Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It (36293 Views)

What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? / Adeyeye Olorunfemi: "I Don’t Regret My Action" — Student Rusticated By UNILAG / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Kazrem(m): 2:45am On Jan 04, 2015
Good gesture but over rated.
What then happened when she becomes first? Dbanj and Jayzee will be invited.
What then happened if she takes the 50th position the following term?
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Hgold(m): 2:52am On Jan 04, 2015
utumunta:
This is good parenting! Next time this kid would want to do more.

I pity those other two boys she beat.
Do u think so? though everyone is entitle to his/her own opinion.
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by tr3y(m): 2:58am On Jan 04, 2015
Softysparky, when did you leave bed come enter NL, so na like this you dey sneak enter NL abi, oya come back to bed ASAP its Sunday morning.
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Bifwoli: 2:59am On Jan 04, 2015
Great parenting there and very exemplary.

Same example I see for Africa's slum dwellers.Every little cleanup,every little attention to details and every bit more adherence to stringent standards + high expectation of themselves- the better their lives will get.Us Africans just love the path of least resistance which is why we're always last in most areas so every little push like this girl is welcome.
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 04, 2015
tr3y:
Softysparky, when did you leave bed come enter NL, so na like this you dey sneak enter NL abi, oya come back to bed ASAP its Sunday morning.
Lol, I dey come sir!!

2 Likes

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by smsdigito: 3:12am On Jan 04, 2015
Of course i will also encourage her in some way because doing so she will like to move to 46th position next time and as time goes on you may find her taking first position.
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by elantraceey(f): 3:21am On Jan 04, 2015
I love this family , a lot could happen when a child is encouraged .
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Originalsly: 3:21am On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm.....maybe is the highest position ever reached for the family...why not throw a big celebration? Hope she does much better.
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by shesszi(m): 3:23am On Jan 04, 2015
This kind of encouragement really works 100 percent before u knw it the lil girl goes first position. Its more like she has been given responsibility now to always move up d ladder. Though I don't pray for this kind of kid
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by tr3y(m): 3:27am On Jan 04, 2015
softysparky:

Lol, I dey come sir!!

You are still coming since an hour ago, infact I will have to contact Obama to block Nigeria internet access so that NL no go put this relationship asunder.
YAWNS.
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by AreaFada2: 3:38am On Jan 04, 2015
Good encouragement.

If they have money to throw a party, they should use it to get her extra lessons at home.
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by kilokeys(m): 3:42am On Jan 04, 2015
thats motivation.

i wonder if i would have been better off now.
i remember recieving a serious beating cos i came 14th out of 96 students.

lawa o grin

did i get a better position next time?.. naaahh.. i came 24th the next term undecided
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by NosaHenry(m): 3:51am On Jan 04, 2015
Is not the girl's fault. I can see where she got her brain from
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Chris95(m): 3:55am On Jan 04, 2015
It can serve as an encouragement 2 the girl... neva knew parents lyk dt existed.
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Valadmiral(m): 4:10am On Jan 04, 2015
firstly. .its a lie
secondly...its nt in nija

thirdly ..ee nor konsine me nd u

nd finaly ..my babe is prgnt for my close pal nd her sis is prgnt for me... plz wat can I do

wait o.... why am I askin sef.....
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by fesnge(m): 4:16am On Jan 04, 2015
Let there be peace
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by lonelydora: 4:33am On Jan 04, 2015
I love the part that said "hope for the future". What a great way to encourage a child.
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Callfubu(m): 4:46am On Jan 04, 2015
adegwurulez:
Lol.. i wonder what would happen when she now comes 1st.
its quite obvious, they'll get her a personal car and her very own employed driver, of course with a heavily lavished party to go with it
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 04, 2015
Nor be small thing oo grin
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Sweatlock(m): 4:59am On Jan 04, 2015
Bleep the media man
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by ziccoit: 5:00am On Jan 04, 2015
The father of the child Mr Amengor may actually mean MR OMUGO grin

1 Like

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by blakky97(m): 5:12am On Jan 04, 2015
the parents are very intelligent. that child will one day top the class. Ask Ben Carson.
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by EbiJUNIRO(m): 5:42am On Jan 04, 2015
bet wait oh... I hv taken such in class befr

bt dat ws my turning point cool
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Hollawaley(m): 6:14am On Jan 04, 2015
For them to do like that,the girl must be extremely dull!
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by KillerBeauty(f): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2015
yungcyrus:
how u take knw say d two last people na boys
If you read the story well, you for know. But u nor read am @ all you just rush go comment tongue

1 Like

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by StealthyMe(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2015
Who does this in Nigeria? Where ur parents will give u a thousand reasons why u must lead the class and telling u they constantly came first in theirs?

Anyway,it'll help spur the girl on to achieve more undecided
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Mrbigman1(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2015
adegwurulez:

Dem go invite Niki for d party. Lol
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by nairalife2013(m): 6:58am On Jan 04, 2015
NosaHenry:
Is not the girl's fault. I can see where she got her brain from
it is good to encourage a child. Nosa, nothing is too much when it comes to spurring a kid up. I can add a little example: I got a four wheel drive radio-controlled tot car for my first child when she was born. It cost me somthin close to 70k but I had to procure it cos I was so filled with joy to hav a child and money was available and I also love my wife so much and would do anything to make her n d kid smile. I waited patiently for d child to grow so I can put her in the car and drive her in my courtyard wid the remote. On her 1yr birthday I officially presented d car to her. I was so happy I knitted d mini car key with a gold-plated keyholder n handed it stylishly to my dota amid what I could describe as fanfare! Well, let me shorten it. As I carried my dota in my arms and gently place her in d car and slowly press d drivefoward key and d car begin to move gently, behold, with miriads of peurile and adult eyes watching, my dota start to cry! She was shivering and trembling and looking down fixly and crying the more! God have mercy, I was so disappointed. She cried the same in the following months each time she was placed in the car. Since her suv is spaced enof, I told my wife to always take d child's car along when they were visiting other homes with kids, still no difference. I got my second child, she got to1yr, I put her in d car and she was all smiles while her sister watched from a safe distance. She probably thot dat one was utterly stupid and wantonly careless abt her little life!
I got a tricycle for my second dota, expecting dat my first dota would be spurred up. Whosai, she fear dat1 pass masqurade! Na d sister com comandier d drive everything!
My mum saw her doing that one day and cried. I was very suprised. My visiting mother cry over a child's inability to drive a toy car and a toy keke?! I was like, What is wrong with dis woman?! I was mad. Is every1 becoming a kid in this house?

1 Like

Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by Coolguy89(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2015
adegwurulez:
haha grin
Re: This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It by solochris(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2015
Good. Atleast she better pass GMB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song / My Jamb Result Is Out; Pls Advise Me On Choice Of Career. / Examination:: True Test Of Knowledge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.