Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching (30237 Views)

Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga / Wande Coal Looks Fatter In New Photos; Fans Call Him Father Xmas / Ini Edo Shares Hot New Photos: Fans Complain Over Her Weightloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by hotgunz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
Kilode ti bora Why u d bleach up ur skin... Carry on sean, all does girl where don turn outcasts so niko...
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by coolebux(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:
Fake azz nigga undecided I so dislike guys who bleach! Yurk undecided
I even find dark skin guyz irresistable cool

ermhh.. excuse me!
how soft are your nipp!es
I'll love to have a feel of them

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by hotgunz(m): 12:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Don't mind him......that one is not tatoo, its a temporary tata tutu
he s usin crayon and marker. grin
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by caniva(m): 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sean is my friend. And I'll narrate what exactly happened to you all.

You see, he didn't bleach nor tone his skin. He has been using his girl friend's cream who happened to be a light complexion lady.

But don't worry, he is working on a new singles then he'll get enough cash and return to his normal cream.

Regards
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by angelClaer: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
grin abi u wan join him
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by bakynes(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Afrok:
I don't care... As someone pointed out to me that it's possible Chris B is lightening his skin, if TRUE, who is Sean Tizzle not to do the same. Is Chris not their role model?
This guy na mumu of life who told you Chris Brown bleaches, FYI his mother is mixed race thats why he is lightskinned.
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
herkeym001:
How come tattoo no dey hin chest for the third picksure. Abi my vission don dey malfunction ni.

Hin don bleach am comot nah

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Ilekeh(f): 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
PerfumeRepublik:
Ok ....we have heard
I tot NL had a new year resolution as per ....uhm never mind.

abi o

The FP is either filled with sad/violent news or with celebrity news this morning.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Horllamideh(m): 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
My advice to him: Don't forget to extend d bleaching 'gesture' to your a** cheeks and ur dick a.k.a JT
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by justscorch: 12:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

Sooo uhm "scratches head" I'm darkskinned so watsup?
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by adbokus(m): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:
ok! M definitely giving u a call...
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Calebosko(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:
but u dey bleach,i find dark skin girls iresistable too
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by softnipples(f): 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Calebosko:
but u dey bleach,i find dark skin girls iresistable too
Bleach ke! Its either u don't have eyes or u need glasses!
Beta look well o! Ehen!
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Calebosko(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

Bleach ke! Its either u don't have eyes or u need glasses!
Beta look well o! Ehen!
chek ur pro pics again,or beta use d glasses urself,dont insult me again or ama damage d screan of ur device now
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

How soft are they? Don't mind running a laboratory test. wink
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by softnipples(f): 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Calebosko:
chek ur pro pics again,or beta use d glasses urself,dont insult me again or ama damage d screan of ur device now
Look at dis one o grin e pain u abi? cheesy
Yeye cheesy
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Calebosko(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

Look at dis one o grin e pain u abi? cheesy
Yeye cheesy
yeye? Me yeye? Before the count of three,un yeye me, or turn ur back am on ur back
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by kendrick007(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
wic kine bleaching he dey do? Na good foods, money and enough jollyment gringrin
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by DonaldGenes(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

Hmmmmph! Irresistible shuo
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by freddaboh(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
montestic:

However, Sean Tizzle has come out to debunk the accusations. When asked if he is bleaching his skin, he replied“My skin being lighter is as a result of good living”.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/07/fans-accuse-sean-tizzle-of-skin-bleaching-he-says-its-a-sign-of-good-living.html

My friend sharrap, it's obvious you are bleaching your skin. Na wa o.
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by icelord(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:
oh, you're in luck... Am actually dark skinned embarassed
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by franugo(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
And i should give a damn füç.k whytha third pic shagrin im wan get johnny bravo body gancheesy
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:
Dark skin guys like me, shey?? **hehehe**
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by freddaboh(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
montestic:
It would be impossible to count on my ten fingers, the Nigerian celebrities that have been accused of bleaching over time.

The act of bleaching or skin lightening is considered as the trend in the Nigerian entertainment industry at the moment and a lot of celebrities have been accused of bleaching their skin, including Award wining artist Sean Tizzle.

The accusation is understandable considering the fact that over the past few months his skin has been noted to become lighter in complexion which people feel is as a result of bleaching.

However, Sean Tizzle has come out to debunk the accusations. When asked if he is bleaching his skin, he replied“My skin being lighter is as a result of good living”.

http://www.informationng.com/2014/07/fans-accuse-sean-tizzle-of-skin-bleaching-he-says-its-a-sign-of-good-living.html

Sharrap my friend. You are bleaching your skin. It's obvious.
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
berem:
Nigerians can castigate their celebrities? Wetin consign them if the guy wan bleach like Michael Jackson?

Your ignorance is showing. MJ didn't bleach. He had a skin problem.
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by softnipples(f): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Calebosko:
yeye? Me yeye? Before the count of three,un yeye me, or turn ur back am on ur back
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy empty threat tongue
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by vonn(f): 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2015
Well, when he came to Uniben to perform, I noticed that.....
His knuckles were black while the rest of the skin was light. undecided

Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Afrok(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
bakynes:

This guy na mumu of life who told you Chris Brown bleaches, FYI his mother is mixed race thats why he is lightskinned.
Seriously? Guy why is it that the thoughts of insulting people on this forum blinds some peoples comprehension skills like urs? Check my post well " As someone pointed out to me that its possible Chris B is lightening his skin, if TRUE". Can't U understand the word, its possible and if TRUE? Abii if TRUE has now become an affirmative word? Well U can do better than calling me mumu coz it takes one mumu to identify another.

If only U kno me, u'll know how thick skinned I am to insults so I tolerate people. Happy New Year...
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

U dislike guys who bleach but don't have a 'prob' with girls who do the same, uhn?
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Calebosko(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
softnipples:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy empty threat tongue
ok na, baby make i suck ur nipples na,ur niples too soft
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by Nmeri17: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
adrelanine:
undecided

Bleaching, the mechanism behind this is complex. And the consequences are dere. But in just one sentence!

[size]ITS A COMPLEX MECHANISM WHEREBY THE MELANOCYTES(cells that gives colour and shields the skin) ARE EXCORIATED THERBY EXPOSING THE SKIN TO SEVERE ULTRAVIOLET RAYS HENCE, INCRESING THE PROPENSITY TO DEVELOP SKIN BURNS AND CANCER[/size]

I dont knw this guy , buh if u sabi am ,show him this message grin

Adrelanine cares....

is that u Hillary?? why arr u poly monikering
Re: Photos: Fans Accuse Sean Tizzle Of Bleaching by LOUIS6(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
If you like.... bleach pass micheal Jackson.... Ko kan aye! #owonikoko

And if u like eh..... Bleach pass Akala self... Ko kan aye! #Owonikoko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wale Parties With Wizkid, Toolz, M.I In Lagos (Photos) / MBP Lingerie Exposes Toyin Lawani For Using Their Product To Start Hers / BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.