Likes

Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by gratieao: 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
FKO81:

4 Likes

Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by funkiebully: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
FKO81:

One hero beer for u.

On point bro

2 Likes

Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by redsun(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
Displacing the needy even more seem like an idea of good governace to these animals. Up against okada,against keke,against market women,the homeless and jobless.
Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by SOUNDKING: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2015
GOD HELP US HELP TEAR D FENCE OF THIS ZOO DOWN THAT EVRY ANIMAL WILL GO IT'S WAY. Hit like 2 say Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by ikweremilitant: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=gratieao post=29465391][/quote] tanx 4 sending that yeye Yoruba man to the cleaners
Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:28am On Jan 04, 2015
FKO81:

grin grin Jeje bros. Let the dead rest in peace.

Lunatics should be kept off the streets while genuine beggars should be helped with a source of livelihood. Extra care should be taking to avoid wrongful relocation of genuine hustlers.
Re: Kano Returns 52 Beggars To Home States. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2015
lekkie073:
VERY TRUE

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu Visit IBB At His Home In Minna / Maiduguri Attack: Boko Haram Suffers ‘massive Casualty’ / Video : Niger Delta Militant Asari Dokubo Threatens Buhari, Amaechi, Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.