Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK (37169 Views)

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals / Asking Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin” -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by EndtimeBlessing: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
GEJ was suppose to be watching over our girls and they were kidnapped.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by chacoonder(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
nwaanambra1:

wrong bro!

he started blabbing nonsense since his [size=4pt]father[/size] sodomized him at the age of 9! ask anybody that knows the family well lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Izontubo(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2015
trillville:

Don't be stupid, I'm I not a nigerian? Because u do not know ur rights does not mean I should also not know mine.
which nigerian are you?....where are you from?
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Pauljonnes(m): 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
Who takes FFK serious these days?
why did u now comment ? seem u don't know what u are doing .... FFK l LIKE YOUR DOGEDNESS
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Eziachi: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
rozayx5:

well for your info Nigeria is more advanced that a village
and we dont need an old blood thirsty illiterate running the biggest economy in Africa
For your re-education, It takes a family to make a village and it take a village or villages to make a country.
Sensible people climbs a tree from the bottom to the top and not from the top to the bottom. Or headlong fall awaits you.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by rozayx5(m): 4:12pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:
For your re-education, It takeS a family to make a village and it take a village or villages to make a country.
Sensible people climbs a tree from the bottom to the top and not from the top to the bottom. Or headlong fall awaits you.

make we hear word . let him go and rule his village undecided
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Eziachi: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Montaque:
Just to support GMB,someone above me compared NIGERIA to his VILLAGE. An imperfect analogy that was. Nigeria don suffer sha
Because most of you because of politics has lost your minds, reasoning as if you don't have a culture or were you come from. Everyone comes from somewhere.
As an Igbo man I had to speak up that old age is not a curse in Igboland or any village that brought you into this world. Rather the most respected person and in charge of things in your family, my family, your village, my village or towns are our respected eldest persons. We don't throw an obu-ofor away because he is old.
This has nothing to do with Buhari or Jonathan. Choose the one among them that can make good of your resources for you and your children irrespective of their age, height, tribe or religion.
And if you don't get that analogy, then you will never get it, because wisdom is not for everyone.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Eziachi: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
justdivine:

Chibok girls never exist, is all rumors
Yeah!! Jesus Christ was equally a fiction.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Eaton: 4:38pm On Jan 05, 2015
The issue here is not the rubbish that is coming out from FFK but we the followers that allow these clowns to use tribal sentiment to divide us as a nation.Some of us voted GEJ because we felt he would steer the country in the right direction hut unfortunately he failed, and we should vote for change.Come 2019 if GMB do not live up to expectation we vote him and his party out.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Montaque(m): 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2015
Eziachi:

Because most of you because of politics has lost your minds, reasoning as if you don't have a culture or were you come from. Everyone comes from somewhere.
As an Igbo man I had to speak up that old age is not a curse in Igboland or any village that brought you into this world. Rather the most respected person and in charge of things in your family, my family, your village, my village or towns are our respected eldest persons. We don't throw an obu-ofor away because he is old.
This has nothing to do with Buhari or Jonathan. Choose the one among them that can make good of your resources for you and your children irrespective of their age, height, tribe or religion.
And if you don't get that analogy, then you will never get it, because wisdom is not for everyone.
the last paragraph of ur explanation will just do.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by tola9ja: 5:49pm On Jan 05, 2015
If buhari emerges as president of the country,there will be many positive changes;

But about 60% of his tenure will be used to proof he is not a religious bigot!

Non-muslims should know we Muslims have no special benefit from buhari if he becomes president,the case is this,we have BAD,WORSE,WORST!

IF BUHARI IS BAD,JONATHAN IS WORST,we can choose manage the bad

Person wey don dey go thanksgiving go soon build churches!

I cannot,in quest for power jeopardize my salvation,to hell with democracy
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by SmithRussell(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
dante23:

You do have a point though but FKK just shot himself in the leg. There is this general ideology that if you are scared something of yours is going to be stolen, give it to the thief to keep. So if buhari is a rapist, i'd give him charge of my virgin daughter to keep. The way this present government is being ran, Oga at the top won't rape your daughter (because he aint no rapist) but by the time you realise there is aback door to the room where he kept her(which is bn used by his boys for doing your daughter), you would wish he came forth to tell you he was a rapist. But all this na just story. I shall be voting for KOWA party. A female president for a change.

And yes, there can be Likes on page 7
I don't have any point/interest in politics, but I hate it when people insult our own Jona, he's still the president, respect him. Jona is old enough to be his father, and his master so he should be loyal.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by ollyruffy: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2015
His opinion does not matter. That party prostitute.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by femliany(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
Femi, must you utter gibberish? if you wan talk, dey follow Molue dey sell medicine now
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by neocortex: 5:57am On Jan 11, 2015
SweetJoystick:

I would rather have my daughter raped, after all, it's only rape and her life would be safe than have her kidnapped or bombed by some individuals, thanks to someone who will promise security of her life only to abscond and not provided the needed security, even after discovering her kidnap he still would refused to look after her, if she ends up being killed, he would only promise and fail

SMH. I hope you don't have a daughter.
Nigeria should start issuing licence for parenthood because of people like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Counter Rally Of Ekiti Drivers & Okada Riders At Governmet House Supporting PDP / Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / "We Are Fighting Boko Haram With Biafran Weapons Surrendered After The War"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.