Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] (5439 Views)

All PDP Candidates Disqualified In Benue LG Election / Breaking News: General Election Shifted To March 28 And April 11 / Breaking News..general Election Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by baybeeboi: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
jaycpu:

if u talk abt expressing things ryt... d sole person DAT can and will do DAT is Buhari u know DAT 2..d issue is PDP wants to use all means to deny Buhari his opportunity.... well its all gona fadeout ....GEJ just has to go 4 piece to reign....d country is tired of him

I see you stand now.......
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by 3kay945(m): 3:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
baybeeboi:

so why is it a problem,Since u'v bin around the whole time?
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Jesusloveyou: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2015
saintnegroid:
why cant people just make a comment without mentioning jonathan? nawa o so jonathan has now turn to inec chairman
jonathan,pdp and d army are hiding it,their plan wil never work,thank God d record is there.buhari for 2015.
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by jaycpu(m): 5:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
baybeeboi:

I see you stand now.......

Man gotta choose a path undecided
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by moyin2009: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
What did he presented to INEC in 2011, 2007 n 2003? Let inec check their record may be they forgot to return it to him then.
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by baybeeboi: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
jaycpu:

Man gotta choose a path undecided
u choose well
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by lyntiffany(f): 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
lekkie073:
anytime u woke up? cool cool
U might not be waking up soon u know
That shows you the kind of people supporting Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Natureboyraph(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2015
Yomieluv:
If he's found guilty,he should be disqualified..

How can someone without a certificate be ruling me a graduate. that's absurd.
Na wetin dey pain me pass be that.........When I was busy bagging degrees he was going arround looking for whom to kill now he wants to rule me NEVER!!!
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Natureboyraph(m): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2015
moyin2009:
What did he presented to INEC in 2011, 2007 n 2003? Let inec check their record may be they forgot to return it to him then.
Mumu
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by Bmok: 9:41am On Jan 16, 2015
lorddannie:

how did he become a cadet and an officer without certificates.

This isn't the first time northerners will manipulate their own top positions in this country, while others with better qualification scramble at the base
via CORUPTION
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by WisdomFlakes: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2015
@OP: In your dreams
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2015
agarawu23:
All trashes, I don't knw wat nigeria as turn into in the hand of GEJ sad

This same man contested in the last elections or did he use ur certificate or mine??

Gej is going and dats my first prayer anytime I woke up.
let Buhari just present his certificates or back out of the race. Nigeria is not like Fulani's cows where you can mange them with certificate
Re: Breaking News:General Buhari To Be Disqualified In Few Days Time[A MUST READ] by jamace(m): 12:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Sure. PDP is strategising on that.

It seems it is in Buhari's blood to always disobey the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.
-Military coup - suspended the constitution.
- OPUTA panel- refused to attend.
- Member of national council of states - Refused to attend meetings
- Now provide your academic certificate- whossai.

Buhari is not cut for democracy! Unfortunately, he can not plan a coup. So, how does he survive in a democracy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu Is A Blood Sucker While The Igbos Are Slaves In Nigeria-EDWIN CLARKE 2003 / Buhari Has Caged Obasanjo, Tinubu & Atiku / Yoruba Latest "Buhari Cow" Propaganda" Will Back Fire Badly On Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.