Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave (1265 Views)

NSA Money Sharing Inc - VP Sambo Collects 20 Million Monthly!!! / GEJ Gave Away Rivers Oil Wells Because I Supported Buhari A Muslim - Ameachi / President Says Ministers Won't Award Contracts Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by arresa: 1:18am On Jan 14, 2016
GEJ gave me the NSA money to do a job for him aka gave me a contract with the money...

Jona is trying very hard to distance himself from the NSA loot, but Metuh is trying hard to rope JONA in by force...

Metuh is not only calling Jona a liar (We know Jona is lying of course) he's also making sure he's not going down alone without Jona going down with him..

So who is lying?

Metuh or Jona?...

3 Likes

Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by melvinjames: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2016
arresa:
GEJ gave me the NSA money to do a job for him aka gave me a contract with the money...

Jona is trying very hard to distance himself from the NSA loot, but Metuh is trying hard to rope JONA in by force...

Metuh is not only calling Jona a [size=13pt]lair[/size] (We know Jona is lying of course) he's also making sure his not going do alone without Jona going down with him..

So who is lying?

Metuh or Jona?...

@bold
Is he a "lair" Muhammed?
Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by Kposkila: 1:30am On Jan 14, 2016
Source Plz? We won't just swallow any poo

1 Like

Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by arresa: 1:40am On Jan 14, 2016
N400 million NSA money was traced to Metuh's account, but the money came from GEJ according to Metuh for whatever bogus or yet to be disclosed contract or assignment.

Bottom line, Jona ordered the NSA to give Metuh the money and in my opinion, it was not for any silly assignment, Metuh is making this up.

Either way, he's throwing Jona under the bus and calling jona a liar...

What's stopping Jona from explaining to Nigerians exactly what transpired between him and Metuh or stating or denying categorically any knowledge per the money and he did not award any contract. So, who really gave Metuh N400 million contract?

3 Likes

Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by AtlanticBreeze: 1:50am On Jan 14, 2016
arresa:
[s]N400 million NSA money was traced to Metuh's account, but the money came from GEJ according to Metuh for whatever bogus or yet to be disclosed contract or assignment.

Bottom line, Jona ordered the NSA to give Metuh the money and in my opinion, it was not for any silly assignment, Metuh is making this up.

Either way, he's throwing Jona under the bus and calling jona a liar...

What's stopping Jona from explaining to Nigerians exactly what transpired between him and Metuh or stating or denying categorically any knowledge per the money and he did not award any contract. So, who really gave Metuh N400 million contract? [/s]

400 million is the ransom EFCC is demanding from metuh before releasing him following his kidnap by the agency. Metuh will never pay any 400 million. EFCC should do their worst.

By the way, whats the difference between the thrash you posted and Fashola's I don't sign checks? I don't award contracts? After creating a N5000 website with N78million naira?

1 Like

Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by arresa: 2:04am On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
AtlanticBreeze:

400 million is the ransom EFCC is demanding from metuh before releasing him following his kidnap by the agency. Metuh will never pay any 400 million. EFCC should do their worst.

By the way, whats the difference between the thrash you posted and Fashola's I don't sign checks? I don't award contracts? After creating a N5000 website with N78million naira?
[/s]

Trolls bore me...

6 Likes

Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by AtlanticBreeze: 2:08am On Jan 14, 2016
arresa:
[s][/s]

Trolls bore me...
same as you bore yourself, troll..

When will we get an explanation from the minister of power, works, boreholes, websites and housing on how he successfully created a N2000 website for N78 million?
Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by hollywater: 2:10am On Jan 14, 2016
Mod help ban this Op for creating false thread. Thanks in advance.
Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by LLKJSays(m): 2:24am On Jan 14, 2016
'Story,story...an UNLIKELY Headline and Content.

Still PMB may not Probe G.E.J....yet?

Fela said in the Evergreen Tune: Confusion.Breaky.Bone:

...se Shagari ALONE dem go hold,ie probe,
what about other Presidents?
param..param..param
Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by arresa: 3:23am On Jan 14, 2016
hollywater:
Mod help ban this Op for creating false thread. Thanks in advance.

Spend more time reading the news and following current affairs for your own good...
Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by arresa: 3:25am On Jan 14, 2016
[s]
AtlanticBreeze:

When will we get an explanation from the minister of power, works, boreholes, websites and housing on how he successfully created a N2000 website for N78 million?
[/s]

Trolls like you don't make sense and of course, you bore me...
Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by Firefire(m): 3:28am On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

smiley

Please oooo... Fashola is a saint.

1 Like

Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by arresa: 3:43am On Jan 14, 2016
Arms deal scandal: Jonathan instructed me to distribute the money – Dasuki

This is just as, ex NSA Sambo Dasuki who is at the centre of the controversy has issued a statement of Witness/Accused Person which has been filed in the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), claiming that he acted on former President Goodluck Jonathan’s order.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/14/arms-deal-scandal-jonathan-instructed-me-to-distribute-the-money-dasuki/

Exhibit Number One...
Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by arresa: 3:47am On Jan 14, 2016
Metuh admitted receiving N400m from Jonathan - PDP

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has said its spokesman, Chief Olisa Metuh is cooperating with investigators at the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), adding that he has admitted receiving the sum of N400 million from former President Goodluck Jonathan for an assignment he did.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/metuh-admitted-receiving-n400m-from-jonathan-pdp/128611.html

Exhibit Number two.
Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by Phame: 3:51am On Jan 14, 2016
Gej is lying, but metuh is a thief.
Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by arresa: 3:53am On Jan 14, 2016
Dasuki: GEJ approved all the looting and sharing

Metuh: GEJ gave me the N400 million found in my account..

GEJ can run and run, but he can not hide.
Re: Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave by princemillla(m): 5:21am On Jan 14, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Do not hesitate to file petition against him, it's your civic right.

(1) (Reply)

REFLECTIONS: 17 Yrs of Military Rule Vs Democracy / Hey Everyone. This Just Has To Stop / Graphic Photos: TRACE, Immigration Officers Clash In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.