Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today (1879 Views)

See This Mounted Nigerian Police Van (Photo) / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry / Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by kuipid(m): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2015
#Vote Not Fight......That Pic Above shows How The ruling Party
Candidate GEJ newly built Billboard Was Destroyed http://adenaij..in/2015/01/see-what-people-did-to-newly-mounted.html

2 Likes

Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2015
Violence run in their blood. Riding on a gun power. Tinubu will also go for it when he finally import terrorism to south west

7 Likes

Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by clevvermind(m): 10:51am On Jan 21, 2015
apc will fail. violent party.

2 Likes

Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by RichDad1(m): 11:04am On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ & Abba Mor0n , Posterity will judge you for the lives of innocent job seeking Nigerian youths that you wasted during the fake Immigration recruitment KILLING exercise. Your generations will suffer for it. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

#Nigerians dont forget so soon.

7 Likes

Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by Zeezy99: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2015
I won't blame them, bokoharam is killing their ppl and they are angry cos its obvious that the government is more concerned about reelection than it is about the ppls welfare. In 2011 when there was no insurgency did they do such?

6 Likes

Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by Nctrice(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2015
Proverbs 3:31 - do not envy violent people or copy their ways!
Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by kuipid(m): 12:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seriously.....I wonder Why These leaders too self are fighting For themself Insult At is opponent...Look at Gej Throwing ..when the masses are their dyeing.....i am a die hard pdp member But Gej is taking Naija security with levity and his reelection with Might ... I pray He is voted out.... Pls let's pray For naija....#we need change #vote buhari

3 Likes

Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by double0seven(m): 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
I believe that GEJ and campaign team have FAYOSE and nation wide advertorial in the Punch newspaper to thank for that.

Yaradua is from Katsina State I believe. He was a former governor of the state before becoming President. How does GEJ and his team think the people will feel over the ridiculing of their beloved son and the Heath issues that led to his untimely demise by Fayose in the papers.

PDP is to be blamed for this and not APC.

5 Likes

Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by kuipid(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Seriously....Pdp has The biggest Blame but apc shares ...If that apc Has been Able To curb Their Supporters....It'll Have been peaceful....No hard Feelings oh...Most of apc supporters are Hausas and mostly illiterate....So peace would have reigned If Those Apc Had cautioned It supporters against violence....#VoteDon'tFight ......God Bless Naija....
Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by IGBOSON1: 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
RichDad1:
GEJ & Abba Mor0n , Posterity will judge you for the lives of innocent job seeking Nigerian youths that you wasted during the fake Immigration recruitment KILLING exercise. Your generations will suffer for it. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

#Nigerians dont forget so soon.

^^^We could also examine the lost lives attributable one way or the other to your saint Buhari! Trust me....you don't wanna go there!

2 Likes

Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by double0seven(m): 1:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
well as it, it may not be possible to term them as APC supporters and there is nothing to suggest such.....they may just be angry youths that are angry with Jonathan for variety of reasons, the latest Yaradua ridicule by Fayose believed to be approved by GEJ crowning it all
Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by kuipid(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Note....It was fayose[Personal Reasons unknown] and i heard recently that pdp denied knowing about That Advert
Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by dayo23(f): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
Almajiri kids destroying PDP billboards, Where is the almajiri school? Thought this kids were suppose to be in school Oga Gej.

Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by mentorandfriend(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gov Ayo Fayose added insult to injury. See what one single careless, idio.tic statement can cause.
Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by RichDad1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^We could also examine the lost lives attributable one way or the other to your saint Buhari! Trust me....you don't wanna go there!
Lets go there... angry angry angry angry angry
Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by kaythinks(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
LOL
Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by AJOT99(m): 2:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Violence!

Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by KINGTELLER: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
closed

2 Likes

Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Blame Fayose and Asari Dokubo for this, though we all know, it was planned by jonathan to win people's sympathy!
Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Blame Fayose and Asari Dokubo for this, though we all know, it was planned by jonathan to win people's sympathy!

speak for yourself.

this is what illiterates do and that's why they are ardent followers of an illiterate .

whats the difference between you and them.
since when did 2 wrongs started making a right . justifying stupidity makes you stupid

mkpi angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by kuipid(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
The Main Problem of pdp is Fayose As At NOW [1] Abusing Obasanjo who's The god Of Nigerian Politrick [2]Idiotic[Dead People posters] [3] Was a Thug[That's Why There's No newspaper Is Name won't be mention [4]Wonder Why Gej Love Him..... ......PDP GET PROBLEM WITH FAYOSE ...Where Edwin clark ......Tell pdp to expel Fayose jare....
Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by Koolmexxi(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is it jus me or did anyone else notice that wasn't Jona's poster but dat of PDP governorship candidate in the state.... because I read "Katsina state will remain great" @ the top of the poster and from wat's left of the face, that's definitely not Jonathan. I'm not a supporter of either the PDP or APC as they are all the same set of greedy two-timing politicians.
Re: See What People Did To A Newly Mounted Billboard Of GEJ In Katsina Today by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Its not ppl, even the goats are doing their own, LOL cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Court Gives Apc Victory Over Telecoms Firms / Sound Of Alarm For PDP: OLAMIDE BADOO Sings New Track In Support Of APC / Now That Lagos And FG Are Aligned...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.