Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,638 members, 7,823,801 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But He Needs To Apply - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But He Needs To Apply (1879 Views)

Photos Of Buhari's Academic Records Released By Nigerian Army / Nigerian Army Releases Academic Records Of Buhari / Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But He Needs To Apply by emiye(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
Now this is a report with an iconic face, not the report moved to frontpage in the morning by obviously biased super mods.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But He Needs To Apply by jmaine: 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
theV0ice:

Don't you think there's a superior reason why your PDP paymasters have not joined you and your fellow hustlers in this macabre dance of shame? Don't you think if this idi0cy had any premium, your elders would have jumped on it?.

It is only resistant fools who believe the electorates do not have rights to question the legality of those seeking to be voted into office. You are just a sad case of those who scream change just for the fanfare while totally ignorant of the depth of the word.

theV0ice:

Olisa metuh with his mouth diarrhoea would waste no time talking about it if indeed there's cause for alarm.

Again, this is not about Metuh but the electorates asking legitimate questions. You are just too shallow and slow . . . .

theV0ice:

Buhari doesn't need to dignify this childishness with a response. He's already responded to those that matter namely: APC and INEC.
If you're still aggrieved, go to court otherwise keep quiet.

Same lame lines when the simple thing he(Buhari) can do to shut his critics up forever is to make the simplest of things like his academic record available to INEC like his fellow competitors .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But He Needs To Apply by finaly01: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
i'm surprised that yet some people cant read meaning in all this saga surrounding GMB's old age, how can someone who aspires to be the president of a complex nation like Nigeria not prepare ahead of time? that shows a high level of incompetence and mental Deranged personality. Let say peradventure buhari was elected as the new president of nija and may be a natural disaster occurred and you ask him why didn't you prepare ahead of time, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WITH THE ANSWER? I think his response would be; GO TO THE MILITARY buhari is just another puppet in the hands of those who want to milk this country dry because even my grand mom at her age would Come up with a better answer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But He Needs To Apply by theV0ice: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
jmaine:

It is only resistant fools who believe the electorates do not have rights to question the legality of those seeking to be voted into office. You are just a sad case of those who scream change just for the fanfare while totally ignorant of the depth of the word.

Just as you're an obdurate fool who is only good as a gramophone screaming "gej till saTANists brains is reset back to optimum functionality"

Your rants online are meaningless and empty. Show you have some balls by walking up to a court of law to stop him. If you can't, keep quiet and stop your petty gossip. No matter how much I dislike gej, my only power against him is my one vote and I'll use it. Go use yours against GMB and stop whinning

Again, this is not about Metuh but the electorates asking legitimate questions. You are just too shallow and slow . . . .

Only imbecil!ic electorates like you ask for what isn't missing. As mor0nic as metuh is, you still trump him by continuing in your idi0tic rant. Metuh wasted no time in using all he had to malign GMB. You should ask him why he didn't jump on this senselessness with you after all he's your party spokesman.

Same lame lines when the simple thing he(Buhari) can do to shut his critics up forever is to make the simplest of things like his academic record available to INEC like his fellow competitors .

You're very inconsequential which is why you and your fellow paid jobbers will not get a response from GMB. If INEC leadership think its a problem, they know how to contact him.

He's running for president, not for chairman of your town hall meeting.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But He Needs To Apply by jmaine: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
theV0ice:

Just as you're an obdurate fool who is only good as a gramophone screaming gej till your brain is reset back to optimum functionality.

Worthless fools like you go screaming Sai Buhari while hacking innocent souls to death simply because your cattle rearing Buharetard was rejected before and will be rejected again . . . .

theV0ice:

Your rants online are meaningless and empty. Show you have some balls by walking up to a court of law to stop him. If you can't keep quiet and stop your petty gossip. No matter how much I dislike gej, my only power against him is my one vote and I'll use it.

This is coming from a pack of fools who have been in the business of ranting since 2011. What an irony you just realized that waiting upon your "one vote" and keeping shut would have been a better way to go.

theV0ice:

Only imbecil!ic electorates like you ask for what isn't missing.

Only cretinous electorates will seek to hide and defend an illegality simply because their god of foolishness is involved

theV0ice:

As mor0nic as metuh is, you still trump him by continuing in your idi0tic rant. Metuh wasted no time in using all he had to malign GMB. You should ask him why he didn't jump on this senselessness with you after all he's your party spokesman.

Metuh showed he was more cerebral than the geriatric liar called Lie Muhammed in a recent TV program, so your continuous reference of Metuh proves how scared you APC maggots are. What has Metuh got to do with legitimate questions asked by Nigerians with respect to the semi illiterate General Buharetard.

You are just as dumb as the rest of the APC maggots we have running unclad here.

theV0ice:

You're very inconsequential which is why you and your fellow paid jobbers will not get a response from GMB. If INEC leadership think its a problem, they know how to contact him.

