Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos (8723 Views)

UNILAG Student Rusticated For Twerking With The Statue Of Former VC / Ariyibi Ayomide: UNILAG Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper (Photo) / Last Instagram Post Of UNILAG Student Who Died After An Outing With Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by Femifemco: 11:44am On Jul 07, 2017
A daring female model, who is also a student of the University of Lagos, flaunted her luscious bosom in a mind-controlling seductive professional photo-shoot.

Natasha Yamala, currently signed to Catch22 Model Management, is a 300 level Mass Communication student of the prestigious University of Lagos pursuing a blossoming career in the showbiz industry.

According to her, she is also into journalism as she runs a blog where she tests her writing skills. She also holds a National Diploma in the field of Mass Communication from Yaba College of Technology, Lagos.

According to reports, she was described as a determined and ambitious model who goes to extra lengths to create long-lasting impressions in the line of duty. This accounts for her recent private photo-shoot that has raised eyebrows on Instagram.

A daring female model, who is also a student of the University of Lagos, flaunted her luscious bosom in a mind-controlling seductive professional photo-shoot. Natasha Yamala, currently signed to Catch22 Model Management, is a 300 level Mass Communication student of the prestigious University of Lagos pursuing a blossoming career in the showbiz industry. According to her, she is also into journalism as she runs a blog where she tests her writing skills. She also holds a National Diploma in the field of Mass Communication from Yaba College of Technology, Lagos. According to reports, she was described as a determined and ambitious model who goes to extra lengths to create long-lasting impressions in the line of duty. This accounts for her recent private photo-shoot that has raised eyebrows on Instagram.

Check link below for more sexy photos

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/07/unilag-student-flaunts-sexy-bod-in-new-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by chizzypresh(f): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by OgaBuhari: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
HIV/AIDS spreader

6 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by OgaBuhari: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
chizzypresh:
Nonsense
jealousy but she fine pass that useless animal were I see for your dp so

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
OgaBuhari:
you must be stupid... Why will you call someone useless animal... Savagery fall on you..

9 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by OgaBuhari: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
Danty37:

I must be very stupid... Infact I'm a useless animal ... Savagery fall on me..

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by chizzypresh(f): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2017
OgaBuhari:
. I pity u

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by Xsem(m): 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2017
chizzypresh:
. I pity u
Kiss the truth kiss

8 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by Olibboy: 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2017
I'm asking for review.
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by teewhizzy4real(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
chizzypresh:
. I pity u
me I cannot laff hia ooo
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by Anderson94(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
The beauty of a woman is not her body but positive character. I advise ladies to renew their minds to stop nudity

10 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by Emodeee: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
she as an unattractive bweast like a female nairalander whose name is?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by lordnigel(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
One thing i have noticed among nairalanders is that they have one thing in common. sarcastic and insulting spirit.

?I just join sha

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by chizzypresh(f): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2017
Xsem:
Kiss the truth kiss
. Hmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by leo047: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
Chai

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by Koolmak(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Am expecting Unilag management to come out and deny this one too as they always do.
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by emerged01(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
Destiny contaminator

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by chubinwa(m): 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Ayam nt seeing anytin
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by EmyLeo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2017
oh ye daughters of eve!!

chaii, una fit mk Adam chop apple back to back again... see as this one just fine nyhow..

#dont worry, your ministry will soon move to permanent site ehen..
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by Afonjanightmare(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
What is the definition of Akoba?
Ans: Akoba.......is when u see your old school mate at ikorodu and hails u with BADOO........Bro just disappear cos running wont help
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by malikombi(m): 9:03pm On Jul 07, 2017
Your children will see all these nonsense someday and be proud of you.
#$pits

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by bossrillboss: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2017
oshisco United...Mtchewwwwwww
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by iwattpro(m): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
all these in the name of fame shocked
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by refiner(f): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2017
A day is coming when u cannot be a model without being nude for d camera....

Patiently waiting for that day...it is just a matter of few months.... angry

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by OgaBuhari: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2017
Keypad1 how you see this bitcch?
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by OgaBuhari: 7:35am On Jul 08, 2017
refiner:
A day is coming when u cannot be a model without being nude for d camera....

Patiently waiting for that day...it is just a matter of few months.... angry
Mumu hypocrites with that your poverty-stricken face, like say even if them give your type 20k you no go strip naked before Buhari's recession wan finish you completely.
Olosho
Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by refiner(f): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Mumu hypocrites with that your poverty-stricken face, like say even if them give your type 20k you no go strip naked before Buhari's recession wan finish you completely.
Olosho

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by ubonlaxy(m): 9:58am On Jul 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by Liability(m): 11:03am On Jul 08, 2017
OgaBuhari:
Keypad1 how you see this bitcch?
my brother this babe clean. I will Bleep her bwrests with so much pleasure. I will twists her nlpples and make sure she scream for more. My mouth will suck her klitoris. My tongue will twingle her labia, i will finger her g spot and i will fvck her hard from behind.

Its me ur brother

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Student Flaunts Her Sexy Body In New Photos by juman(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2017
What is the meaning of recession?

Recession means buhari.

A man that forced twice on nigerians the economic decline, widespread poverty and hunger on the people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Things You Should Know About The JAMB Mock Exam / Kaduna Moves To Reform Almajiri Schools, Teachers To Be Awarded NCE / Uniport Basic Studies Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.