Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,185 members, 7,842,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To (1135 Views)

Babangida's 75th Birthday Interview: "I’m Not The Evil Many Think I Am" / I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2015
This series of attack in the north is surely orchestrated by gej and his people..he knows these states are surely going to vote for buhari,so he is finishing them off with boko haram..so when the attack is so hot,he will impose curfew on them or declare state of emergency...the funny thing is,boko haram may not even be sponsored by nigerians,I believe they are financed by people who have eyes on our oil which are in association with gej...if you doubt me,watch 24,that film actually opened my eyes..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by kestolove95(m): 9:42am On Jan 04, 2015
na now u dey know?ok see wen he wanted to extend emergency rule dat was rejctd..dint u see d way attack bcame high just to justify his move?..we wise now,d north. east most vote.

2 Likes

Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by midolian(m): 9:44am On Jan 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
This series of attack in the north is surely orchestrated by gej and his people..he knows these states are surely going to vote for buhari,so he is finishing them off with boko haram..so when the attack is so hot,he will impose curfew on them or declare state of emergency...the funny thing is,boko haram may not even be sponsored by nigerians,I believe they are financed by people who have eyes on our oil which are in association with gej...if you doubt me,watch 24,that film actually opened my eyes..
...watching 24 sef na long thing. Av got no reason to doubt u

1 Like

Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by Tattooboy: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2015
smart GEJ.
Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2015
It is common knowledge in the north that gej through his northern pdp cronies are orchestrating these bombings to cause voters disenfranchisement in the north. It is just downplayed here in the south.

1 Like

Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2015
Gej is a dictator in disguise

1 Like

Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by Ambrogio(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2015
Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 04, 2015
Just when I thought all the crazy sh*t on Nl, this pops up
Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by jayonpoint(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2015
Tattooboy:
smart GEJ.
U called dat smartness or devilish..- have aired dis view times n again here n other forum.

Everythn lies with us. Imagine ur family amongs those killed by dis political scheme of one man who manipulate peoples mind a lot n enjoys d sympathy of d gullibility of some nigerians. God shld do His miracle coz I dnt want Jonathan to return dis year.

1 Like

Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by idupaul: 10:28am On Jan 04, 2015
southniyikaye:

Most foolish thing I ever heard

2 Likes

Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by chamboy(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2015
Any one that believes that the Opposition is Sponsoring BOKOHARAM shouldn't b qualified to earn a WAEC certificate

5 Likes

Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by Dannylux: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2015
southniyikaye:

He said; "watch 24, that film actually opened my eyes".

Na Northerners own oil, abi? I no wan cuss you cos of your line of thought but It's very pitiable.

How old are you?
Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by mazzi: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2015
This op must be a product of almajiri school.ur own Aboo.ki no get part2

1 Like

Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by SweetJoystick(m): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2015
Dannylux:

He said; "watch 24, that film actually opened my eyes".

Na Northerners own oil, abi? I no wan cuss you cos of your line of thought but It's very pitiable.

How old are you?
Oil was recently discovered in Borno state (2012)
Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by Dannylux: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2015
SweetJoystick:

Oil was recently discovered in Borno state (2012)

You mean ground nut oil? grin
Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by Vanpascore(m): 11:37am On Jan 04, 2015
Peace, all we want
Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by stinggy(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
southniyikaye:

Why did it take you this long to decipher?
The extension of State of Emergency is also a calculated effort to instill fear in the people.

Posterity will never judge this man well.
Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by jamace(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
I was expecting you to add that GEJ sent some Boko haram boys to steal Buhari's SSCE certificate so that Buhari can be disqualified from contesting the presidential election? Akuya mee-eee.
Re: Gej,i Think I Finally Know What U Are Up To by Okey8122(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
OMG! I haven't read/heard anything as stupid & biased as ds. It stems 4rm sheer ineptitude as well as a derailed & convulated mind.
You're d biggest fool I have ever come across

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Tinubu's Stooge - Ambode / Nigerian Presidential Election 2015: Meet The Candidates (parody) / ..............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.