Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:27 PM

Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too (64903 Views)

Some Common Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs / Hilarious: See These Funny Images That Would Surely Make You Laugh / Funny Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs And Their Loose Translations ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by pcagbaji(m): 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
rabbit when escaped from agbor bush still day agbor

translation: what belong to you is still your own

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by Donsemerald: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Child go school teacher die na Buhari grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by Olao1(m): 10:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mosquito wey bite man for blokos na sofeley we dey take kill am.

Loose translation. Use wisdom
Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
You no need cutlery to chop slap. #dope
Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by KMB: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
When trouble sleep yanga go wake am
You're looking for trouble

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by itodojr(m): 1:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Make sense lyk sentence
Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by SenatorJames(m): 5:21am On Jan 08, 2015
Funny and true proverbs.

But ask a chemistry student how true this statement is "The water wey dem use take make eba can never be recovered back"

Decomposition comes to mind.
Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by Wealthyonos(m): 5:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Who nor go nor know.
Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by fredson222: 5:51am On Jan 08, 2015
My Name is Naomi Ademola ,i hail from abeokuta in ogun state,Nigeria .i am here to testify of the good works of Dr prophet Adefemi.2 years ago,my husband left home,he never returned ,no phone call,no letters,no emails ,no sign of him anywhere.my daughter got sick ,so ill,things were so tough for me.i had lost hope.About a year ago,i met a psychic, he said he would help me,i paid over $700 and still nothing happened,i lost hope completely.my daughter's situation got worse each day.Last Month i saw a posting concerning the good works of the temple professionals. i gave them a try.i paid about $400,for all three spells(bring lover back,healing spells and career spells).within 2weeks,my husband called me and told me he was sorry and that he wants to come back to me and that he would explain everything when he comes back,three days later i got a new job with an Oil company,as i speak.my daughter's condition is getting better each day and i trust she would be well in a matter of days.i Want to thank dr Prophet Adefemi spell caster.To those out their passing through problems you can contact him via prophetadefemiolu@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by endy4oxide(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Only God know d spell so call prophet cast for ur body 1st.
Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by uchvic(m): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2015
If e EASY for EZEKIEL, him for dey NEW TESTAMENT

(Everybody for don be president of 9ja if e dey easy)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by toygod2: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2015
OH
Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by toygod2: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2015
sikira don get belle, shakara don end
Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by Orinameh2(m): 12:56am On Jan 11, 2015
[quote author=osholuamhe post=29573606][/quote] wetin cum b d meanin?
Re: Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too by checkdate(m): 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
tyson99:

many are mad but few are roaming
IT TAKES ONLY DOES WHO ARE MAD & ROAMING TO ALSO TAKE RECORD OF THEIR FELLOW MAD/ROAMING COUNTERPATS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Pix: When Parents Want Their Kids To Be Wizkid By Force / When Your Man Got Your Back (photo) / When Ife Chiefs Decide To Choose Another Abobaku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.