Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl (34172 Views)

Young Secondary Schoolgirl Dies From Abortion (Photos) / Kidnappers’ Boss Started Bleeding When He Saw Me –abducted Schoolgirl (pic) / Mob Destroys LAGBUS For Killing Five-year-old Schoolgirl (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Kenneth205(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2015
Funny!
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by ekele177: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2015
wonders shall never end ooo
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Solutionchuks(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by alaoeri: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2015
The motherfu*ker should be castrated & sentence to life imprisonment.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2015
Omo see arguement. Some say na Barney.some say na father christmas. As for me, i suspect willi-willi
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2015
Santa Martinez has done it again.

I think they should free him,after all he was only sharing/distributing his Christmas gift through sex grin
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by kevinokereh(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2015
I wonder when some Nigerians will stand up for the truth. Santa Claus is not our culture and it's not in the bible, please educate your children better.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2015
o pari ooo
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Lilaex:
You see that is why there are no black santas, please kids especially female children never go to a black santa they are evil. Sowi my dear child.

common sense you nor get
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2015
Spiritual conji grin

Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by mako007(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2015
Aprime:
Are these girls, right to be scared of Santa?
many are mad but few are roaming
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by desmondDessi(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2015
Nothing we nor go hear or see For Nigeria.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by baybeeboi: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

Lol. Do demons wear Santa costume?

this is a world where anytin can happen
someday someone will emerge and say He/She is Jesus..
It's a matter of ''wait and see''
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Lordscrown(m): 11:18am On Jan 04, 2015
Well, I'dont believe the woman,why Won't u know who act as a father xmas for your party,she's only trying to hide the idiot.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2015
The article never said that father xmas defiled the little girl,misleading topic. There is something fishy in this whole incident,it's obvious that the parents of the girl are not saying the truth,why take the girl to a faraway hospital for a test that could be conducted where the incident occured? It doesn't add up...well whatever it is,i hope they get to the root of the matter. Parents should also watch their kids,weird things happen nowadays,you can't trust anybody again...not even santa sad
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by softnipples(f): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2015
All in the spirit of xmas! That's bad thou!
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by UnimkeAk(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2015
Barney or Santa , which 1 neei
Cuz Barney no gt fingers or very fat fingers _ can't be barney.

Santa oh well yh maybe..

The kid could also be lying.

Only God knows what happened.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2015
Lilaex:
You see that is why there are no black santas, please kids especially female children never go to a black santa they are evil. Sowi my dear child.
I'd gladly purchase "common sense" for you dear,because you seem to be lacking one. sad
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by baybeeboi: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2015
sauceny:
Santa Martinez has done it again.

I think they should free him,after all he was only sharing/distributing his Christmas gift through sex grin

I hope same thing is done to your own Sister or relative come december
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Abdhool(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2015
what's the biblical relevance of d father Xmas?.... a reasonable, rational response please
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by M4gunners: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2015
I think we shouldn't jump into conclusion until the result is out.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by joseph1832(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2015
How can Father Christmas be a paedohile? Oh I forget, he's human! Funny nobody is saying this, if it was a man God caught doing this, people we rush to his defense and proclaim 'he's human'.

That Father Christmas deserved to be flogged 62 strokes of the horse whip!.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2015
Oh! They have "settled" the matter already, I am not surprised. Father Christmas Omo Ogun...oshe ooo! These sons of Oduduwa though.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2015
Dannylux:
All these ridiculous abominations are rooted mostly in Ogun and Edo.. wasn't it there that a very aged grandma was molested?

I tire.

Be running your smelling mouth like sewing machine, the people of Ogun nd Edo state are good people, but people like you who reside there are the ones committing the atrocities.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Moderators why dont you guys check out the story before putting on fp. The article says barney doll but yours say father christmas.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Dannylux: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Bridgetown:

Be running your smelling mouth like sewing machine, the people of Ogun nd Edo state are good people, but people like you who reside there are the ones committing the atrocities.

But I don't stay in either of these states nah. How we go do am? grin
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by Ezevajina: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Stewpid parents and their obsession with oyinbo traditions will always put their children at danger. Her eediot parents will never learn and other eediot parents will keep falling for the same trap.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by delishpot: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2015
Psychedelia:
Fred: Good work, gang! We captured the Evil Santa at last.

Velma: Now let's see who the Evil Santa really is...
*takes off mask*
*gasp* MR. YERIMA!!!

You better not moan
you better not cry
you better just bone, I'm telling you why...
YERIMA IS COMING, TO TOWWWN

You better not shout
you better not fight
you better not whine, I'm telling you why...

He sees you when you're 16
He knows you're underage
He knows you are just 5 years old, so be TIGHT for goodness sake

Sooo you better not cry
you better not fight
YERIMA IS COMING, TO TOWWWN!

Good one. I wonder when his next baby bride will give him rat poison sef. Yes, I said it. If he really cared for those girls as he will want us to believe, he should have been their benefactor and sponsored their Education or voccation instead of bedding them. He exchange his help for having Sex with them. He is what I call a man Wh¤r£.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by bebe2(f): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2015
I dont know how they visit santa in other places oo

For me , we all going together, chat wit santa, take pictures annnndddd LEAVE together.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by cirmuell(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2015
lalasticlala:
Dude post said Barney not "Father Christmas" angry mtcheew.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by delishpot: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2015
bebe2:
I dont know how they visit santa in other places oo

For me , we all going together, chat wit santa, take pictures annnndddd LEAVE together.

I think this was organized by the school as part of school activity. So parents just paid money for food and presents and photo parents were not invited. Who knows.
Re: Father Christmas Arrested For Defiling 5-year-old Schoolgirl by OkaiCorne(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2015
Psychedelia:
Fred: Good work, gang! We captured the Evil Santa at last.

Velma: Now let's see who the Evil Santa really is...
*takes off mask*
*gasp* MR. YERIMA!!!

You better not moan
you better not cry
you better just bone, I'm telling you why...

You better not shout
you better not fight

He sees you when you're 16
He knows you're underage
He knows you are just 5 years old, so be TIGHT for goodness sake

Sooo you better not cry
you better not fight
YERIMA IS COMING, TO TOWWWN!

ROTFLMAO... *falls from skyscraper & still laughing after the fall*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Gang Member Arrested For Extra Judicial Killing Of Fulanis. Photos / Corper Who Was Robbed And Almost Raped Shares Her Experience On Twitter / Stop Blaming IPOB Or ESN - Adamu Garba Tells Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.