Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK (37177 Views)

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / Video - Nnamdi Kanu Is A Rapist And Women Abuser - Ngozi Madu Reveals / Asking Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin” -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Juliaann(f): 11:42am On Jan 04, 2015
For buhari to rule this country is like asking a rat to watch over a fish

GEJ till 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by chacoonder(m): 11:48am On Jan 04, 2015
FFK blabbing nonsense since his birth.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by chacoonder(m): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2015
Juliaann:
For buhari to rule this country is like asking a rat to watch over a fish

GEJ till 2019
...and what will happen to them o mama parable.?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
ffk is just obsessed with the word Buhari.
does it have anything to do with his case with the efcc?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
...but PDP governments have been molesting us since 1999. :/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
enigmaotr:
...but PDP governments have been molesting us since 1999. :/
its not all about PDP but the personality in question.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
No comment..grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Norstrademus(m): 12:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
customized13:
its not all about PDP but the personality in question.
In that case, it's hypocritical for a member of "the masses molesting" political party to utter such statement. Since the Nigerian society can never be likened to a virgin anymore(having been molested by three different PDP rapist), we need another bed mate!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by brutef0rce101: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
[s]
customized13:
Show me one thing that is tribalistic about my post, I only said a renowned illiterate is in charge of the insurgence in the country, I didn't mention his tribe.
[/s]

Trash.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by theV0ice: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Eziachi:
Not the way we were brought up in Igboland pal, to abandon things because it's old.

The head and main authority in every family in Igboland is the eldest man in the family. He broke the kola, pour the libations, negotiates our dowrie, settle land disputes and set examples etc
Igbos spirit of knowledge is surrounded by the oldest concept around us- the ILU or INU Igbo (adage/proverbs).
No one dare ignore them because they are old or you will pay the price later in life for ignoring the old inu/ilu Igbo.
There is nothing wrong with old school. Without old school there won't be new school. When you listen to Osadebe, do you often want to listen to new school?
Both old and new school can accommodate each other and compliment each other for a society to make progress.
Ignore one to your perils.

True words from elder Eziachi.

Very deep

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by kendrick9(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
utenwuson:
GEJ appointing FFK shows he s as clueless as a dumb goat, who tks FFK serious? Takin him serious is like following GEJ........ Talking wt dt mouth he use 2 suck bianka kity cat......all I foresee him sayin with dt mouth is (lubbish) "rubbish"
seriously why does it matter if he banged bianca.. how is dat ur business.. its his private life so he doesn't owe u an explanation.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by duni04(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
I think the question is: would you let FFK watch over your virgin daughter? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by double0seven(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
kendrick9:
seriously why does it matter if he banged bianca.. how is dat ur business.. its his private life so he doesn't owe u an explanation.

it was none of our business until he made it our business by telling publicly, tales of the ibo women he has bedded; questions no one asked him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
double0seven:

it was none of our business until he made it our business by telling publicly, tales of the ibo women he has bedded; questions no one asked him.
I will look childish if I tell you number of Yoruba girls I have banged, don't you think so? grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by datbay(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
When will this man overcome his diarrhea of the mouth?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by makhez019(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari never enter, all d muslims don dhe look for fresh p*ussy to take celebrate may 29th, I reject dem. We gonna destroy him and his descendants of rapist!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by otokx(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
I'm not a qualified doctor she say make I give her injection; I'm not a qualified physician she say make I give her injection... please finish the song FFK.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bookohari don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by ToyinDipo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Lot's of baseless similes, however if Buhari were to be elected this year, we can only pray his vice is at least as sound as Idiagbon was.
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by elantraceey(f): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pot calling kettle black undecided

smh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by ayomidegambari(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Leave the poor man, u know c him cap as e be
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by makhez019(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
A corrupt leader is far better dan a religious extrmist cum rapist

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by fydence: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
SweetJoystick:
I rather have Buhari a rapist watch over my virgin daughter than have a clueless, insensitive, cruel, morally corrupt GEJ who has no iota of integrity, lacks self confidence and composure in leadership
Amen ... Poor girl...
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by gabriel212: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
FFK, Prison is smiling at your future.
wait till then

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Vicotex(m): 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
I just sit down dey observe this man without certificate
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Maser: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Is any one surprised at FFK's opinion? He and other thieving politicians already know what to expect from GMB if he becomes president, PRISON TERMS! Therefore would pull anything to stop him. It's called self-preservation!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK by TrishaP(f): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
We will take the risk. IDC

#teamBuhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Raji Fashola Visits Governor Fayose (Photos) / Hilarious Photo Of PDP To APC Exodus / Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.