Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed (7855 Views)

Timaya Pictured At Democracy Day Celebration In Imo / Timaya Pictured At Salvation Ministries During A Church Program! / Photo: Timaya Shows Off His Massive New House, Thanks God For A Great 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by oziduru: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
The music star who recently acquired a new house and car was pictured in his new house getting high.

Source: http:///4tw

1 Like

Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by pretydiva(f): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
2 mch money ni
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
Big boy..theres how u stink of riches, smoking even cigarette go fit u..

6 Likes

Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by xreal: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Inspiration tins.

The source of the song 'ukwu'.
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by tempex88(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
this is no weed mr oga

5 Likes

Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by knightsTempler: 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Op, that's not weed, but "shesha", get your info correct.

5 Likes

Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by oziduru: 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
knightsTempler:
.Many people dnt knw what shesha is na.Kinda related to weed u knw.That is the language peeps will understand better
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by PapiDShipCapt(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Op I doubt this, this is an hotel suit or studio house. Even wayward father won't keep stuff like dis in his house where his kid stay with em.
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by PapiDShipCapt(m): 1:27pm On Jan 04, 2015
knightsTempler:
I tire for OP sha, an evidence that the story is false.
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by DahtzFestjayz: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
oziduru:
.Many people dnt knw what shesha is na.Kinda related to weed u knw.That is the language peeps will understand better
knightsTempler:
Shesha, W33d, Magic moment, magic stik, Wonder Stik, Igbo, Marrijunna, etc. All na Drugs Say No To Drugs

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by cokacoola(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
BIG BOYZ SWAG
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by izdaise(f): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]that's shisha not weed!
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by Morhziez(m): 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by debo07(m): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hmmm...dem mama.....live your life but make sence wit it.
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by stinggy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
When is shisha weed

And even if he smokes weed, na una moni angry angry
Busy body oshi undecided
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by Pabloescobar(f): 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
I smell poverty, the op is not only daft but senseless....that's a hookah pot used to smoke sheesha..get a life man or hug a transformer. Nigerians can be so hypocritical....weeping [color=] cry cry[color=][/color] cry[/color]
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by rattlesnake(m): 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
Thought he went for shiloh
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by Akandu50(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
still dancing shoki.... cool
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by qadeerkug(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2015
hate dis dude undecided
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by SPOILTCHILDOOO(m): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2015
On a Ganja tins
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by SPOILTCHILDOOO(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
SPOILTCHILDOOO:
On a Ganja tins
Sanko
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by raziboi(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
eating rice and beanz
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by dechandel(f): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Omg!!!
I love his shoes kiss
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by iamrealdeji(m): 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
pretydiva:
2 mch money ni
You wanna puff some dro with him?
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by iamrealdeji(m): 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pabloescobar:
I smell poverty, the op is not only daft but senseless....that's a hookah pot used to smoke sheesha..get a life man or hug a transformer. Nigerians can be so hypocritical....weeping [color=] cry cry[color=][/color] cry[/color]
Lmao,Pablo Escobar,i feel you,let me give you Griselda Blanco
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by CrazyScientist: 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
THIS IS HOOKAH NOT WEED!!! angry
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by DBlackCeazer(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
oziduru:
THATS A DUMB EXCUSE BRO.
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by That9jaVine(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bong
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by Pabloescobar(f): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Lmao,Pablo Escobar,i feel you,let me give you Griselda Blanco

No, I don't want to be like the "cocaine godmother". She took 2 bullets to the head for vicious murders of rival cocaine gangs.
Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
I believe this what gave the ukwu singer the inspiration in music. Ganja at times is gud. Brother took more spliff is gud. If only nigeria will legalize it. So that guys can smoke in peace

1 Like

Re: Photo:Timaya Pictured At His New House Smoking Weed by iamrealdeji(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pabloescobar:

No, I don't want to be like the "cocaine godmother". She took 2 bullets to the head for vicious murders of rival cocaine gangs.
But Pablo learned from Griselda,Griselda used to head Medallin even before Pablo came into drugs game,she was like a role model to Pablo,but Pablo become even more ruthless and way smarter than Griselda,he was responsible for at least 5000 deaths,i wish you watch his documentary,he eventually started moving around town in a cab,posing as a taxi driver with full beards and he already gained weight till the day they came for him in the apartment he was hiding,he was making a call when they saw him through the window,he discovered they were coming for him and jumped out of the window,shooting back into the room not knowing some had surrounded him on the roof he landed on,that was were they rained bullets on him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Celebrities Without Makeup On. Who Is The Cutest? / How Big Girls Roll (photo) / Ragae Star Vybz Kartel Arrested On Drugs Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.