Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed (5785 Views)

Army Has Met December Deadline Of Defeating Boko Haram – Lai Mohammed / Obasanjo: It’s An Insult To Question Buhari’s Credentials / We Don’t Have Buhari’s Credentials - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by tempest01(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Meaning the person can submit Bsc, Msc or PhD? Then why are you disturbing yourself about his WAEC? Where did it state that you must show your WAEC?

How do you get all that without the minimum required

He should show inec not me

3 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
tempest01:

How do you get all that without the minimum required

He should show inec not me

But has the INEC complained of not being satisfied with the Affidavit as submitted by Buhari? Why are you taking panadol extra for their (INEC) headache?
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
gboss4sure:

[s]ok, Who AM I to request for them right? So we Nigerians doesn't deserve to know the qualifications of a man who is asking us for votes? Make I hear you talk about any so called missing money again you go tell me if you be EFCC or ICPC. Buhari has shamed those of you that are supporting him and you now resort to this cheap technique of asking who we are to demand for his qualification. If I call you anu mpam dem go say i don start[/s]

So you mean jonathan has showed you his Certificates before?
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by vanbonattel: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

So you mean jonathan has showed you his Certificates before?
yes na

4 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by vanbonattel: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

But has the INEC complained of not being satisfied with the Affidavit as submitted by Buhari? Why are you taking panadol extra for their (INEC) headache?
shame on you
if na jonathan no get certificate , you will want him impeached

8 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by jamace(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Meaning the person can submit Bsc, Msc or PhD? Then why are you disturbing yourself about his WAEC? Where did it state that you must show your WAEC?
Person wey no get SSCE dey get Bsc, Msc or Phd? Buhari has no SSCE certificate. period.

7 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by jamace(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Are you forming blindness/deafness/dumbness to the fact that INEC said it has no power to disqualify any candidate presented by a party? INEC says, it is like a post office. Any candidate presented to it by the party is automatically forwarded for election. That is why INEC has kept mum over Buhari's academic deficiency.

7 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
jamace:
Are you forming blindness/deafness/dumbness to the fact that INEC said it has no power to disqualify any candidate presented by a party? INEC says, it is like a post office. Any candidate presented to it by the party is automatically forwarded for election. That is why INEC has kept mum over Buhari's academic deficiency.

Then why are you making noise on the internet?
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by taharqa: 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ayed44:
This is interesting!!!

Why did it take APC so much time before telling us Buhari's certificate was vandalized?

If his certificate was vandalized, why couldn't he get the photocopies from the military?

I believe there is more to this certificate issue than we earlier thought.

GBAM!!!

Exactly what I told barcanista today..... I also told him that the 'matter' is far from been over

....and it would burn APC badly

9 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by jamace(m): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Then why are you making noise on the internet?
And you are making noise on the outernet, abi? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by meforyou1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
double0seven:
Think about this: only a person sure of his credentials will refer you his alma mater to get the credentials..... a person who wants to forge or has forged will rather tender the certificates himself......

.....and the General has uses the same sworn type of sworn affidavit in three previous elections..... so what exactly is all the hullabaloo about now?
Why should he be swearing court affidavit when he can go to the military secretary's office and get at least the PHOTOCOPY of the school cert.

3 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by tempest01(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Go back and read my points.... I'm talking about the rouse this has caused.... It is very easy to present a case and influence inec to disqualify your boss.... You people should do the right thing.... Because if it happens, you'll cry wolf and kill innocents

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Mekateka: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
double0seven:

there is nothing confusing in the matter.... you are the confusing yourself because of your intent to be mischievous.

That Buhari was in detention for three years is an historical fact.... when he arrived back form Mecca, he never even made it home... was arrested right from the airport.

like I said what exactly is in contention: Is that the General is not academically qualified to contest for the post of President?
sorry it was idiagbon that was arrested in airport on his way from mecca and not buhari

3 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by tempest01(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Then they should go to court, if they have a case, rather than disturbing the whole Nigerians with this needless noise! Dont you think so?

