Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Chika Ike Releases New Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Releases New Pictures (55345 Views)

Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. / Actress Chika Ike Releases New Photos / Actress Chika Ike Releases New Movie "Miss Teacher" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
What is wrong with trying to resell your market after your first shop was robbed? grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by olan4ward: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
babyfun:
Classy & Cute!
Birds of a feather!

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by dre11(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
freezyprinzy:
hehe Saturdays don dy go

Yes ooo

We don finish one now
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by stanconnect(m): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
justscorch:

Marriage no be do or die affair abeg Africans with this marry by all means mentality, if she like make she act mojo persin wen wan marry her go marry her.she looks happy that's what is important, do u too bro n stop castigating

who am I to castigate her? Am not God bro and have no right of condemnation...all I said where mare reality...it's not all about getting married...it's more about staying married; and the altitude won't even stop her from getting married cos their lots of men who will deceive her to marriage jst to taste a piece of her; just like her first marriage...if u really understand love...I don't see a reason why the husband should leav her, no matter what the case might be if there was really any iota of love in existence I doubt if her initial marriage would have crashed.
Take a look @ some other celebrities that have managed to maintain their marriage for this long...u 'll admit that it took em a lot of discipline to really get through...
So pls don't get me wrong...all I was trying to point out is that she should discipline herself...the way u dress..determines how u'll be addressed and also create an impression where every other person is...even in the sight of our dear God..

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by shindarayo(f): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
And wen hs eating tomatoes anf juice bcome sexy
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by celeron40(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
How the hell did this hit FP?
Obituary for NL.
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by SAMBARRY: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
Story for sango undecided

as if if she came to your house dressed like that and you were alone at home you will be singing thus same chorus. Abeg spare e amoruyin tongue
Ab025:
she's been acting like a cheap LovePeddler in search of attention since her marriage broke.....and to cap it all, she thinks she has to post revealing pics every once in a while.

hmmm......this gal was very different ten years ago, but see her now....GOD HELP HER LIFE SHA!!
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by SAMBARRY: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
pDude:
What is wrong with trying to resell your market after your first shop was robbed? grin cheesy
by thieves tongue
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by Misogynist2014(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ab025:
she's been acting like a cheap LovePeddler in search of attention since her marriage broke.....and to cap it all, she thinks she has to post revealing pics every once in a while.

hmmm......this gal was very different ten years ago, but see her now....GOD HELP HER LIFE SHA!!
Never knew her marriage has broken, no be she just give birth? Congrats if you ever come across this post.
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by SAMBARRY: 5:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
outstandingsyll:
Hian! See this mgbeke feeling funky grin cheesy abeg she should go and open shop in onitsha and stop forcing herself to BELONGING angry . If Genevieve for sexy, nwa-nsukka will also cone and form sexy cheesy grin
despite your hating you're still gbagauning grin

don't worry i have already seen the mgbeke trying to "BELONGING" grin

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
May be she is still searching for her certificate
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Sex and Sexuality Sell I guess.
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by SAMBARRY: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Abeg respect yourself joor and control your unbridled anus.how can you be farting anyhow and anywhere. Show some self respect and manners
Donmichaelz:
enters thread and yimu
shakes head
farts and closes thread
so dat d smell
can kill d clueless
Mod Who allowed it
on front-page

happy sunday
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2015
She has her customers stop spoling her marketq
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by andyanders: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
manchidede1:

Nollywood actress Chika Ike looking so cute in this her new year photos.
The pictures are soooooo fantastic. Woaw! I think I like this Lady!

SEE MORE HERE

So to carry Nyash and exposed brea-st put on top of slab where eating items are is good for her? What if she fart on them.
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by SAMBARRY: 5:41pm On Jan 04, 2015
freezyprinzy:
she dy find husband
see them haters every where. So bitter grin
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by Don4life: 5:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
manchidede1:

Nollywood actress Chika Ike looking so cute in this her new year photos.
The pictures are soooooo fantastic. Woaw! I think I like this Lady!

SEE MORE HERE
shes lookin for a husband badly
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by ceo003: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
angry LEAVE THE LADY ALONE ITS NOBODY'S BUSINEZZ .
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by darlenese(f): 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
She wants to show us her IRON BRA,

Nonsense sad it's a shame that at her age she is still this senseless
Cheap slut
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by shamecurls(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
The babe dey hustle o..... Show casing her goods. Its 2015 and work has started
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by adconline(m): 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
Naija and hypocrisy.. Naija doesn't like to talk about S3X or boobs, but Naija men love sucking buubies/tities ; Naija men and women love making babies..
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by rhames(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2015
another attention seeking spinster from nollywood.
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by axeman10(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
I don't normally do this...but she looks like Professor Pella's Assistant or some witch out of 'The wizard of oz'.
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by Jaymsen(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
Cheap. Leavin nufin 2 d imagination of d eye
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by duni04(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
How else will she get 'customers' to support her extravagant lifestyle? undecided
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by duni04(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
andyanders:

So to carry Nyash and exposed brea-st put on top of slab where eating items are is good for her? What if she fart on them.
grin grin grin
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by adedayourt(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
babyfun:
Classy & Cute!

Like seriosuly?? undecided
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by adedayourt(m): 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2015
adconline:
Naija and hypocrisy.. Naija doesn't like to talk about S3X or boobs, but Naija men love sucking buubies/tities ; Naija men and women love making babies..

Ur point exactly??
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by adedayourt(m): 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
pDude:

But it doesn't mean u sud now grossly devalue ur goods in d name of trying to gain buyers by all means
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by simdam500(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
WillyWest: cry and I've always assumed those bosoms to be bigger.

padding
Re: Chika Ike Releases New Pictures by Wahala90: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wait, is this not the divorcee?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huddah Monroe Suffers Complication After Boobs Enlargement Surgery (Pics) / D'banj Performs At A Ciroc Event In Mauritius(photos) / Regina Daniels Goes Braless In Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.