Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again (2981 Views)

The Coming Back Of Jesus: How To Be Prepared As A Christian / 8 Things Guys Do When/after Coming Back From Church / Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by Pr0ton: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2015
You may or may not have come across this verses. They make it plain that either Jesus has returned the Second Time, or will never return anymore. Most Christians preach the Second Coming of their Lord without considering what the Bible says about it. These ones just swallow everything they hear from the alter or other Christians; go in groups parading everywhere with their bells and megaphone broadcasting the news of their Lord's Second Coming. And when someone challenges them with some verses in the Bible that clearly disprove their doctrine, they go like... hoho??

We also have those who still reason with their head, though they are not willing to drop their blind faith. They admit there's a problem somewhere. But what they do is either overlook it or find some pointless explanation to get around the problem.

These verses disprove the widespreading notion that Jesus is still coming. But first, lets consider the conversation between Jesus and His disciples in Matt 24.

King James Version (KJV)
And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?"

Then Jesus gives many signs concerning His Second Coming and the end of the world.

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
"

The catch in the signs is that the disciples' generation will not pass away before Jesus returns. What more is stated there? Nothing. Their generation has passed. Either Jesus has returned, or He will never return. The former has no place in history.

The game doesn't stop there. Christians seem to have every solution to any problem in the Bible. Here is Gotquestions' take:

This quote of Jesus in regards to the end times is found in Matthew 24:34; Mark 13:30; and Luke 21:32. Jesus said, "Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." The key to understanding what Jesus means is the context; that is, we must understand the verses that are surrounding verse 34, but especially the verses prior to it. In Matthew 24:4-31, Jesus is speaking of future events. The generation of people living when those events occur is the generation that Jesus speaks of "not passing" until He returns. Jesus had already told those living during His earthly ministry that the kingdom had been taken from them ( Matthew 21:43). Therefore, it is imperative that Matthew 24-25 be seen as speaking of a future time. The word “generation” refers to the people alive in the future when the events of Matthew 24-25 will occur.

http://gotquestions.org/this-generation-not-pass.html

Now that sounds okay to those whose common sense has ceased functioning. That's just one of the dumb ways Christians get around problem.

Jesus clearly says, "this generation" which if I were to report I would say "Jesus said that generation" i.e, a generation that has passed. What Gotquestion did was change the words of Jesus to "the generations to come", and that makes them unChristian; and me, the faithful nigga sad

There are other verses in the Bible that disprove the idea of a "future event". Here is an example:

"See, I am sending you out like sheep into the midst of wolves; so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. 17 Beware of them, for they will hand you over to councils and flog you in their synagogues; 18 and you will be dragged before governors and kings because of me, as a testimony to them and the Gentiles. 19 When they hand you over, do not worry about how you are to speak or what you are to say; for what you are to say will be given to you at that time; 20 for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. 21 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death; 22 and you will be hated by all because of my name. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 23 When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next; for truly I tell you, you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes Matt 10.

So, Jesus, if at all He existed, lied again and deceived His disciples. He's not coming back. The Second Coming teaching is a waste. Here's what we do:

"21 You may say to yourself, “How can we recognize a word that the Lord has not spoken?” 22 If a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord but the thing does not take place or prove true, it is a word that the Lord has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously; do not be frightened by it." Deut 18.

And next time don't make the mistake of calling Jesus God. This how God works:

"10 For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven,
and do not return there until they have watered the earth,
making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,
11 so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;
it shall not return to me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
and succeed in the thing for which I sent it." Isaiah 55.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2015
Why will Jesus come back? The first time he came, you guys killed him and you expect him to come again?

If you are jesus will you come back?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by Pr0ton: 6:43pm On Jan 03, 2015
DDeliverer:
Why will Jesus come back? The first time he came, you guys killed him and you expect him to come again?

If you are jesus will you come back?

LOL. The guy dreads you niggas..

#awon ele le gan.
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by MrPresident1: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days...

Jeremiah 49:12
For thus saith the Lord; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it.

The Negro is the Israelite of the Bible, and the tribulation they went through is because of their disobedience to God. The Negros do not remember their history because it is one of the curses that their remembrance would cease among men;

Deuteronomy 32:26
I said, I would scatter them into corners, I would make the remembrance of them to cease from among men:

We are battered and pummeled, and you find us everywhere in the world abased and debased. Why cant you people just understand?

We were the crème-de-la crème among men before we lost it, Jesus Christ will come and restore us back to our glorious status, and it will be forever!
Jesus Christ will come back. Jesus is already here, already walking in our midst.

