Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

The Man In The Church And Other Stories - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Man In The Church And Other Stories (21430 Views)

Unveiled [and Other Flash Fiction Pieces] / The Man: Bob Dylan, Newly Crowned Nobel Laureate / The Adventures Of One Man Squad And Six Other Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by darkid1(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Royver, you and Larry sun are just my role models in writing
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by MightyFortress: 11:46am On Jan 24, 2015
Playing John Cena's WWE entrance Song

The Champ Is Back!

Weighing in at 250 Kg, 6 Feet 3 inches, 25 thriller novels, 15 Blockbuster Stories, 6 time winner of Nairaland Writer of the month award, from Port Harcourt City... Ladies and Gentlemen..... ROOOOYYYVEEEERRRR!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Royver(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2015
so I woke up this morning following a very busy and hot night (not the way you think, dirty mind!) and sleepily came to do some research on my laptop. On a whim I decided to check into nairaland to see the latest on what was going on in naija and I saw I had 12 mentions! 12 whole mentions since last night 2am! The sleep clear from my eye once. I was like, what have I done now? Only to come and see that I have made front page grin
It's been a while grin

Thanks , mods. I suppose put something for una account for this early morning gift; Make una talk to seun make e settle me something, then I go see una later wink

Its been a tiring morning already, some of you go just dey lambast doctors, but in all honesty you guys dont know what we go through and what we have to work with, if you did eh, shivers would run down your spine. Money isnt all we strike for, we also strike for better equipment, better resources, better drugs, all this for you the masses, but you guys wont hear that one because it wont make sweet news.
Anyway, am ranting.

Thanks for nairaland oh, i love it when folks read my stories, thats the joy I get out of writing. For those of you plagiarising my work, hmmmmn, read my stories well oh, apart from legally, there are other ways to punish people, just saying.

I cant answer everyone oh, but I appreciate your comments very very very very very well and I 'like' as many as I can to show i appreciate them. IF you want to contact me specially dont send me PM, use royjermaklin@yahoo.com

Thanks again and Cheerio!

4 Likes

Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Royver(m): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2015
stuff46:
front page, congratz oga Royver
Early morning gift ;DThanks oh
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Royver(m): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2015
Lawconfessor:
I welcome every nick d!ck n harry aboard to fp.
Well done Royver, take notice of what someone said up there- ur "i see what others cant see" on another's page.
I suppose it wont be a bad idea editing ur stories once completed or still starting a story here n finishing up on ur blog- you can as well handle it entirely like prettyspicey.
pls can you explain this further? Thinking of removing my stories from nairaland all together. Some of the plagiarists are too small to waste lawyer money over, others were just misunderstanding. Really I dont mind their putting it on their wall as long as their mention me as the author and my email. Its when they prove stubborn like that I do the thing i did with the last guy.
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Royver(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
mZsleeq:
Royver, front page mahn. grin
I don see am oh grin grin grin
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Royver(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
eightsin:
I schooled in abraka and I know so many stories and even witness one of those death by the river/beach. I was also tempted to swim to the deep side with big waves but never could muster the courage.

thank GOd for you. That one was a true story of mine, one of my scary experiences. I wonder how the place is now, haven't gone there since then.
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Royver(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
MOBBDEEP:
Roy Baba, I think you can help me find solution to one thing that has been bothering me.
I have been earnestly searching for someone who has experienced supernatural encounters.
Yes, we experience them daily e.g waking up from sleep, intuition et cetera, but some are, in their league, greater than others e.g the experience of levitating & floating in the air in pure ecstatic bliss!
You definitely have been experiencing things my brother.
Your write-up gives you away, even to the least perceptually-tuned/conscious.
Some of these experiences are, in reality, deeply proven e.g Rev Fathers Xavier I, Alonso & Ignatius Loyola of blessed Catholic faith were known to be suspended in the air occasionally during their private spiritual rituals. I know personally of how people are technically "sang" to in special runes/wordings to usher them into a trance -like highly-suggestible state in the world of hypnosis & hypnotherapy.

Bottom line is, what can you tell a thirsty inquisitive unlearnt mind about Mystics, Extra-Sensorial Perception & Supernatural Encounters?
You are yet to answer my question about what church you fellowship at?

You are good mehn!!!!
And your mind is something else.

I'm glad you like my stories enough to believe they are real grin Some are, but most aren't.

In answer to your first question, Keep away from them. Direct your thirst to other things.

Your second question is easy. I'm catholic.
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Royver(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
darkid1:
Royver, you and Larry sun are just my role models in writing
smiley
Larry sun is like a whole different category of writer in my opinion. His use of words is more than superb! One of my best writers on nairaland!
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Royver(m): 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
MightyFortress:
Playing John Cena's WWE entrance Song

The Champ Is Back!

