Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Prof.Osinbajo:I Consulted Pastor Adeboye B4 Accepting 2 Be Buhari's Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof.Osinbajo:I Consulted Pastor Adeboye B4 Accepting 2 Be Buhari's Running Mate (531 Views)

Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? / Okechukwu Enelamah To Be Buhari's Finance Minister - TheNewsNigeria / I Consulted Pastor Adeboye Before Accepting To Be Buhari’s Runningmate- Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof.Osinbajo:I Consulted Pastor Adeboye B4 Accepting 2 Be Buhari's Running Mate by stephenduru: 5:26am On Jan 04, 2015
Prof. Yemi Osinbajo in an interview with Kayode Falade debunked rumours that the
Redeemed Christian Church Of God,where he is a pastor did not endorse him as Buhari's running mate.

According to him, he consulted the General Overseer of the church,Pastor E.A Adeboye, before accepting to be General Buhari's mate.

Read the interview below...

The Redeemed Christian Church of God, where you are a pastor, has come out to say it never
endorsed you…

I don’t think the church has ever said any such thing. Also, the church does not endorse candidates. The General Overseer of the church,Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has not said any such thing. He has not issued any statement. In any event, the RCCG as a church cannot endorse a candidate. How can a church endorse a candidate?

But did you seek Pastor Adeboye’s consent before accepting the nomination?

I serve under the GO of the RCCG as a pastor. If I am going to take any kind of action, especially an
action that involves public service, it is my duty to consult with him. It would be absolutely
irresponsible of me not to consult with him. And I have consulted with him.

Did he give you his consent?

I have consulted with Adeboye fully. I am not prepared to share with you the details of our
discussion. But be absolutely certain that I would not take these steps without properly consulting with him and that I did what was needful.
Re: Prof.Osinbajo:I Consulted Pastor Adeboye B4 Accepting 2 Be Buhari's Running Mate by Orunto: 5:56am On Jan 04, 2015
Yemi Osinbajo has set everything well for himself and the Nation. He knows what God values for His Creation and he is determined to supply them. For he is a Bomb in the hands of APC. I only hope that he will be detonated properly at the right places and at the right time.
Re: Prof.Osinbajo:I Consulted Pastor Adeboye B4 Accepting 2 Be Buhari's Running Mate by CzarRex: 6:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Ok oh,na so we go dey hear
Re: Prof.Osinbajo:I Consulted Pastor Adeboye B4 Accepting 2 Be Buhari's Running Mate by austinvsb1(m): 6:23am On Jan 04, 2015
My vp in waiting. Gmb/Osinbanjo 2015. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Prof.Osinbajo:I Consulted Pastor Adeboye B4 Accepting 2 Be Buhari's Running Mate by smsshola(m): 6:34am On Jan 04, 2015
prof ride on joor haters..hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

In All This,where Is Mrs Buhari? / Apc / 015 Election: My Hope Is In God & Nigerians — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.