Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

“i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” (25073 Views)

Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Hot Photo Of Genevieve / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by busybein: 2:58am On Dec 15, 2008
Star actress Genevieve Nnaji's daughters paternity is still at stake as the purported father speaks out to nigeriafilms.

ACURA as he is called, a young man of high IQ who is focused on his goals and plans for the future opened up to nigeriafilms.com on many issues bothering on his popularity as a youth leader and grass root politician.

Even though, he will prefer playing the role of a kingmaker for now, as against going for political post.

Though still on speaking terms with Genevieve, ACURA says he is surprised that since the story on Genevieve''s daughters paternity was made public, she has not deemed it fit to call him, but he is not perturbed.

Though ACURA's mum is still making serious effort for the star actress' family to see reasons, if only for the sake of the child. ACURA's view is different though as he says" put yourself in my position, is it not what you think is good for you that you will covet? what my mother wants might not be what i want and nobody can make me take a decision that i know will make me unhappy" he then adds that, though he has had intense pressure from friends and his family but kept his cool.

ACURA finally decided to give an official shocking response by saying that' I AM NOT THE FATHER OF THAT CHILD'

ACURA in his own words to nigeriafilms reaffirm this story, says' I said that i will not accept paternity until a DNA test is carried out" he say that what happened between him and Genevieve was when they were both very young, Genevieve was 15 and ACURA was 20 years.

"If you look at that time till now any human being with a discerning mind must have had a lot of time to reflect. So without a proper DNA test done, I will not accept that i am the father of her daughter"

He goes on to say that" what my mum wants or even any member of my family wants, will not dissuade me from my decision, with all humility, I am a very popular figure around here so you can ask people around about my character. I don't mince word neither do I say something and do the opposite, more so I will not go out of my way to destroy other people with this in mind I nurture no fear that somebody will just have it in mind to harm me, I fear nobody but GOD".

"Moreover this matter is beyond Genevieve, as I have no animosity towards her. it is between me and her family, when I’m good and ready, I will tackle them"

This handsome and self assured fellow by name ACURA, instead of his real name used to cruise around the campus in the University of Lagos in a Honda Acura. And as it was the fad back then, the model of his car was added to his name by friends and admirers and since then the nick name "ACURA" got stuck.

He bagged a degree in Accountancy from the same university. Dotun Oladipo alias ACURA also in an emotionlessly added that "I was not the only one she was seeing as of the time she got pregnant there was another guy involved he still leaves here in Egbeda and he drives around in a Volkswagen bora."

shocked shocked shocked shocked
http://nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=14321&z=3
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by Raymond88(m): 3:08am On Dec 15, 2008
As a Genevieve fan I'm ready to father her bastard child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by skolars(m): 4:36am On Dec 15, 2008
Dnt change dat dail.Bring d child
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by Ben13: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2008
Raymond88:

In niaraland, women are sometimes men!
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by glorina: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2008
I wonder why the genevieveans on Naijarules haven't commented on this yet. Since they're fond of bashing other actors. I'm sure if it was Ini Edo or Omotola all hell would have broken loose by now , as they would have loaded them with insults. . . . . . lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by Afribiz(f): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2008
A 15 year old girl, in assorted relationship? shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by spikedcylinder: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2008
Jeez, the dude sure has a sense of self importance. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by beeswax: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2008
and if per chance dis said child becomes d president of america (hey anything is possible rite?) will mr acura still deny paternity?

frigging bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by MrCrackles(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2008
Afribiz:

A 15 year old girl, in assorted relationship? shocked shocked

Na today? cheesy

Ben20001:

In niaraland, women are sometimes men!

cheesy grin
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by SeanT21(f): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2008
A 15 yeard old girl slept with a 20 Year old.

SLUT!!!
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by kemisuga(f): 5:25pm On Dec 15, 2008
This is serious ooh shocked shocked shocked

Why is she looking for her child's father? But she has enough resources to father and mother her child. wink
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by KarmaMod(f): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2008
didnt know dudes were into lame celebrity gossip

NL can be so embarrassing at times. Genevieve has never mentioned anything about her kid except that she has one and it was early in her life

people claiming to be father or no father is crap to sell lies to jobless people.

Apparently they found the right audience
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by Raymond88(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2008
KarmaMod:

people claiming to be father or no father is crap to sell lies to jobless people.

Apparently they found the right audience
Welcome to the world of show business baby!
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by NosaHenry(m): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2008
The guy is just trying to be popular. Who is he anyway conpare to Genevive of today. To me he will be the beneficiary of the reunion because Genevive has the wad
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by busybein: 1:16am On Dec 16, 2008
glorina:

I wonder why the genevieveans on Naijarules haven't commented on this yet. Since they're fond of bashing other actors. I'm sure if it was Ini Edo or Omotola all hell would have broken loose by now , as they would have loaded them with insults. . . . . . lipsrsealed

exactly,i so agree with u on dis
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by spikedcylinder: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2008
I am confused. What is so wrong with a 15 year old sleeping with a 20 year old? THEY ARE BOTH YOUNG!!!!
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by beeswax: 12:05pm On Dec 17, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I am confused. What is so wrong with a 15 year old sleeping with a 20 year old? THEY ARE BOTH YOUNG!!!!

there is no age limit for sex in naija rite?

1 Like

Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by busybein: 6:28pm On Dec 18, 2008
spikedcylinder:

why should a 15 yr old little girl be having sex at dat age?
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by spicywax(m): 3:46pm On Dec 19, 2008
busybein:

why should a 15 yr old little girl be having sex at that age?

and dat wasn't in this AGE,  sef

Well as said earlier plenty peeps like me will be willing to father that child for the mola
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by wanitas(f): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2008
d issue is not abt her age wen it happened, of course she was a minor and her consent doesnt matter, (thats by d way)
d guy is delusional, and as has bn said , must have some over-rated sense of his self-importance,
am not some Genevieve fan or anything(i think she's ok tho) but this guy is either just trying to score some cheap point or trying to b popular?

by d way, frm which rock did he crawl out frm? abi did they ask him for child support?
ACURA ko, HONDA ni, na CURE hin need, foolish ''boy'',

3 Likes

Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by anonimi: 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
Genevieve was 15 and ACURA was 20 years.

This story is bizzare and may be false.
Nevertheless, if true, it only shows how backward we are when an adult (20 years old) is f.cuking a [size=13pt]child (15 years old).[/size]
If he does that in those obodo oyinbo countries we like to go by all means and stay by hook or crook he will be cooling his JT in prison being served behind by real homo sapiens masculinus shocked
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
spicywax:

and dat wasn't in this AGE,  sef

Well as said earlier plenty peeps like me will be willing to father that child for the mola
SMH*am sure itz coz of guys like u dat she's still single.What happenned 2 love?Mola indeed!
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by babyboy3(m): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2012
beeswax:

there is no age limit for sex in naija rite?

Thats statutory r@pe!

1 Like

Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by IYANGBALI: 4:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Kai so genevieve was once a distributor,na wa o,toto na bastaard
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
undecided
Raymond88:
imagine that child reading this ur comment callin her a bastard.
Re: “i Am Not The Father Of Genevieve’s Child” by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
SeanT21:
A 15 yeard old girl slept with a 20 Year old.

SLUT!!!
we noticed u had no insults for the 20yr old man that slept with a 15yr old girl

(1) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Celebrates Daughter's 1st Birthday, Calls Out Billionaire Ex-husband / Most Influential Young Africans 2017: Davido, Wizkid Make List / Prince Harry, Leonardo Dicaprio, Selena Gomez, Tyga Watched Messi Play In LA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.