Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,057 members, 7,828,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching (30240 Views)

Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga / Wande Coal Looks Fatter In New Photos; Fans Call Him Father Xmas / Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by seunique(m): 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
montestic:
It would be impossible to count on my ten fingers, the Nigerian celebrities that have been accused of bleaching over time.

The act of bleaching or skin lightening is considered as the trend in the Nigerian entertainment industry at the moment and a lot of celebrities have been accused of bleaching their skin, including Award wining artist Sean Tizzle.

The accusation is understandable considering the fact that over the past few months his skin has been noted to become lighter in complexion which people feel is as a result of bleaching.

However, Sean Tizzle has come out to debunk the accusations. When asked if he is bleaching his skin, he replied“My skin being lighter is as a result of good living”.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/07/fans-accuse-sean-tizzle-of-skin-bleaching-he-says-its-a-sign-of-good-living.html
Get bleach or die trying niggas

SMH cry
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Ayo081(m): 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
99% of pple way castigate am never blow/hammer.
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Femistico(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:
Fake azz nigga undecided I so dislike guys who bleach! Yurk undecided
I even find dark skin guyz irresistable cool
u looking pretty baby..nice shape
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by softnipples(f): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Calebosko:
ok na, baby make i suck ur nipples na,ur niples too soft
See ur life? undecided
This is why my cousin asked me not to register on this site o cry
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by softnipples(f): 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
Femistico:

u looking pretty baby..nice shape
Tanx boss! grin but why did u send me pm without ma consent na? tongue be a gud man o grin
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
drey08:
leave am
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
Some nairaland guys and gals be forming dey don't bleach I dare u all to upload a pics of ur knuckles and feets

if we nor go see zebra colour grin

BUT oga sean do make u bleach dis part finish cheesy

Guy, na which cream turn this person to zebra now?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by DancingSkeleton(m): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
hifaif:

Guy, na which cream turn this person to zebra now?
ask dencia grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by otiigba1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

See ur life? undecided
oh yea! With a user name like "softniples" you must have seen it coming, you attention seeking little girl tongue
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
DancingSkeleton:
ask dencia grin

You this guy grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by DancingSkeleton(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
hifaif:

You this guy grin
hehehe cheesy
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by softnipples(f): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
otiigba1:
oh yea! With a user name like "softniples" you must have seen it coming, you attention seeking little girl tongue
Okay tank u! I will deactivate it! Are u hapi now?
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by tuffgongjo(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
justi4jesu:

No i no get any new year resolution ni grin
Go meet Etcetera for One.
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by otiigba1(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

Okay tank u! I will deactivate it! Are u hapi now?
me happy? Don't flatter yourself, you brought this on yourself little girl! angry go ahead Do what you like silly girl! Upon all the names you had to choose an inadequate one
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by softnipples(f): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
otiigba1:
me happy? Don't flatter yourself, you brought this on yourself little girl! angry go ahead Do what you like silly girl! Upon all the names you had to choose an inadequate one
Young man, what is wrong with u?? Why are u crying ova a name dat doesn't concern u and calling me names? Do u know me b4? If u need help, go find it instead of exhibiting immaturity here!
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Calebosko(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

See ur life? undecided
ok am sory,make i no spoil ur brain,
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Calebosko(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

See ur life? undecided
babe u don change dat pics,
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by otiigba1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

Young man, what is wrong with u?? Why are u crying ova a name dat doesn't concern u and calling me names? Do u know me b4? If u need help, go find it instead of exhibiting immaturity here!
I thought you were going to deactivate your account? Why are you complaining that your cousin adviced not to sign up? Make your mind up! Now run along little girl angry besides little girl is not a name calling, cos you just called me young man cheesy is that name calling? Too
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by clovislouis(m): 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
I
softnipples:
Fake azz nigga undecided I so dislike guys who bleach! Yurk undecided
I even find dark skin guyz irresistable cool
u ain't even fine. Smh for u
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by softnipples(f): 6:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
otiigba1:
I thought you were going to deactivate your account? Why are you complaining that your cousin adviced not to sign up? Make your mind up! Now run along little girl angry besides little girl is not a name calling, cos you just called me young man cheesy is that name calling? Too
Why were u calling me a silly girl? undecided I don't blame u!
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by softnipples(f): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Calebosko:
babe u don change dat pics,

Wetin happen? Na ur pix? tongue
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by otiigba1(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

Why were u calling me a silly girl? undecided I don't blame u!
ok ! Am sorry! Forgive me, friends? wink if i may ask why dont you blame me?
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by softnipples(f): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
otiigba1:
ok ! Am sorry! Forgive me, friends? wink if i may ask why dont you blame me?
Was wondering why u will call me silly wen I was just joking with u undecided its okay thou smiley
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by otiigba1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

Was wondering why u will call me silly wen I was just joking with u undecided its okay thou smiley
I was only concerned for you thats all until you started abusing me by saying I ve got problem, anway you will get a lot of abusive from guy because of this your moniker, any way good luck with that
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by magabounce(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
herkeym001:
How come tattoo no dey hin chest for the third picksure. Abi my vission don dey malfunction ni.
I tink say na onli me c am o
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by magabounce(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
otiigba1:
I was only concerned for you thats all until you started abusing me by saying I ve got problem, anway you will get a lot of abusive from guy because of this your moniker, any way good luck with that
First reason ur tenses bfr u diss softnipples na!!!
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Phargbemmy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
grin result of being a star(e)
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Phargbemmy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
grin
magabounce:

First reason ur tenses bfr u diss softnipples na!!!
grin[quote author=magabounce post=29490001]

funny thing is there a bit of bleach..g noticed on the softnipples 5
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by gimmesome(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sean tizzler....dey bleach 'ur' skin dey go...make sure say u go white pass micheal jackson....if not..u still dey learn......#stranded#
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
This must be a yoruba lady. Brings back memories of childhood when Top movate and Top gel were in vogue.
DancingSkeleton:
Some nairaland guys and gals be forming dey don't bleach I dare u all to upload a pics of ur knuckles and feets

if we nor go see zebra colour grin

BUT oga sean do make u bleach dis part finish cheesy
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Who's business is it. If it suits him let him carry on.
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Calebosko(m): 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

Wetin happen? Na ur pix? tongue
so like play play u don take style call me yeye n go free like dat,next tym no try am o,u knw say am not a nice guy,ama a bad boy,am not oga titus wey dey folow okpolo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis / Tiwa Savage Calls Out Music Promoter / Sambo's Aide Marries Nkiru Sylvanus As Second Wife - Nigeriafilms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.