Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) (2347 Views)

Obafemi Martins And Christian Vieri's Throwback Photos At Inter Milan / Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos) / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by frainc(m): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2015
Naija no dey carry last

Famously rich Nigerian soccer star Obafemi Martins, shared a photo of himself and a guy called Wasiu better known as Hello Sir, Olosa, Lil Wayne and Onala.

Nigerian Lil wayne is an old friend of Obafemi, they used to train and play football together in Lagos Island.

Unfortunately, Wasiu couldn’t reach the stardom, he became frustrated and moved into drugs.

According to sources, Wasiu is now a drug addict.

Obafemi reunited with his old friend, and sources close to them said, Obagoal is looking for a way to help him out.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=682614068525234&id=571979772921998&refid=17

Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by benuejosh: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2015
many are Mad but few are on the street.

2 Likes

Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2015
Lemme run for my life.. am outta here
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by DONOCSO(m): 9:24am On Jan 04, 2015
They look alike.
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by airex(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2015
DONOCSO:
They look alike.
. Na wa for u, u no dey see?
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by hahn(m): 9:54am On Jan 04, 2015
I knew that guy @ kuramo. Its quite unfortunate how our country turns stars into sand
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by frainc(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2015
hahn:
I knew that guy @ kuramo. Its quite unfortunate how our country turns stars into sand
sometimes we also choose the wrong line,
Obafemi way might not be his way
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by hahn(m): 10:04am On Jan 04, 2015
frainc:
sometimes we also choose the wrong line,
Obafemi way might not be his way

Bro, go to national stadium in Surulere and see how many "stars" are wasting there. Only few get lucky. The system doesn't support hard work and persistence
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by donlawrenzo(m): 11:07am On Jan 04, 2015
Hahahahhahahahhaa. LWKMD. This is the funniest post of the year. I think I just saw names like obafemi martims, lil wayne, messi and a big crucifix tattoo on his body. He is one hell of a guy. Ganja is bad. Damn!
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by frainc(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
hahn:

Bro, go to national stadium in Surulere and see how many "stars" are wasting there. Only few get lucky. The system doesn't support hard work and persistence
you have a point

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by Asek1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
I will drop my comment when ai see this topic on FP...
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by Omero(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
I dey fear to comment!
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by HenCq15: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by lexyman(m): 11:01am On Jan 05, 2015
Can he really help him? A drug addict needs to be in d rehab home and it takes God's grace for them to comeback to their normal self...
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
naija version of lil Wayne. ......
JUST IN CASE
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 06, 2015
this isn't sexy.
Re: Obafemi Martins And His Old Friend, Lil Wayne (PICTURES) by frainc(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2015
HenCq15:
oga ur ink don finish?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria U23 V Congo U23 Live(0-0) 19 July 2015, 16:41 / Which Competition In Football Has The Highest Prize Money? / Qatar Unveil Movable 40,000-seat Stadium Built From Shipping Containers For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.