Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,662 members, 7,862,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Hope For Technicians In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hope For Technicians In Nigeria (490 Views)

Any Hope For Unilagadmission With This Score / "Hope For Chibok Girls" Drone An ABU Physics Student Made As His Project - PICS / Good News For All Jambites: Hope For Admission Just Incresed By 75% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hope For Technicians In Nigeria by elemic(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2015
Is there hope for technicians in Nigeria?
Let us discuss opportunities available for technicians in Nigeria. How can they grow? What are their limitations? Technician bodies in Nigeria.
Re: Hope For Technicians In Nigeria by wip7: 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
elemic:
Is there hope for technicians in Nigeria?
Let us discuss opportunities available for technicians in Nigeria. How can they grow? What are their limitations? Technician bodies in Nigeria.

Yes there is hope for Technicians in Nigeria if only they can be more creative, innovative and have seal to excel. I was baffled exactly 3yrs ago i visited China, Honkong and Taiwan searching for machines for my factory in Nigeria.

Anytime i visit those places i always learn new things. I needed to buy automatic biscuit making machine and vegetable oil complete line, when i visited the factory that charged me over 10mill to get these machines, i was surprised that they hardly speak English and what they produce many people from different countries order the products.

I asked the design and production Engineer about what he studied..he laughed and told me he is not an Engineer but technician and he does not attend any university but learn Welding and design from his boss whom happened to be uneducated like himself but there products are worldwide. Likewise almost 50 guys working there are not Engineer but technicians.

Before i purchased the machines, i sent my manager the pics and asked to confirm from Nigerian local technicians if the price can be cheaper or to reduce the stress of importing parts. Actually they sent me Vegetable oil production machine but i can not compare in terms of look, technicalities or performance even is more cheaper.

So Creativity, innovation and research.....
Re: Hope For Technicians In Nigeria by elemic(m): 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Yea... Over here in Nigeria, there are no favourable conditions for such.
How many technical schools are well equiped? There's a lot to do in nigeria with regards technical education...

(1) (Reply)

. / 2015 Enrollment Is Open Study In Philippines. No Exams Are Required / Official Nairalanders Whatsapp Subject Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.