Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Rock That ‘has An Image Of jesus’ Discovered By Man In his Garden – See Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rock That ‘has An Image Of jesus’ Discovered By Man In his Garden – See Photos (739 Views)

Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain / Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rock That ‘has An Image Of jesus’ Discovered By Man In his Garden – See Photos by Naijafamous(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2015

Although he categorically stated that there might really be no reason for the discovery as suspected.

‘It was buried next to the roots of the trees. It must have been found for a reason. Other people might have thrown it away but I gave it a good rub,’ Mr Coby said.

‘I showed it to my son and asked “who is that?” He said “Jesus”.’

PhotoCredit: http://naijafamous.com/2015/01/rock-image-jesus-discovered-man-garden-see-photos/
Re: Rock That ‘has An Image Of jesus’ Discovered By Man In his Garden – See Photos by braintext(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
where is the image of Jesus on the rock
Re: Rock That ‘has An Image Of jesus’ Discovered By Man In his Garden – See Photos by phemsie(m): 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2015
Can't u see the image outstretched hand facing the palm of the man.
To me its a sculptor's work
Re: Rock That ‘has An Image Of jesus’ Discovered By Man In his Garden – See Photos by luvlyoracle(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2015
Who again didn't see the image like me?
Re: Rock That ‘has An Image Of jesus’ Discovered By Man In his Garden – See Photos by okpamson15(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2015
My eyes are nt working wel. I did nt se anytin
Re: Rock That ‘has An Image Of jesus’ Discovered By Man In his Garden – See Photos by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2015
Really?

K
Re: Rock That ‘has An Image Of jesus’ Discovered By Man In his Garden – See Photos by theunusualmoon(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2015
That guy is not Jesus,he's just dressed the way men dressed 2000 yrs ago.

(1) (Reply)

! / Things need to be added on nairaland / Goodbye To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.