Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status (39592 Views)

MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles / Breakdown Of Whatsapp Emoji / Check Out These Tips And Tricks Of Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by onwai1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2015
Gboskee:
what Here in dubai... We dont know that kindda meal, coz, we deal with turkey bread, and missisipi drinks

Hahahaha...bros na d one wey I sabi be dat oo,rice and coke,u can enjoy yuua dubai meals(turkey bread and missisipi drinks)

1 Like

Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by mifavour(f): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
BrAkingNews:
. you are welcome. which state are you currently? if I may ask though?

Uyo.. aks
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by mifavour(f): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
holatin:
hey babe long time

how you. happy new year..
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by BrAkingNews: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
mifavour:

Uyo.. aks
wow, that a nice place to be. schooling there?
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by mifavour(f): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
BrAkingNews:
wow, that a nice place to be. schooling there?

nope.
owerri
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
halmeyd:

pls dnt take it o,it once killed a guy in my school sometimes ago o
wow....seriously
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
LillyAnne:
Sort of
Same pronunciation different spelling
ok, is it Lilian??
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by holatin(m): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
mifavour:

how you. happy new year..
same ooooo, ow has d year been
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
mifavour:
at d gym morning afternoon night.
them wan turn Dwayne Johnson(the Rock) grin grin
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by mifavour(f): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
them wan turn Dwayne Johnson(the Rock) grin grin

I wonder oo.
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
mifavour:

I wonder oo.
I love it when a preety Lady quotes me.... Hi....
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by mifavour(f): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
I love it when a preety Lady quotes me.... Hi....

lol..thanks for the compliment.
happy new year
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
mifavour:

lol..thanks for the compliment.
happy new year
Same to you dear... Hope the yuletide was a blast for You nd your family n d new year one you look forward to?
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by mifavour(f): 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
Same to you dear... Hope the yuletide was a blast for You nd your family n d new year one you look forward to?
yea God was faithful...
hope u celebrated well
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
mifavour:
yea God was faithful...
hope u celebrated well
Yea I did.... Nice to know U did celebrate good too.... Would love to know you better.... Here isnt the place so how bout I send U a mail or if possible, whatsapp?
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by halmeyd(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
jimmy4x:

wow....seriously
...D guy wasnt a student tho,he was a native of d town,he took 4 pills @ a go wit dry gin,d overdosed-pills knocked him out completely nd he eventually died.
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by felicity111(f): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
[quote author=jaybiz007 post=29476436]Crazy people on my friend's
WhatsApp list..!!
1. Someone on his status
"Sleeping" since 3 Days!
He's Probably dead.
2. Someone is "Driving" since 5
days!
Guess he reached Dubai!!!
3. Someone's status is "Happy"
since 1 Month.
Living in Paradise??
4. Someone is always
'Available'. How free
Are you??
5. From first day their status is,
'Heythere!
I'm using WhatsApp' I Know!
That's why you're on my list!
6. Someone writes "urgent calls
only".
Don't get it... Are you in the
police or ambulance service?
7. Someone says, "Can't talk. WhatsApp only".
Dude then throw away your
phone..
You are not using the phone's
Primary function
8. Someone is 'at da movies'
for the
past 6
weeks. Either he owns da
theater or sells popcorn there.
Credit:

https://m.facebook.com/macheso90/posts/559131234158843. @8. no d person use to sweep d place before and after evry movie
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 05, 2015
halmeyd:

...D guy wasnt a student tho,he was a native of d town,he took 4 pills @ a go wit dry gin,d overdosed-pills knocked him out completely nd he eventually died.
that's sooooo sad sad
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by BrAkingNews: 6:50am On Jan 05, 2015
mifavour:

nope.
owerri
Good morning, how was your night?
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by SenatorJames(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Warlord3000:
Love the typing a message..
I once fell victim of it, waiting for the message being typed, til my battery started showing red.
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by scify(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2015
make i jst book space. . . Later tinz
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by Nickymezor(f): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
LOL, very funny
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by cabobongi(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2015
e dey pain d guy check out na sleeping since 3days na die b dat na
Re: Eight Common Types Of Whatsapp Status by Stormisova(m): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mk I book space jooor.................

Aboki give me suya #100 mk I use am down diz my alomo nd farouz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guy Flaunts His New Nokia 3310 Phone / 9mobile Recorded The Highest Number Of Porting Subscribers, See Full Reports! / The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.