Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? (33392 Views)

7 Major Reasons Why Nigerian Fresh Graduate Find It Hard To Get A Job / Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? / Please Who Knws How Much CSO'S In The Health Sector Collect As Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by shrimati(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
To some, you found no reason for asking this question but some see beyond that! After passing through the onus of aptitude test and face various panels in job interview, and the question is now pulled to you. "How much will you like to be paid"? What will you tell them? Will you tell them to fix for you, will you tell them you will come back after you have thought about it? How much do you think you worth? Do you have a price? Let's keep this rolling pals. We should be well prepared for this!
Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by sholay2011(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
This thread will be interesting.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by ramdris(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
Let me book space hia

1 Like

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2015
Pay me according to companies set policy on salary

Modified: 2015 will be a great year....2nd time in a week I'm making FP... cheesy shocked This my bank interview next Monday is already a success.... Who did it? Jesus!! oh my God. Thank you all for the likes... shocked

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by Ghost01(m): 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
*parks bus*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
1m
Modified : I knew ds wld mk FP, thanks to the absence of my wife, I wouldn't hv gotten 20 likes.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by mdbissalla(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by fabulousmann(f): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2015
50k grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by SafetyFirst(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Space booked
Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by yemicoal(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
As a fresh graduate... depends on how desperate I am for a job tho, for this Naija I fit collect 70 first and hope for better jobs!

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by constance500: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
Parks molue
Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by Rexphobia(m): 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2015
N3-N7m

27 Likes

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by shrimati(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
lekahm:
1m
hmm per annum or what?

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by shrimati(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2015
Rexphobia:
N3-N7m
if it is per annum, the question now is, is it after tax or before this we should be specific.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by shrimati(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2015
mdbissalla:
yes i have a price!! for them to have asked me how much to pay me, it means i worth it.

well, in my prenset worth/value(graduate of math&computer sci, above two yrs working exp. with federal agency,...) i will say btw #250,000 - #350,000

I think I like this, you really place a high premium on your self, if you worth it why not go for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by shrimati(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2015
tebirim:
Pay me according to companies set policy on salary
that means you have not really place a price on yourself! What if the take home pay of the coy is not enough to take you home?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by shrimati(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2015
fabulousmann:
Me ma
you what?
Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by Isiterere(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2015

Read again pls. "Fresh graduate"

ALL IZZ WELL

mdbissalla:
yes i have a price!! for them to have asked me how much to pay me, it means i worth it.

well, in my prenset worth/value(graduate of math&computer sci, above two yrs working exp. with federal agency,...) i will say btw #250,000 - #350,000

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by shrimati(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Isiterere:

Read again pls. "Fresh graduate"

ALL IZZ WELL

nice one, it is about fresh graduate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by petra22(f): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2015
As a fresh graduate awaiting service; 40k minimum

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by HopeAtHand: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
I can smell frontpage

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by jauntty: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
My answer will depend of the total packages which I will check b4 d interview : housing allowance/free accommodation, over-time bonuses and health insurance and stuffs like dat. If those are in place, then I can start with 180k-200k

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by Oluwatosean(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2015
Rexphobia:
N3-N7m
i dey sure say dem go first sack u b4 dem employ u

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by shrimati(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Oluwatosean:
you are funny man.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
I will say btw 90k to 150k for entry level job is cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by halmeyd(m): 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
*jst passin by with my CV held firmly unda my right arm*

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by shrimati(m): 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
Harmonyemerald:
I will say btw 90k to 150k for entry level job is cool
hmm nice target u have set for yourself. But the question is, what's the least amount you could go for?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by Rexphobia(m): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
Oluwatosean:

Oga, my first job for bank na N3.4m per annum, so I no know Wetin u dey talk again o

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
shrimati:
hmm nice target u have set for yourself. But the question is, what's the least amount you could go for?

That shd be 90 as the take home

1 Like

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
shrimati:

That shd be 90 as the take home under probation
Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by Rexphobia(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
shrimati:
if it is per annum, the question now is, is it after tax or before this we should be specific.

That's gross emoluments. Plus all the allowances and bonuses. In 2011, I worked with a bank and the start up package was N3.4m

Lemme ask a question, how much do you think a new generation bank will pay graduate trainee currently?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Least Amount You Can Collect As A Fresh Graduate? by UnimkeAk(m): 6:53pm On Jan 03, 2015
Someone will say any armount o! Aslong as it will pay the tfare and small chng 4 recharge card.. Plus build Cv(wrking xperience) and u gt to go out err day, dunno the network u could make, rather sitting ur ass* at home idle.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CONOIL Is Collecting CV / ¤ JONATHAN KING LIMITED ¤ Canadian Visa Lottery / My Experience At The SURE-P/FERMA. Osun State Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.