1 Like

Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by Pr0ton: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2015
What is MrPresident1 saying? undecided
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by plaetton: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
Faith is very funny.

For example; Jesus supposedly had to be born of flesh in order see , experience the world of men in order to convey and pass on his message.
Funny thing is that when he was supposedly killed, rather than quitely returning in spirit to his spiritual domain in heaven, he elected to resurrect and return to his original home in flesh rather than in spirit.

Funnier is that Christians believe that Jesus is comin back.
Sure, no problems with that.
But, is he coming back in spirit or in the same flesh that he had left with?
This is a very critical question, because it could cause confusion and embarrassment both for Jesus and Christians in the contemplated eventuality of his coming back.

Scenario 1:
If Jesus comes back in a blaze of glory in the night sky to announce himself, who would believe that he is the real MaCcoy , not an imposter, the devil or even UFOs?
Since no one knows what he looked like, wouldn't people be dissapointed if he comes with drealocks or looks like an alqueda member, or come with tribal marks wearing traditional Igbo attires?
Think about it, if Jesus doesn't come back white, there are going to be issues , he would certainly not gain acceptance from those who need to sell and promote him to the rest if us.
Scenario 2:
If Jesus come back unannounced, like a theif in the night, well, there will be complications.
How would he prove himself without being labeled conman, antichrist or madman?
Again, if ge doesn't meet the racial and physical expectations of the majority, it would be a harder sell tjus time around than it was 2000yrs ago.
He could be branded a terrorist, and before you know it, it's deja vu all over again.

My point is this:
How will Christians recognise Jesus when he comes back?
Since Jesus didn't create Christianity, isn't it very likely that he would be rabidly anti-christian?

How would any Christian be so sure that Jesus may not have already come back, working for and waiting patiently for the gradual destruction of Christianity, the religion contrived with his name?
cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by Weah96: 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Well, he did say that the stars will fall from the sky before he comes back. He must have been talking about other stars, and not the one we call our SUN. If the sun falls from the sky, there will only be suya corpses waiting to greet him on the dead floating rock.

3 Likes

Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by Rilwon: 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Weah96:
Well, he did say that the stars will fall from the sky before he comes back. He must have been talking about other stars, and not the one we call our SUN. If the sun falls from the sky, there will only be suya corpses waiting to greet him on the dead floating rock.

hehe grin grin lmao
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by johnydon22(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Weah96:

most stars especially the blue and red giants are thousands of times hotter and larger than our star (THE SUN) Imagine of any of those fell even the sun itself will be annihilated... imagine a large flaming football falling on a spec of dust...lmfao... the dude that wrote this seriously didnt have any knowledge of the size of stars... he actually thought they were as tiny as they look... grin

3 Likes

Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by Weah96: 2:55am On Jan 15, 2015
johnydon22:

most stars especially the blue and red giants are thousands of times hotter and larger than our star (THE SUN) Imagine of any of those fell even the sun itself will be annihilated... imagine a large flaming football falling on a spec of dust...lmfao... the dude that wrote this seriously didnt have any knowledge of the size of stars... he actually thought they were as tiny as they look... grin

The stars can fall, after eating 5 grams of dried Amanita muscaria mushrooms. You won't believe your eyes, because you won't be using them. These people were not sober. I'm not trying to downgrade their experience, but people should know the truth and make up their own minds.

Believers should know that these people were their own version of our herbalists. In their country. They used the same entheogens for rituals. They spoke with the same beings.

1 Like

Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by shaneroberts26: 7:27am On Jan 15, 2015
YESHUA IS BACK.HE IS 26yrs OLD AND HE IS AN IGBO MAN FROM IMO STATE.
However,HE IS SPIRITUAL BUT IRRELIGIOUS.HIS HOUR IS NOT YET COME.
THIS IS THE END OF TIME.
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by johnydon22(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2015
shaneroberts26:
YESHUA IS BACK.HE IS 26yrs OLD AND HE IS AN IGBO MAN FROM IMO STATE.
However,HE IS SPIRITUAL BUT IRRELIGIOUS.HIS HOUR IS NOT YET COME.
THIS IS THE END OF TIME.
hahahahahahahahahaha this got me rolling on tye floor clutching my stomach in my hands laffing... i nearly shiit for my pant.... chai people ooo cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by MrPresident1: 11:16am On Jan 15, 2015
Pr0ton:
What is MrPresident1 saying? undecided
[b]The Old Testament
What I am saying, is that, the Bible is not a book of religion. In your mind please cross this paradigm. The Bible is the history and culture and values of a people; these people were the people to whom God first revealed Himself. Adam and Eve were the names of these people; a nation of people, and not one male person and one female person. it is in the habit of the Bible to condense nations into singular individuals.
God showed Himself to this people by giving them statutes and judgments and commandments and laws that they were to live by so that He would continue to take care of them forever (Deuteronomy 5:29). And He did take care of them (Deuteronomy 32:14).
Unfortunately, these people did not show fidelity to God and His beautiful laws; they betrayed Him by corrupting themselves with idolatry. They forsook God and dabbled in wickedness. They became utterly depraved and corrupted.
So God turned His eyes away from them, because they would no longer obey Him.
Anyone whom God turns away from is doomed, finished. This is the story of the Negros till date.

