Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

The N1,830,000 Door - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The N1,830,000 Door (4247 Views)

A WISE REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT AT YOUR DOOR STEP / Turkey Security Door,amour And Wooden Door For Sales / Funny And Deadly Door Lintels (pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The N1,830,000 Door by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 04, 2015
I was at Lowes - a home improvement store - sauntering around getting ideas when I came up on this fantastic door.

It's a patio door that totally folds open. A fantastic piece of work. Despite the heft it moves swiftly and effortlessly.

It's priced at $9,900 grin

Na eye sabi the thing wey full belle.

Re: The N1,830,000 Door by mufutau55(m): 3:52am On Jan 04, 2015
Damn. That is what I call door. But for the price I go go home go ask my Mama first oh!. Good search brother.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The N1,830,000 Door by kennyslim1(m): 3:58am On Jan 04, 2015
Na Door To Success be that ni??

5 Likes

Re: The N1,830,000 Door by mufutau55(m): 4:02am On Jan 04, 2015
kennyslim1:
Na Door To Success be that ni??

LOL!

2 Likes

Re: The N1,830,000 Door by Empiree: 4:24am On Jan 04, 2015
i will build me a self-contained with that.

1 Like

Re: The N1,830,000 Door by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 04, 2015
Some more pics from my afternoon sojourn.

Pic 1 is a kitchen setup
Pic 2 same thing
Pic 3 Unstained kitchen/bathroom cabinets. I wished they folded flat but might have to go to iKea for those.
Pic 4 Interior doors

Re: The N1,830,000 Door by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 04, 2015
Pic 1 Rows and rows of near perfect wood. I actually watched a builders crew picking through them to find perfect ones. The worst ones they discarded was better than 99% of woods that Iv'e seen posted on NL grin

Pic 2 Steel studs. I intend to get very familiar with these

Pic 3 comparing steel and wood studs

Pic 4 Nice dining set - folds flat for shipping.

Re: The N1,830,000 Door by Empiree: 4:35am On Jan 04, 2015
^^not really lowe's fan. Love home deopt instead. Did you take these pix at lowe's?. Compare them to HD. is there really much diff?.

You sound like "lowe's guy" cheesy
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by texanomaly(f): 4:40am On Jan 04, 2015
I love walking around Lowes and Home Depot. I've even taken a few classes. I learned to tile so I could lay tile in my dad's kitchen. I never want to lay tile again. It's backbreaking work. More power to those who can do it. I don't mind doing a simple backsplash though. smiley
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Empiree:
^^not really lowe's fan. Love home deopt instead. Did you take these pix at lowe's?. Compare them to HD. is there really much diff?.

I follow the discount, whomever has a better sale is my new best friend grin

Home Depot is much closer to me than Lowes currently so I tend to go their more. We were at Costco earlier today and Wifey wanted to pop in to the Lowes next door,
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 04, 2015
texanomaly:
I love walking around Lowes and Home Depot. I've even taken a few classes. I learned to tile so I could lay tile in my dad's kitchen. I never want to lay tile again. It's backbreaking work. More power to those who can do it. I don't mind doing a simple backsplash though. smiley

It's pretty much a 2 person work. The trick is the tiler on the ground stays down there and get handed stuff. If you have to get up ll the time and cut tile and stuff then it becomes tedious.
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by Empiree: 4:47am On Jan 04, 2015
CityNG:

Home Depot is much closer to me than Lowes currently so I tend to go their more. We were at Costco earlier today and Wifey wanted to pop in to the Lowes next door,
Lol
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by texanomaly(f): 4:48am On Jan 04, 2015
CityNG:

It's pretty much a 2 person work. The trick is the tiler on the ground stays down there and get handed stuff. If you have to get up ll the time and cut tile and stuff then it becomes tedious.

That's it exactly! It was awful. Once I was done, I vowed never again. Hard on the knees too, even though I wore knee pads.
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by mufutau55(m): 4:50am On Jan 04, 2015
CityNG:

Home Depot is much closer to me than Lowes currently so I tend to go their more. We were at Costco earlier today
and Wifey wanted to pop in to the Lowes next door,

Yeah! It seems like HD is everywhere in the backyards... got one next door to Costco here too... so I pop in there very often,
I have got 3 HD within 3 miles radius around me, but the Lowes is quite a distance.. not much in New York City area.
Sometimes I wish I can ship everything in that Home Depot when I go there... it's good to have money, which I don't have much. smiley

@Texanomaly... Sorry, no tiling work for me.. too old to do all that bending with all the arthritis playing all kind of games with me. smiley

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: The N1,830,000 Door by Sweatlock(m): 4:53am On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm is that a door or house
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by texanomaly(f): 4:53am On Jan 04, 2015
Empiree:

For me it depends on what I'm buying. Home Depot will take paint back and refund your money, even if it is a custom color. I've done that a few times because when I got it home I didn't like it on the wall. Lowes does not. I found that out the hard way. sad
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by texanomaly(f): 4:59am On Jan 04, 2015
mufutau55:

Yeah! It seems like HD is everywhere in the backyards... got one next door to Costco here too... so I pop in there very often,
I have got 3 HD within 3 miles radius around me, but the Lowes is quite a distance.. not much in New York City area.
Sometimes I wish I can ship everything in that Home Depot when I go there... it's good to have money, which I don't have much. smiley

@Texanomaly... Sorry, no tiling work for me.. too old to do all that bending with all the arthritis playing all kinds of games with me. smiley

Hajji M.

