Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? (950 Views)

Hahahaha This Is What Happens When You Leave The Kids With Their Dad (pic) / Kenyan Woman Posts Pics Of A Lady Everywhere Warning Her To Leave Her Husband / Help, A Married Woman Refuses To Leave My House, How Can I Send Her Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by smsshola(m): 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Imagine you are to make a short distance with your wife for two weeks and no one to leave your lovely kids with except GMB or Jonathans. Who will you choose?
Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by Kolade354(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2015
FTC incase it make FP............Though buhari may ban my kids from watching jim jam but i knw they will be safe not jonathan who will go out to drink ogogoro.

3 Likes

Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by kestolove95(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
I. won't want my children to strt drinking ogogoro o..and tellin dem stealing is not corrptn...

3 Likes

Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by sunkoye: 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
I beta leave my lovely kids with a disciplinarian. Tough love though... angry

2 Likes

Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by Change2015(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Buhari o!

Our Chibok girls are still missing, and nothing seems to be happening to free them.

#change

4 Likes

Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by mako007(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
Kolade354:
FTC incase it make FP............Though buhari may ban my kids from watching jim jam but i knw they will be safe not jonathan who will go out to drink ogogoro.
lol, I hate GEJ as a leader but as a person since he is so corrupt I guess he should be hospitable with people, spoiling ppl with money As he doesn't value money, so on dat note I'll take d clueless niccur over Iron man GMB

1 Like

Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2015
The 1 that can take decisions asap and that is not clueless
Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by Proxy001(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
I think I will choose none of the above because while I will be so scared of leaving my kids with the "otuoke man" because of his seeming sluggish attitude I will also be scared of the Fulani marruder from futajalon so as to keep my kids from been radicalized. Thank you
Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by simdam500(m): 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
GEJ all d way from disappora... The nigga dont mind any amount he spend...

I dont want one change monger
Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
One of them has 200 kids missing under his watch

Thats a no brainer

1 Like

Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by olusolaj(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
How you expect me to leave my kids with one old skool man wey no get waec certificate. I will always prefer educated man now.
I can't wait to see pa buhari (original failure) crying again
Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by kreamidiva(f): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2015
Lollllzzzz @ the comments.

Chai!!! This blood you are sharing... Diaris Goduooo.

Op, na only you waka come o.

I still want my kids to speak impeccable English by the time I get back from the trip. I don't want any of my kids calling my husband a widow like PEJ.

1 Like

Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2015
Gej.. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ that mama patience will teach. ♍γ̲̣̣̥ child "presidential oyinbo" like: Ω̴̩̩̩̥α only U̶̲̥̅ waka cum??
Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2015
Definitely Gej

Give ur kids to buhari..b4 u go come baq,1 hand don miss..buhari don cut am
Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by elantraceey(f): 12:50am On Jan 04, 2015
lolz @ the comments .

I'll take my children along it me no matter how burdensome it will be , i nor fit for stories that touch.
Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by Skillz02(m): 2:43am On Jan 04, 2015
Where are those chanting
GEJ till 2019
Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by Haywhymido(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2015
A disciplinarian is way better
Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by theunusualmoon(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2015
GEJ.........So they'll learn what happens to a man's reputation when he's too hesitant to deal with important issues.
# Buhari is too old......my kids would probably tie him up before I get back.
Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by oweniwe(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Goodluck ooo

If the kids stay with Buhari and become islamic radicals..... U no go have peace of mind even for one hour.... You will always be worried about who your pickin go bomb next.... Go ask Ogwuche papa.....!!....
Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by madamshepopo(f): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
if you keep your children with GEJ, don't complain if they get missing o because the Chibok girls kept with him have been missing for about 10 months now, O don say ma own o
Re: GMB And GEJ: Who Among The 2 Would You Want To Leave Ur Kids With? by KanwuliaJara: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
I will leave them by themselves! kiss
After FEEDING THEM giving them and giving them a DOUBLE DOSE OF 'BENADRYL' to sleep for 8 hours!

(1) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Life / Pastor Adeboye Reveals 4 Equations Of Marriage (No 3 Will Make You Laugh) / Please Dissolve Our One-week Marriage, His Manhood Is Too Big, I Can’t Cope – Wi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.