Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) (4186 Views)

How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) / Top 6 Most Beautiful University Campuses In Nigeria (photos) / Queen Elizabeth Shocked And Surprised With Northern Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by omophunky(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wetin concern me? Continue reading

Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by lanicky(f): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
falcon01:
you will find pofpof,chinchin and purewater inside chemist

Lmaocheesy
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Biggty(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Op no get work at all
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
Slonge2:

my prophecy for 2015

i can see GeJ in a confined space....

the confinement has a steel bar gate...

i can see a signboard in front of the building, there are letterings on the board, but they are blurry....

wait,,, wait... wait.. .. i can see a K, an I, it is getting clearer...... i can see the letter R, another I...

ohhh, its very lucid now, it says " kirikiri prison"...

sai buhari till GeJ actualize this his inevitable destiny..

dude can u leave politics aside n reason, what exactly lead to u saying jona wil end up in kirikiri, his a dad undecided . .
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by lordraiden(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
some ppl no go gree ordas rest because of dere gmb,gej stuff abeg make dis election do pass make ppl like mi rest
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Pabloescobar(f): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
The semi illiterate presidential candidate and clueless president

You are just a moronic ódé. Silly lame muhfoha.
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Pabloescobar(f): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Olypeppy:
Mama put...mehn the aroma na die..Most Nigerians lack patience and that can be very funny....struggling to buy food,shouting on top of another when food go still reach u you.

Lol. Na hunger no catch you well. You think say frog just dey jump about for afternoon for nothing? My dear, na something dey pursue am

1 Like

Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Pabloescobar(f): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ihama Road. Benin GRA....only in Nigeria.

Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pabloescobar:

You are just a moronic ódé. Silly lame muhfoha.
Why this insult? Are you having painful menstruation or are you a yaba left escapee?
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Pabloescobar(f): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Why this insult? Are you having painful menstruation or are you a yaba left escapee?

You are glaringly daft. You lack common sense and sense of humor. Ólóbé
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pabloescobar:

You are glaringly daft. You lack common sense and sense of humor. Ólóbé
lol no need to start exchanging words with you I was told madness runs in your lineage and you quarrel a lot with people my dear if they send you come my side tell them say you no see me
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Pabloescobar(f): 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
lol no need to start exchanging words with you I was told madness runs in your lineage and you quarrel a lot with people my dear if they send you come my side tell them say you no see me

lol. You were told. I already said it that you have no sense. Ori e ope rara. 2naked wires dey dance shoki for your head
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pabloescobar:

lol. You were told. I already said it that you have no sense. Ori e ope rara. 2naked wires dey dance shoki for your head
I make a comment you quote me wetin I do you? I mention your name? Abi my statement was directed to you? Why all this insults and name calling if you disagree with the point I made insulting me is not a matured way of expressing your displeasure, on a more serious note I am disappointed in your in you.
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Pabloescobar(f): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I make a comment you quote me wetin I do you? I mention your name? Abi my statement was directed to you? Why all this insults and name calling if you disagree with the point I made insulting me is not a matured way of expressing your displeasure, on a more serious note I am disappointed in your in you.

Respect your elders. Grow up. How can you call a former Head of State illiterate? Have you read his credentials? Do you know about the foreign elite military institutions he attended? Are you learned at all? Repent!!! We do not need people like you in this country. You can't lead by example..were you thinking when you typed that? I no go free you o. I go stick for your back like eczema...churchie oshi!!!!!
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pabloescobar:

Respect your elders. Grow up. How can you call a former Head of State illiterate? Have you read his credentials? Do you know about the foreign elite military institutions he attended? Are you learned at all? Repent!!! We do not need people like you in this country. You can't lead by example..were you thinking when you typed that? I no go free you o. I go stick for your back like eczema...churchie oshi!!!!!
ohh you are pro Buhari? What of GEJ I called clueless BTW a man who can not provide his certificates despite the heat it has generated deserve to be called semi illiterate until he prove people wrong and present his certificates but if I may ask how is that your fuccking business on how I express myself here, babe I no get your time abeg try and mind your business and stop interfering in my affairs.
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Vince77(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
CzarRex:
Wetin concern me

anyway GeJ till Nigeria Super Eagles lift the FiFa World Cup

Chai
Re: Intresting Things You Can Only Find In Nigeria(PHOTOS) by Vince77(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pabloescobar:
Ihama Road. Benin GRA....only in Nigeria.

Yea. The first time i saw him i was really surprised.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Aquatic Animals With Mind Blowing Superpowers[Images] / Registered Nurse Or Chew Nurse... Pls Mature Advice / See Photos Of South African Kids Who Died After Eating Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.