It was the same "inconsequential people" like us that sent him crying shamelessly like a little toddler in 2011 and we are ever on ground to make a repeat of that glorious scene.

theV0ice:

He's running for president, not for chairman of your town hall meeting.

This the height of a moroni.c post laced with severe doses of congenial deficiencies of the brain. What was the nonsense above supposed to mean ? That is the more reason why we should be concerned about his academic status and competency . . . . .

Am beginning to doubt if you are even worth my time. What a disgrace . . . . .
Re: Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But He Needs To Apply by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2015
The SA-TANOIDS are not happy that yet another propaganda has come to naught.

Their Goodluck has turned to Bad Luck for Nigerians; but thank God GMB and his team are at hand; they have the the correct dose of medicine to nurse the country back to health - it will start with a strong laxative to purge out that disease called corruption (and its head boy - stealing), then quarantine for those already afflicted (with Ebele Ebola) or exile (to Otuoke for the incurables).

Change is near as GMB is here.
The corrupt shall bear the chains of fear.
Its what they'll wear as they stare at jail.
Their black maria will collect no fare.
A free ride to Kirikiri is no bluff nor dare.
Their nightmare has only just began.
To all you TANOIDS share this tale if you care.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But He Needs To Apply by HzRF(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
See thse APC are damn happy
Bunch of daft homo sapiens
Thinking like a primeval decapitated House dwellers
I have questions for APC
When buahri went to Court to get. His affidavit..then gave his reason for the Affidavit instead of his certi-fail-thke.. Did he said photocopies of my certi-fail-thke is with the military board?

From ur cooked article... Buahri should(can, supposed) have applied for the photocopies of his certi-fail-thke... What is preventing pa GMB from doing the needful? Or is he so poor that he can only afford N500 affidavit
Re: Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But He Needs To Apply by theV0ice: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
jmaine:

Worthless fools like you go screaming Sai Buhari while hacking innocent souls to death simply because your cattle rearing Buharetard was rejected before and will be rejected again . . . .

Worthless dullards like you scream gej till 2019 while he fritters away your future to militants who use it to build universities in Benin republic and keep lions in a private zoo at okrika. Can't you buy a matchete and strap yourself with bombs if you're itching to catch fun boko haram style?

This is coming from a pack of fools who have been in the business of ranting since 2011. What an irony you just realized that waiting upon your "one vote" and keeping shut would have been a better way to go.

Hear the sack of shit talking about ranting? Who has been raving and threatening to go mad because GMB won't give him some attention? I discuss issues dumbo, not old wives fables.

I just joined the political party on NL recently my friend. You're obviously an old idi0t in the game. I have one vote and I'll use it. Keep thinking and imagining you have any influence beyond your keypad.

Only cretinous electorates will seek to hide and defend an illegality simply because their god of foolishness is involved

Only inbec!les suffering from acute obtuse thinking believe they can smell a rat in this matter. Elders with common sense are not belaboring the issue. They're not talking about it.

Pls keep shouting, whinning and crying over a non issue. INEC, the police and the courts might see your posts and help you take away your nightmare.

Metuh showed he was more cerebral than the geriatric liar called Lie Muhammed in a recent TV program, so your continuous reference of Metuh proves how scared you APC maggots are. What has Metuh got to do with legitimate questions asked by Nigerians with respect to the semi illiterate General Buharetard.

You are just as dumb as the rest of the APC maggots we have running unclad here.

Look at this P IG D igging a P it. You're not only a pig but you also behave like a sewer rat who isn't averse to rottenness and stupidity hence your insistence on wallowing in more mud over this matter.

Metuh for once applied common sense by avoiding this matter because he knew it was a political banana peel. You obviously are an insignificant rat who has nothing to protect so keep digging in the mud.

It was the same "inconsequential people" like us that sent him crying shamelessly like a little toddler in 2011 and we are ever on ground to make a repeat of that glorious scene.

Pls go ahead and cast your one vote. That's all you can do really. Its in your interest to realise this and prevent avoidable stroke.

This the height of a moroni.c post laced with severe doses of congenial deficiencies of the brain. What was the nonsense above supposed to mean. That is the more reason why we should be concerned about his academic status and competency. . . . . .

Am beginning to doubt if you are even worth my time. What a disgrace . . . . .

The waste of space and sense is high on horse shit again. How blind can you be? How lacking in comprehension can you be? For the umpteenth time, if you are sure your case is just, walk up to a court of law on Monday and compel INEC to disqualify him.

How many times do you wish to be told your rants here are as useless as your kindergarten presidency? Those you wish to bring down can't hear you dumbo. Go to court and stop him.
Re: Nigerian Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But He Needs To Apply by Ngwakwe: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2015

(1) (2)

Implications Of Nigeria’s Abstention On Palestinian Vote / See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today / Breaking!!! Court Gives Apc Victory Over Telecoms Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.