Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,430 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Who Has Ever Seen A Baby Red-neck (agama) Lizard?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Has Ever Seen A Baby Red-neck (agama) Lizard?? (3316 Views)

If You Didn't Experience Flogging In School, You Are Still A Baby / Walden University Is On My Neck. / Monitor Lizard Caught By Unizik Medical Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Ever Seen A Baby Red-neck (agama) Lizard?? by Anthoxodogu(m): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2015
Last night i over heard a woman asking her landlord if he has seen a baby red-neck lizard before. I thought of it and asked sum of my friends, all of them gave me the same answer which is "No". so i decided to share it with you guys to hear your own answers.
Re: Who Has Ever Seen A Baby Red-neck (agama) Lizard?? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 04, 2015
There are no baby red neck lizard, its the male species and it grows only when they are adults, but as they grow older the color dims considerably, and for ur information, they dnt live past two dry seasons.

5 Likes

Re: Who Has Ever Seen A Baby Red-neck (agama) Lizard?? by peter1994(m): 8:18am On Jan 04, 2015
wow
Re: Who Has Ever Seen A Baby Red-neck (agama) Lizard?? by abiki(f): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2015
There are no baby red necked agama lizards.
The Males look like the females at birth, same colour everything. So it may be difficult to tell the difference till there are older
grin
Re: Who Has Ever Seen A Baby Red-neck (agama) Lizard?? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2015
a red neck agama lizard is the adult male form of the species. Like the way you won't see a baby lion with a mane or a peafowl with multicolors.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Seen A Baby Red-neck (agama) Lizard?? by AbuMikey(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Baby Agama Lizards are like the Females, the changes in their colouration only occurs when they grow into adulthood.
Re: Who Has Ever Seen A Baby Red-neck (agama) Lizard?? by cirmuell(m): 10:49am On Jan 04, 2015
tor dem don answer the question. QED
Re: Who Has Ever Seen A Baby Red-neck (agama) Lizard?? by 3kay945(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
Anyway, thanks for the question. You just drew my attention to it.
Re: Who Has Ever Seen A Baby Red-neck (agama) Lizard?? by KillerBeauty(f): 5:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
THREAD CLOSED

1 Like

Re: Who Has Ever Seen A Baby Red-neck (agama) Lizard?? by ProfGday(m): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Anthoxodogu:
Last night i over heard a woman asking her landlord if he has seen a baby red-neck lizard before. I thought of it and asked sum of my friends, all of them gave me the same answer which is "No". so i decided to share it with you guys to hear your own answers.
Too much of comedy movies is nt good bro......Laughing

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Scientist Discovery On Bermuda Triangle / NIM Result Is Out For June Diet 2017 / Students React To Tiwa Savage Tomboy Dressing See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.