@ the bolded
My bro says, "It's not the years, it's the miles." cheesy He's my younger brother. undecided
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by mufutau55(m): 5:06am On Jan 04, 2015
texanomaly:

@ the bolded
My bro says, "It's not the years, it's the miles." cheesy He's my younger brother. undecided

I agree with him... smiley

Hajji M.
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by texanomaly(f): 5:16am On Jan 04, 2015
mufutau55:

I agree with him... smiley

Hajji M.

Lol...I just checked your profile. You are old school. You were looking for a record? Do kids today even know what a record is? I used to collect albums. I still have them. I just don't have a record player anymore. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/980182/looking-king-sunny-ade-record#11308645
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by mufutau55(m): 5:20am On Jan 04, 2015
texanomaly:

Lol...I just checked your profile. You are old school. You were looking for a record? Do kids today even know what a record is? I used to collect albums. I still have them. I just don't have a record player anymore. smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/980182/looking-king-sunny-ade-record#11308645

Thanks Sister.. I have since secured that record... I had one that was lost when someone borrowed it.. all efforts to have it replaced
was not successful either in CD or the old record... Oh Yes, I still have the old vinyl record player because I was/still a hobbyist DJ, and
I still have those vinyl records too... was just looking at Rex Lawson record few minutes ago... still play them for old time sake.
Thanks.

Hajji M.
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by texanomaly(f): 5:23am On Jan 04, 2015
mufutau55:

Thanks Brother.. I have since secured that record... I had one that was lost when someone borrowed it.. all efforts to have it replaced
was not successful either in CD or the old record... Oh Yes, I still have the old vinyl record player because I was/still a hobbyist DJ, and
I still have those vinyl too... was just looking at Rex Lawson record few minutes ago... still play them for old time sake.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

Re: The N1,830,000 Door by Nobody: 5:31am On Jan 04, 2015
texanomaly:

grin

I think Hajji is on the "Least" Coast and they're deep into Saturday nights festivities over there.

I will never accuse an Alhadji of imbibing.
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by aishaquest(f): 5:33am On Jan 04, 2015
CityNG:

grin

I think Hajji is on the "Least" Coast and they're deep into Saturday nights festivities over there.

shocked
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by Empiree: 5:35am On Jan 04, 2015
texanomaly:

For me it depends on what I'm buying. Home Depot will take paint back and refund your money, even if it is a custom color. I've done that a few times because when I got it home I didn't like it on the wall. Lowes does not. I found that out the hard way. sad
That's what i love HD for.

Although, i rarely return.
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by texanomaly(f): 5:35am On Jan 04, 2015
CityNG:

grin

Hmmmm
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by texanomaly(f): 5:36am On Jan 04, 2015
Empiree:
That's why what i love HD for.

Although, i rarely return.

Yup
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by mufutau55(m): 5:37am On Jan 04, 2015
CityNG:

grin

Abi you wan put me for trouble? smiley

Hajji M.
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by Empiree: 5:39am On Jan 04, 2015
mufutau55:

@Texanomaly... Sorry, no tiling work for me.. too old to do all that bending with all the arthritis playing all kind of games with me. smiley

Hajji M.
you mean for the floor @bold?. What do you use instead?
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by mufutau55(m): 5:47am On Jan 04, 2015
Empiree:
you mean for the floor @bold?. What do you use instead?

No. We are talking about physically installing the tiles. Got it now?

Hajji M.
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by Empiree: 5:57am On Jan 04, 2015
mufutau55:

No. We are talking about physically installing the tiles. Got it now?

Hajji M.
Dont mind empiree. Empiree was daydream night-dream while typing grin grin grin

Post could not be reversed
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 04, 2015
mufutau55:

Thanks Brother.. I have since secured that record... I had one that was lost when someone borrowed it.. all efforts to have it replaced
I still have those vinyl records too... was just looking at Rex Lawson record few minutes ago... still play them for old time sake.
Thanks.

Hajji M.

Hajji, Texanomaly is a female (Sister) grin
Re: The N1,830,000 Door by texanomaly(f): 6:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Wake up! Empiree grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Installation Of Stonecoated Tiles In Port Harcourt For A Narialander / Stone Coated Step Tiles Roofing Sheets _ Roof Tile _ Roof Sheets In Nigeria / Xmas Promo @Casavilla Estate Magboro With C of O now Selling For N2.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.