Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

How Do I Use My Ipod? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Use My Ipod? (1383 Views)

How Can I Use My Laptop To Record Sounds/audio? / How Can I Use My Computer As A Router / Formatting My Ipod Shuffle (Apple 1Gb Drive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Use My Ipod? by elolove(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2006
pls i just got an ipod, but not to good on hw to use it.
pls hw do i transfer my music Cds into, and where on the net can i download music into my Ipod. pls help.
Re: How Do I Use My Ipod? by dhammer(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2006
Well it depends on the version of the ipod, however most use a format called ".mp3" all you have to do is convert all you music files in your pc(ie depending on the ipod) to the mp3 format. you can do that with a program called power mp3 wma converter. After the conversion, all you have to do is to is connect the ipod to your usb( universal serial bus) or those little rectangular spaces at the back of a mini tower. and send to the ipod. Anything else hola!
Re: How Do I Use My Ipod? by Cactus(m): 2:09am On Sep 06, 2006
the best way to use your ipod is to use a hammer and smash it. ipod sucks, i guess you are another victim of all the undeservable hype about ipod, because u can get more money for you buck with other mp3 players around.

HOPEFULLY YOUR IPOD DRIVE WONT CRASH SOON LOL.
Re: How Do I Use My Ipod? by elolove(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2006
I totally agree with you. I think i would hav better off with an MP3 player.
that ipod was a waste of money. So much hype about nothing.
Re: How Do I Use My Ipod? by dhammer(m): 8:52am On Sep 26, 2006
I won't say an Ipod is a waste of money cuz its cool. Mp3 players now those are useless! why don't you use a lot of money at first and forget about it. Though the apple company have put so many restrictions on the ipod itself that it almost seems not worth it. I use a samsung yp-z5 it is like an ipod except it does not use any special software just media player. And you get 2500 songs and 25000 pics for it. and 30hrs battery life and charges for 30mins.
Re: How Do I Use My Ipod? by Chxta(m): 3:40pm On Sep 26, 2006
elolove:

please i just got an ipod, but not to good on hw to use it.
please hw do i transfer my music Cds into, and where on the net can i download music into my Ipod. please help.

The iPod came with a manual didn't it?
Re: How Do I Use My Ipod? by dhammer(m): 6:56am On Sep 27, 2006
Your ipod uses your usb , get itunes from www.download.com. You use itunes to transfer songs from cd's to your ipod. Its very simple really.
Re: How Do I Use My Ipod? by ZuluNation(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2006
Chxta:

The iPod came with a manual didn't it?

That was the best responce I've seen on NL in a very long time grin grin grin grin. Maybe the dude just wants to show off. An ipod omg!!! big deal grin grin
Re: How Do I Use My Ipod? by Cactus(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2006
d-hammer:

I won't say an Ipod is a waste of money because its cool. Mp3 players now those are useless! why don't you use a lot of money at first and forget about it. Though the apple company have put so many restrictions on the ipod itself that it almost seems not worth it. I use a samsung yp-z5 it is like an ipod except it does not use any special software just media player. And you get 2500 songs and 25000 pics for it. and 30hrs battery life and charges for 30mins.

What is ipod, ipod is just a brand of mp3 player lol. if you think ipod is cool you should have gotten an ipod, you have your reasons for not buying an ipod because you knew you could get better deal. compare your samsung FLASH BASED MP3 PLAYER to ipod HARD DRIVE BASED MP3 PLAYER, don't you think its better. so why did you not go with ipod rather than buying a flash based player,

1 - hard drive based mp3 players get less battery time
2 - hard drive based mp3 players can crash easily
3 - hard drive based mp3 players are somewhat bulky

thanks to ipod everyone is now considering buying a mac because they think it is cool. thats just crazy,

MAC IS COOL BUT JUST ANOTHER OVER-HYPED PRODUCT, WINDOWS SUCKS BIG TIME, LINUX IS GREAT TO VOID ALL THE USELESS SPYWARE AND PC VULNERABILITIES, BUT I AM WAITING FOR GOOGLE'S OPERATING SYSTEM LOL THAT WILL BE A KICKER

i wish i could teach a class on consumer electronics?

nice lil grafix chxta

i use the new sony sports that is the definition of cool

2GB, FM tuner, 18+ hrs battery (the previous sony i used got 45hrs+) this is cool dont care about battery life lol 18 is still better than IPOD oh oh oh.

Re: How Do I Use My Ipod? by dhammer(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2006
well i never said an ipod was not an mp3 player i just said it was a better alternative than a usual mp3 player that can only hold 12 songs rather than 3000 and further more the samsung doesn't play just mp3 like most ipods it also plays a wide variety of formats. Thats why i personally like it. Its like the samsung version of the ipod nano. Ps if i wanted to show off i will be posting the pic!
Re: How Do I Use My Ipod? by Cactus(m): 9:38pm On Sep 28, 2006
I LOVE MY SONY SPORTS THAT IS WHY I POSTED THE PIC TO SHOW OFF LOL BRUHA HA. FROM YOUR STATEMENT,,"I won't say an Ipod is a waste of money because its cool. Mp3 players now those are useless! " I CAN EASILY CONCLUDED THAT YOU ARE SIMPLY CATEGORIZING THE IPOD SEPARATELY AS NOT BEING AN MP3 PLAYER. well. tough luck
Re: How Do I Use My Ipod? by Marknor(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2006
Hello Everyone,
I have some good specs for anyone interested in getting good quality and affordable Laptops
here in Nigeria. Thanks to you guys who have been buying from me and I once again encourage others
to give us a try. Our specs ,we normally order from UK, mostly we recieve orders for Dell but currently
we want to extend to those others who have been calling for COMPAQ and IBM.
We will also deliver to orders outside the above specs like; HP ,TOSHIBA etc, but on request .
Please take a look at our prices and contact us if you need them.

AVAILABLE SPECS
1. COMPAQ EVO : P4 , 2.0GHZ, 1GB RAM, 40GB HARD DISK, COMBO, 14.1TFT.
PRICE: N100,500.

2. COMPAQ: P3, 1.2GHZ, 512MB RAM, 20GB HARD DISK, COMBO
PRICE: N80,500.

3. DELL: P4, 1.8GHZ, 256MB RAM, 20GB HARD DISK, CD-W
PRICE: N96,000.

4. DELL: P4, 2.0GHZ, 512MB RAM, 40GB HARD DISK, DVD
PRICE: N97,500.

5. DELL: P3, 1.0GHZ, 256MB RAM, 20GB HARD DISK, CD/DVD/CD-W
PRICE:N76,000/N77,000.

6. IBM: P3, 1.0GHZ, 256MB RAM, 20GB HARD DISK, CD-W
PRICE: N48,000.

IKEJA. TEL:01-8506733,08037217608

FOR SPECIAL SPECS ORDER & SELF-DELIVRY, CONTACT

MACNOR @ 08038670528 OR SEND AN EMAIL TO

macnor2003@yahoo.com with Subject : ORDER FOR LAPTOP
Re: How Do I Use My Ipod? by Cactus(m): 12:14am On Sep 29, 2006
why would anyone in their right mind want to sell a dell. Dell sucks

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Laptops To Buy! / Dell Laptop / PC Won't Start Up..... Urgent Help Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.