We have inec to enforce electoral laws.
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Montaque(m): 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Beamborla:
So he used his affidavit on three different occasions and was endorsed by INEC. Why is it that there is no one persecuting INEC about this? If really the original must be submitted, why did they endorse him before and now they are screaming 'bring your result'? Mtcheeew! there is no truth is this country at all. And it breaks my heart to see that very few people can read between the lines. Is it not this same INEC that will conduct the election?
the change we preach so much about has finally come to INEC

2 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by double0seven(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mekateka:
sorry it was idiagbon that was arrested in airport on his way from mecca and not buhari

maybe... the important thing is he never made home before being arrested.... or would have allowed him reach home and eat some tuwo before the arrest..... both Buhari and Idiagbon were absent from the country when the coup was perpetrated
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
tempest01:

Go back and read my points.... In talking about the rose this has caused.... It is very easy to present a case and influence inec to disqualify your boss.... You people should do the right thing.... Because if it happens, you'll cry wolf and kill innocents

Why not exploit the loophole now? Abi na so you like Buhari? Mr. Stop quoting me, you have no case!
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by double0seven(m): 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
its of vital importance to note that INEC is not the one making all this noise...... GMB has used sworn affidavit for submission of his qualifications to INEC three elections in the past, and INEC must have since confirmed there were true and the affidavit is therefore acceptable to the body.....

.....it's PDP and some other elements that are making the noise
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
tempest01:

We have inec to enforce electoral laws.

But they have no problem with the General's affidavit, so which electoral law are you now asking them to enforce?
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Beamborla(f): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Montaque:
the change we preach so much about has finally come to INEC

Change? If indeed it is a change, why now? I would see it as a change if no one would benefit from it
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
double0seven:
its of vital importance to note that INEC is not the one making all this noise...... GMB has used sworn affidavit for submission of his qualifications to INEC three elections in the past, and INEC must have since confirmed there were true and the affidavit is therefore acceptable to the body.....

.....it's PDP and some other elements that are making the noise

Now, you are getting where am driving at! Pdp is just taking panadol extra for INEC headache!
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Mekateka: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
double0seven:

maybe... the important thing is he never made home before being arrested.... or would have allowed him reach home and eat some tuwo before the arrest..... both Buhari and Idiagbon were absent from the country when the coup was perpetrated
Buhari was in Nigeria when the coup took place. Buhari was arrested while he was praying by Babangida boys. The coup took place with out a single person killed. Till date, the coup remained the most easiest coup in Nigeria. Buhari was easily captured because Idiagbon was out of the country to mecca. Idiagbon who happened to be the main iron gate of Buhari defense, was tricked out of the country in order to be able to get Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by major466(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
“What precisely is the
controversy all about? Is anyone
insinuating that General Muhammadu
Buhari has not the requisite
academic qualifications to stand as
the presidential candidate of the
APC?” Mohammed said, adding that
“the facts on the issue of General
Buhari are as follows; that General
Muhammadu Buhari was in detention
for over three years; that while in
detention, captors raided his
residence and vandalised his
property including certificates and
diplomas; and that consequently,
after his release, whenever the
General asked about his academic
qualifications, he would refer such
bodies to the Military Command, who
has his service records including his
academic certificates.”
I smell lies. My guts is telling me that Buhari has no School certificate.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by double0seven(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
major466:

I smell lies. My guts is telling me that Buhari has no School certificate.

@ mekataka

thanks for the update
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by tempest01(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

But they have no problem with the General's affidavit, so which electoral law are you now asking them to enforce?

They still have the power to disqualify if your candidate is found wanting.

Don't cry wolf if that happens.

You present your employer with your qualifications, you don't task your employer to go and find your qualifications in wherever.

It shows impunity and disdain to the democratic process.

2 Likes

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
taharqa:

GBAM!!!

Exactly what I told barcanista today..... I also told him that the 'matter' is far from been over

Forget the empty threat, nothing will burn
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
tempest01:

They still have the power to disqualify if your candidate is found wanting.

Don't cry wolf if that happens.

You present your employer with your qualifications, you don't task your employer to go and find your qualifications in wherever.

It shows impunity and disdain to the democratic process.

Why not allow them do their work rather than crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Ojiofor: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Real eyes realise real lies-2pac Shakur
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by atlwireles: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
taharqa:

GBAM!!!

I will say, it has burnt badly already. Their anti-corruption messiah, is looking like a man drowning in deception.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Mexyz(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Chai, this certificate saga just make barcanista and his co travellers humble.

1 Like

Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't know any certificate saga, I only see people crying more than the bereaved. Btw, we have never been arrogant like the TANists
Mexyz:
Chai, this certificate saga just make barcanista and his co travellers humble.
Re: Army Has Copies Of Buhari’s Credentials(GMB Certificates Vandalised)–L. Mohammed by Validated: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
double0seven:

Buhari was asked to handover and he gleefully did without asking why? He was obviously not in charge actually. Tunde Idiagbon was the man in charge. The coup happened when he travelled. It was Idiagbon that was away on hajj. Let us be right with out points please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Trouble For Sowore And Sahara Reporters As Dr Aaron Akinloye Debunk Claims / See How A White Man Is Treated In A Nigerian Palace / Winifred Akpani: Only Less Than 30% Of Fuel Depots Are Operating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.