Weighing in at 250 Kg, 6 Feet 3 inches, 25 thriller novels, 15 Blockbuster Stories, 6 time winner of Nairaland Writer of the month award, from Port Harcourt City... Ladies and Gentlemen..... ROOOOYYYVEEEERRRR!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by stuff46(m): 1:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Royver:

Early morning gift ;DThanks oh

Uwc
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Hector90(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Royver my man,u're rily d bomb and believe me bro, ur best is yet 2 come.
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by rooqee120(f): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
lenmafon:

my dear u followed very late. u need to read his other stories 'i see things other do not see' and 'the claw, the tail and the cross' u will be glad u did.

@royver, happy new year bros. how was christmas celebration? gud to read ur work again. seem de other stories are imbedded on that first story. u re funny. nice story.
yeah dat story is jxt superb. Pity dat nairaland tsunami has wiped it off o
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by buoye1(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
eightsin:
I schooled in abraka and I know so many stories and even witness one of those death by the river/beach. I was also tempted to swim to the deep side with big waves but never could muster the courage.

But sir u don't av to quote all the story na!
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by lenmafon: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Royver:
so I woke up this morning following a very busy and hot night (not the way you think, dirty mind!) and sleepily came to do some research on my laptop. On a whim I decided to check into nairaland to see the latest on what was going on in naija and I saw I had 12 mentions! 12 whole mentions since last night 2am! The sleep clear from my eye once. I was like, what have I done now? Only to come and see that I have made frontpage...........

Thanks again and Cheerio!

good to know u made frontpage. please can u help me with the link? am trying to help a good friend cos she has a very gud story titled "murder on the couch" a detective/thrilling story.her name is touchmender and she writes well. maybe u should check the story urself. hope u dont mind? wink
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by eightsin(m): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
buoye1:
But sir u don't av to quote all the story na!

My bad! I apologize
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by buoye1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
eightsin:

My bad! I apologize
ok sir...UWC
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Royver(m): 5:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
lenmafon:

good to know u made frontpage. please can u help me with the link? am trying to help a good friend cos she has a very gud story titled "murder on the couch" a detective/thrilling story.her name is touchmender and she writes well. maybe u should check the story urself. hope u dont mind? wink
what link?
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by birdman(m): 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
where have i been all these days. following tongue
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by lenmafon: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2015
Royver:

what link?

sorri i didnt say! the link to help nominate a friend's story to frontpage, hope u understand? smiley

1 Like

Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Lawconfessor(f): 11:54am On Jan 26, 2015
Royver:
pls can you explain this further? Thinking of removing my stories from nairaland all together. Some of the plagiarists are too small to waste lawyer money over, others were just misunderstanding. Really I dont mind their putting it on their wall as long as their mention me as the author and my email. Its when they prove stubborn like that I do the thing i did with the last guy.
Like updating on your blog (if you have) then post the link here.
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Royver(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
lenmafon:

sorri i didnt say! the link to help nominate a friend's story to frontpage, hope u understand? smiley
Understood. smiley
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Royver(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lawconfessor:

Like updating on your blog (if you have) then post the link here.
royveruniverse.
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by FameG(f): 6:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
Royver:

royveruniverse.

Royver Post d link not type the link. Dis link is not clickable jor!!
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by buoye1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Royver but you don't av to stop this story here.....Plsss
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by funmercy1(f): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
Royver:

I'm glad you like my stories enough to believe they are real grin Some are, but most aren't.ar u sure?

In answer to your first question, Keep away from them. Direct your thirst to other things. Wow u ar a wizard

Your second question is easy. I'm catholic.
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by adebayo201: 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
thank God... Here I am!
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by iphie17: 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2016
oga Royver when u go finish dx story I always check dx for an update buh yet nothing
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Royver(m): 12:44am On Apr 24, 2016
iphie17:
oga Royver when u go finish dx story I always check dx for an update buh yet nothing

Its a collection of short stories dearie (you r a girl right?) All the stories in here are completed works.
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Osjaay(f): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
what about Matthew
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by Royver(m): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Ivyy and olanshile2016,
Please email me again, I've been out for a long while.
Re: The Man In The Church And Other Stories by olanshile2016(m): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2016
Royver:
Ivyy and olanshile2016, Please email me again, I've been out for a long while.
welcome doc. long time o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Love And Hate Relationship (based On A Truelife Story) / Amina Mama Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday Today / Showcase Your Blog and Get More Comments And Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.