The New Testament
This is the story of how the beautiful laws of God were taken to the whole world so that the world too can partake of the blessings and jollyments initially only enjoyed by Israel (Romans 12:11). The mandate initially given to Israel was to take the Laws to the world (Genesis 1:22), Israel failed. Rather than take the laws to the world, Israel got corrupted into the world. A foolish and sottish people to this day!
This is the basic frame of the Bible. Keep this in mind and stop thinking in terms of religion. Think of the Bible in terms of the culture of a people, about their way of life, about their values and entire belief systems.
Perish religion from your mind; Judaism (the religion of the fake Jews), Christianity (Mixture of Roman pagan myths and the Bible) and all other religions are just control mechanisms for the herd; the herd, sheeple, must fall in line.[/b]

Isaiah 1:3-4
3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.
4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

There is no religion in the Bible
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by Pr0ton: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
This dude is really high. No religion in the Bible What is religion please? undecided

Tag: MrPresident1
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by johnydon22(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pr0ton:
This dude is really high. No religion in the Bible What is religion please? undecided

Judaism is clearly in the bible... 95% of bible is all about isreal... nawa ooo buh it is not just a book...lmao.
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by Pr0ton: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Judaism is clearly in the bible... 95% of bible is all about isreal... nawa ooo buh it is not just a book...lmao.

The guy has problem. Both Judaism and Christianity are based on the Bible, OT and NT respectively. And he is saying there's no religion in the Bible undecided I await his definition of religion...
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by MrPresident1: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pr0ton:

ALL RELIGIONS ARE FAKE.

The Bible is not about religion, rather, it is a coding of the ways of life of a people; how God showed Himself to them, How they enjoyed, and then how they became arrogant, and how they lost God's presence.

The Bible is about culture and not religion
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by MrPresident1: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Jonnydon22, can you please show me Judaism in the Bible?

And you are right, 95% of the Bible is about Israel.
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by MrPresident1: 1:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pr0ton:

The guy has problem. Both Judaism and Christianity are based on the Bible, OT and NT respectively. And he is saying there's no religion in the Bible undecided I await his definition of religion...

Igbo, Yoruba and majority of the tribes of southern Nigeria are the Israelites of the Bible. There is nothing like Judaism and Christianity in the Bible, these are lies that have been sold to us to make us never remember who we are.

The Israelis of today are not the Israelites of the Bible. The Negros are the true Israelites.
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by johnydon22(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

Jonnydon22, can you please show me?
so u wan me to show u where judaism was written in the bible... u are a joker... we all know that moses began judaism in the bible even jesus practised judaism... i dont understand why y'all we always like to twist stuffs to satisfy ur own vanity...
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by johnydon22(m): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pr0ton:

free am na... the book of revelations all those letters they were addressing to churches am sure na islam churches... mtcheeeew people just deh talk shii... i hate engaging people like that, he will say white is red and swear it is the truth

1 Like

Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by MrPresident1: 1:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
johnydon22:

so u wan me to show u where judaism was written in the bible... u are a joker... we all know that moses began judaism in the bible even jesus practised judaism... i dont understand why y'all we always like to twist stuffs to satisfy ur own vanity...

Johnny, you really have to cool down, you gats to really humble yourself.

Moses did not give anybody Judaism, it is all a lie.

Moses and Jesus practiced the laws of God, they lived by the holy constitution of God, just like Nigeria lives by her 1999 constitution.

The Bible is not about religion, it is about culture.
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by johnydon22(m): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

Johnny, you really have to cool down, you gats to really humble yourself.

Moses did not give anybody Judaism, it is all a lie.

