Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,538 members, 7,823,351 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. (5301 Views)

Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles / Funke Akindele Forms Gang With Actresses From Failed Marriages [PICS] / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by MrXlim5618: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
Controversial Nollywood actor Emeka Ike has stirred up another controversy again. The Imo State born actor spilled some messy beans troubling Nollywood. The fearless actor, who had serial battles with the embattled president of Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN) Ibinabo Fiberesima revealed to journalist five names (IFEANYI DIKE, OKEY BAKASSI, SONNY MCDON, EMMA OGUGUA and MURPHY STEPHEN) of movie producers who sleep with actresses for roles. According to Mikeangelonws.com, Emeka Ike said: These five people registered Actors Guild of Nigeria as their personal business. No other individual can come in. My first concern is to clean up Nollywood, clean up AGN. Every Nigerian youth want to act movies now, what future are we leaving for them? Where are they going to write their names?” But on a swift reaction to Ike’s outburst, former Monalisa Chinda’s spokesperson Egor Efiok popularly known as Bosslady has told Ike to keep quiet. Bosslady took Ike to the cleaners, she said: “Emeka Ike is a loose cannon and he is very stupid for calling Sonny McDon’s name. Talentless okoro feeling funky goat who can’t act and only rolls his eyes. Imagine pronouncing Champagne, Michelle and Marijuana exactly how they are spelt without knowing that they are meant to be pronounced as “Sh”ampagne, Mi”sh”elle, and Mari”y”uana, respectively; Everyone burst out laughing at Odeon Cinema after he showed off his ‘razzite’ self! Nonsense!!! Look at him having the audacity to mention names of well-respected Nollywood veterans. He is not even worthy to wipe the boots of any of the five veterans he mentioned. Useless pikin wey no get respect! Rubbish!!!”

pic 1: EMMA OGUGUA
pic 2: IFEANYI DIKE
pic 3: OKEY BAKASSI
pic 4 SONNY MCDON

sOURCE http://theinfong.com/2016/03/emeka-ike-releases-list-of-nollywood-producers-who-sleep-with-actresses-the-list-will-shock-many/5/

Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by talktonase(m): 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
how come his name is not among?
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by Tallesty1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
talktonase:
how come his name is not among?
It is the actresses that sleep with him.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by cruzita(f): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
undecided and he is a saint abi?
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by chumaster(m): 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Tallesty1:
I can't laugh.
*modified*
The man in the last pix looks like he just finished bunking an actress and his thing is yet to become flacid.
Thats y his hands are in his pockets to conceal it

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by mzabbie(f): 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
this guy is just so dumb....always looking for cheap attention
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by vivypretty(f): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
even if is true i dont think this is the right way to go about it
i didnt know okey bakassi is a producer
i believe is only those who dont v the talent required to act sleep their way through but those have what it takes dont need that short cut
no wonder there are thousands of naija movie but only a few u can watch without falling asleep
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by ritababe(f): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
that guy is a kid
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by nuelzy: 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
i was waiting for d part where he would say d girls were forced

mgbo,

....did d girls say dey were forced...??

abi if one talentless gold digging ass biatch sleeps around to get roles...u will start blaming producers ,

sucker
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by AnnTee: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Emeka grow up please!
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by CecyAdrian(f): 11:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
Emeka again!!
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by Kyllahmc(m): 1:28am On Mar 24, 2016
This is the last bullsh*t average Nigerians want to see right now
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by pretydiva(f): 3:08am On Mar 24, 2016
Trying so hard 2 resurrect his dead career
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by IamAtribalist: 4:03am On Mar 24, 2016
cool Why are the girls not complaining?
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by Smellymouth: 5:59am On Mar 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2016
They are all ipods
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2016
Some people just like troubles
Emeka Ike, warn thyself...
Some people have got no chills, not everyone can take name mention lightly
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by Danielle22(f): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2016
This is xo immature....even if u wanna bring them down, not dis way abi u know sabi diplomatic way... undecided
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by ThePeacemaker(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2016

List of molesters undecided
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
Tallesty1:
Na only u get sense.
U too much.

Send ur number or any receptacle, i wan send u airtime

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by freakcin: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2016
I wonder what turned this guy into such a petty being. Has he not just been re-instated as president of AGN? Why is he delving into such depth of pettiness?
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
freakcin:
I wonder what turned this guy into such a petty being. Has he not just been re-instated as president of AGN? Why is he delving into such depth of pettiness?
What is petty about the revelation?
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by freakcin: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
What is petty about the revelation?

From your comment, you've NEVER been entrusted with a position of responsibility c.um authority.

I'm not talking you being the president. . .

I'm talking simple things like you being the rep of a body or head of an association. If you've ever been so privileged, you'd know its unethical to descend to such levels.

Leadership is not taught, its learnt!

FYI, he used to be my best actor in his younger years, so this is not a beef campaign.
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 24, 2016
freakcin:

From your comment, you've NEVER been entrusted with a position of responsibility c.um authority.

I'm not talking you being the president. . .

I'm talking simple things like you being the rep of a body or head of an association. If you've ever been so privileged, you'd know its unethical to descend to such levels.

Leadership is not taught, its learnt!

FYI, he used to be my best actor in his younger years, so this is not a beef campaign.
So how can he handle this?
Producers sleeping with actresses?
Re: Emeka Ike Releases List Of Nollywood Producers Who Sleep With Actresses. by freakcin: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
I'm sure not all producers are morally corrupt. Engaging the level headed ones and highlighting them as beacon of hope for the industry will be a start. Encouraging actress to also desist from being desperate for roles will also go a long way.

Please be guided, this sort of thing can not be totally eradicated, as it exist everywhere, it can only be managed to as low as reasonably possible.

(1) (Reply)

[graphic Video]Girl Breaks Her Neck While Trying To Pull A Headstand Twerk(Dead) / Cee-c Flaunts Her Thighs In Sexy Mini Dress / How To Create Your Stingy Men Association Id On Your Phone And Pc In 5 Mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.