Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,421 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two Daughters – Oritsefemi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two Daughters – Oritsefemi (680 Views)

Photos Of Liz Benson And Her Two Daughters / Flavour Shares Photo With His Two Daughters On Christmas Day / Flavour’s Two Daughters Kiss Each Other (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two Daughters – Oritsefemi by Sunichanci: 10:18am On Jan 04, 2015
Oritsefemi Double Wahala crooner, revealed to Vanguard during the year that he had a rough beginning. But his rough beginning did not stop him from impregnating two
Read more: www..com/2014/12/why-i-dumped-mothers-of-my-two.html?m=1
Re: Why I Dumped Mothers Of My Two Daughters – Oritsefemi by Afrok(m): 11:08am On Jan 04, 2015
Op I ain't clicking any sh*t, in fact make my Nokia torch phone stop browsing if I click that link. Abii U wan give me double wahala? Click to waste my Mb and read more only to waste my time on the shit that's none of my business .

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Floyd Mayweather's Cars And Private Jet. / The problem with Ministers / Ofcourse Everyb0dy Is Cute..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.