Moses and Jesus practiced the laws of God, they lived by the holy constitution of God, just like Nigeria lives by her 1999 constitution.

The Bible is not about religion, it is about culture.
habaaaaa this guy self... ok abeg oya whose culture was it about? igbo culture? grin
Moses didnt, who did? you?
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by MrPresident1: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
johnydon22:

free am na... the book of revelations all those letters they were addressing to churches am sure na islam churches... mtcheeeew people just deh talk shii... i hate engaging people like that, he will say white is red and swear it is the truth

Those letters were written to the churches, churches are not the building, it is the people that are called churches. Those letters were used to explain the laws of God to them. Those laws were used to explain to those people that 'if you do as we Israelites do, if you live as we live, The Most High God will love you and you will partake of the blessings that we have hitherto been partaking in'.
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by johnydon22(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

Those letters were written to the churches, churches are not the building, it is the people that are called churches. Those letters were used to explain the laws of God to them. Those laws were used to explain to those people that 'if you do as we Israelites do, if you live as we live, The Most High God will love you and you will partake of the blessings that we have hitherto been partaking in'.
and those churches (people) are muslims?
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by MrPresident1: 1:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
johnydon22:

habaaaaa this guy self... ok abeg oya whose culture was it about? igbo culture? grin
Moses didnt, who did? you?

It is the laws of God. Culture is the way of life of a people.

Deuteronomy 30:20
That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Obey me, live by me, I am you life; this is what was given to Israel.

The true Israel are the Igbos, the Yorubas, Gaa, Ewe, Fanti, the Majority of the tribes of Southern Nigeria.

Have you heard of anywhere called the Slave Coast of Africa?
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by MrPresident1: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
johnydon22:

and those churches (people) are muslims?

Cross the paradigm Jonnydon22. Stop thinking in terms of religion.

Acts 17:23
For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

They were called churches but they were people. People are called churches. Not the buildings. The people who heard the message and connected with it were called churches. Paul declared God to them; they were hitherto unaware of God that they were worshipping.
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by Pr0ton: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

ALL RELIGIONS ARE FAKE.

The Bible is not about religion, rather, it is a coding of the ways of life of a people; how God showed Himself to them, How they enjoyed, and then how they became arrogant, and how they lost God's presence.

The Bible is about culture and not religion

You are involving God and you are saying it is not religion undecided
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by Horus(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2015
Christians claim that heaven is further than the furthest star, and that is where Jesus went with his father to prepare a place for you, right. Remember, John 14:2 “In my father's house are many mansions, I go to prepare a place for you.” However, if you look at the possibility of Jesus coming back , the furthest star away from Earth is billions of light years away. Therefore, in actuality, Jesus still didn't get to heaven. There's no way he could be on his way back
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by MrPresident1: 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
Pr0ton:

You are involving God and you are saying it is not religion undecided

God is not about religion. How can you be thinking about God in terms of religion? The Islamic God or the Christianity God, or the Buddhist God or the Hare Krishna God?

Does it not sound incongruous to you?

Religion was and is still being used to divide us; I am a Christian, I am a Muslim, I am this I am that, Yet there is only one God!

GOD HAS NO LABEL!

2 Likes

Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by MrPresident1: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
Horus:
Christians claim that heaven is further than the furthest star, and that is where Jesus went with his father to prepare a place for you, right. Remember, John 14:2 “In my father's house are many mansions, I go to prepare a place for you.” However, if you look at the possibility of Jesus coming back , the furthest star away from Earth is billions of light years away. Therefore, in actuality, Jesus still didn't get to heaven. There's no way he could be on his way back

Allegories Horus. There never was a particular person called Jesus. Jesus is the personification of the Word of God; the people who have the word of God in them are called Jesus. Everyone can be Jesus Christ.

Christ died means the word died in men, the likeness of God, the laws of God died in men.

Christ is risen means the word had come alive in men again, the likeness of God has arisen in men again, the laws of God has resurrected in the minds of men.
Re: It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again by Pr0ton: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2015
MrPresident1:

Igbo, Yoruba and majority of the tribes of southern Nigeria are the Israelites of the Bible. There is nothing like Judaism and Christianity in the Bible, these are lies that have been sold to us to make us never remember who we are.

The Israelis of today are not the Israelites of the Bible. The Negros are the true Israelites.

Hmmm.. So Nigeria only, huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non-muslim Views About Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 (Day 3) / This Scripture Shows That God Recognizes Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.