Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed (5783 Views)

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by eleven(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
tempest01:

Go back and read my points.... I'm talking about the rouse this has caused.... It is very easy to present a case and influence inec to disqualify your boss.... You people should do the right thing.... Because if it happens, you'll cry wolf and kill innocents

You obviously understand the implications better the APC guys. Buhari has exposed himself to disqualification, as it is any lawyer can sue INEC for his disqualification easily and believe me there are many lawyers who would this for nothing because it's a serious insult & injustice to a lot of people who are much more qualified. My concern is the lives of innocent people who will be caught up in the crossfire if he is disqualified.

The APC guys do not understand or are pretending not to understand the serious damage this is causing and would cause their party. Change propagandists who do know that change has come. Them think say change still dey road, they are hoping usual status quo and media ramblings will shut people up and close the case...anyway this week will settle all of this.
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Validated: 3:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Honestly I was beginning to consider APC, not because of BUHARI, but because of PYO.
Then, this brouhaha of no certificate came up. Quite unfortunate for our country that our leaders could fraudulently manipulate the system to rise to becoming a General without basic School Certificate. While teeming army of graduates roam our streets, selling recharge cards.

Shame on Nigerians. The same graduates are here following Lai Muhammed. I think the FOI should be activate to ensure all public office holders show their credentials.

2 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Montaque(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Beamborla:

Change? If indeed it is a change, why now? I would see it as a change if no one would benefit from it
somebody must benefit from a change anytime
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Validated: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

But has the INEC complained of not being satisfied with the Affidavit as submitted by Buhari? Why are you taking panadol extra for their (INEC) headache?

Please let's assume Buhari wins and you encounter a Ghanaian in a discussion and he asks you what if your president's qualification? You would blab? Do you know this information has gone viral?

If a Nigerian General could rise to that level without basic academic qualifications what message are you sending to the outside world about us? Then you want to sweep it under the carpet? No sir!

2 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
APC called for change, here it comes, embrace it and stop running from pillar to post.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by b1oodykiller: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
tempest01:

Presidency is public service, and you are accountable to the public. This is not military rule. The constitution has it requirements. He should go to his employer, get the documents, and submit it to inec.

He has done otherwise in previous elections, this time around there's CHANGE.

Tell your master Buhari the illiterate terrorist to provide his certificate
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by rozayx5(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
toronto general/ cattle rearer is finished

IBB knows he failed all his exams and nothing can save him now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by paulemi(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
Regardless of how all of these eventually turn out, I have totally lost every iota of respect I once had for Buhari. The APC and its supporters should know that Nigerians are not idiots. An issue of this magnitude can't surface and it takes them days to clear the air. From all indications it is obvious something isn't adding up in all this.

Lai Muhammed said the issue would be resolved "one way or another". If eventually Buhari comes out of this and goes ahead to contest without putting his certificates in public (ssce at least) for us to verify - photocopies would do, every sane person out there is going to be assuming they've actually done something about it "one way or another". And peradventure it became so...... I don't even want to imagine the kind of CHANGE he would be talking to us about.

2 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by b1oodykiller: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Validated:

Please let's assume Buhari wins and you encounter a Ghanaian in a discussion and he asks you what if your president's qualification? You would blab? Do you know this information has gone viral?

If a Nigerian General could rise to that level without basic academic qualifications what message are you sending to the outside world about us? Then you want to sweep it under the carpet? No sir!

Don't argue with an illiterate NgeneUkwenu that does not know what is "maternal" he's just like his master that does not have any Western education certificate Because he's a terrorist

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Who are you to request for them? Are you the INEC that should worry?

I am a Nigerian and I have 100% right to demand the qualification of any person that wants to be my president.

So you mean jonathan has showed you his Certificates before?

Jonathan certificates are displayed at Inec HQ, you can visit to see them for self, unfortunately Buhari has just the affidavit there.
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by mu2sa2: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
tinkinjow:
For crying out loud, WHY is it so difficult for Buhari to show us his even the photo copies.

Wind don blow open foul yanch
Ar u ok? l doubt. ls it from the destroyed originals that you expect him to produce photcopies?
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by taharqa: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
atlwireles:

I will say, it has burnt badly already. Their anti-corruption messiah, is looking like a man drowning in deception.
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by taharqa: 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
paulemi:
Regardless of how all of these eventually turn out, I have totally lost every iota of respect I once had for Buhari. The APC and its supporters should know that Nigerians are not idiots. An issue of this magnitude can't surface and it takes them days to clear the air. From all indications it is obvious something isn't adding up in all this.

Lai Muhammed said the issue would be resolved "one way or another". If eventually Buhari comes out of this and goes ahead to contest without putting his certificates in public (ssce at least) for us to verify - photocopies would do, every sane person out there is going to be assuming they've actually done something about it "one way or another". And peradventure it became so...... I don't even want to imagine the kind of CHANGE he would be talking to us about.

True said.....
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by chiedu7: 2:33am On Jan 21, 2015
GENERAL Buhari WHERE ARE YOUR CERTIFICATES

1 Like

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Bayswater: 3:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Ayed44:
This is interesting!!!

Why did it take APC so much time before telling us Buhari's certificate was vandalized?

If his certificate was vandalized, why couldn't he get the photocopies from the military?

I believe there is more to this certificate issue than we earlier thought.

See APC and its e-mumus using big grammar for 'common paper'.

'Buhari's result has been vandalized lol grin grin grin

Na bulldozer dem use vandalize am or one of im boko haram bombs? lol

Nothing wey man no go see for this naija o.

First we had a Toronto and certificate forging governor in Lagos State, they were able to bury the issue.

Now they are trying to impose a certificate-less blood-sucking boko haram ex-general on us, we come tell dem say we no mind but make im show im certificate first, na im grammar begin.

His certificate has been vandalized, lol

Move Patrick Obahiagbon, APC don dethrone you for big grammar levels. Buhari's certificate has been vandalized, can you beat that grin grin

Above all, #BuhariShowUsYourCertificate
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by anneedu: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Hahahaha, matters arising. Why delaying to present your certificate, jonathan I support all the way, good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Worse- Boko Haram Or The Nigerian Army?-graphic / APC Wins Governorship Elections In Plateau State / Why Trump Should Add Nigerian muslims To Travel Ban List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.