Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs (36859 Views)

7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) / Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) / Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
My Antenna has Tenunuakus the front page.. Ain't there hundreds of educative posts in the religion,Technology,romance and other sections that can make front page apart from celebs and their dosmetic animals..l lol
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by dre11(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
lalasticlala:

Me kee?

I don't like dogs, I prefer to have a monkey as a pet. I like d way monkey displays. BTW. Who dash me celeb..

Lala ure a celeb here.....
If you know how guys queue up on your post because of what you know am talking aboutlipsrsealed

Monkeys cheesy that's good,
Love ur blog..... Keep it up
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by temhab(f): 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Where is Seun's dog cool

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by ellahzy(f): 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
picx of I and my Cute white dog Loading.....

Hint: it kinda looks like Tiwa's Dog thO cheesy
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by englishmart(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
ellahzy:
picx of I and my Cute white dog Loading.....

Hint: it kinda looks like Tiwa's Dog thO cheesy
my cute dog and I rather. wink
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
englishmart:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1996039_108526681525650487707113998188086n_jpeg4c7528e49961eac7cb1c53cffa982bcb

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1996040_tiwa_jpeg2cc8d907bff941169596e5e3b208e6f1

all these yeye dogs that can't bark. Instead of barking at a stranger, they hide behind their owners for shelter.
Any dog that is scared of cats should be called a rat and not a dog.... grin

Use this money to chatter goats. At least if you hungry, you kill am chop.

Meanwhile, Tonto shouldn't underestimate the intelligence and power of those her dogs.
They might drive her from the house one day, sell the house and sell themselves too.
Dogs like Chihuahua are small but they have the mightiest bark in the entire dog family. They are too adapted to the culture of pampering and tenderness,therefore they hardly find cause to see real life danger except when trained to.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2015
i love dogs(meat) cool
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by zigger(m): 12:44am On Jan 05, 2015
I love dogs but dont knw if i can keep one. So scared of dem
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by Billion24(m): 3:44am On Jan 05, 2015
Nice! but come on davido! that dog doesn't suit him, looks sissy like. i expected a pitbull or a rote whiler, something strong!
Nyanya's dogs look like over grown rats, can't keep such cos I'll step on their head.
Flavour got a nice set, but their names though! Miley ko cirus ni. he should be more creative with their names.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by Brimmie(m): 5:09am On Jan 05, 2015
I've downloaded Fr. Mbaka's Video, and just yesterday, 7 people copied it from me and they've started sharing it among their Christian Folks.

Stop ranting on Social Media, do your Part! Collect your PVC.. Spread the Gospel!!

#BuhariOsinbajo
#Change
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by priscaoge(f): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2015
englishmart:
don't forget we are talking about nigerian celebs.
I pray it doesn't end up as this

Is S.eun not a celeb? undecided I will send u on exile for that comment cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by Bonapart(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Smh for front page topics
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by onwai1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
undecidedI promise myself not to comment
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by elantraceey(f): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
I don't like dogs sad
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
The dogs look like their owners
Next topic please
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by Ilekeh(f): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
@tonto dike

A husky does not belong in Nigeria's weather.

That's torture.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by kcowen(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Anything about lalasticlala makes front page,Bro how did yuh manage to pull all things through,Two topic making Front page in a Row....Seun How much did he pay yuh....?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by Nikapetrelli(f): 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nw is celebrities n there pets,Flavour n d names he gave though
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
Where's my bingo?
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by Ilekeh(f): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
If I wasn't a full time grad student and a full time employee, I'd get a dog.

They're sooooo cute, loyal, friendly and innocent.
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by holatin(m): 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
wao
I don't know dog now have dogs
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by SenatorM(m): 12:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Dog Meat Sweet Sha

Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by biggeorge700(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
I don't joke with mine too (pilot) and I've got brand new puppies if anyone is interested

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by JonCina(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
Akwa-Ibom people things just dey different!
See how Inyanya dog resemble witch!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by holatin(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
major banks is a nigeria music prodicer now
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by deavicky(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
I prefer goat to dog, becos goat is useful at the end of the day
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by nosagold(m): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Omo see as popeye wowo! Xi mu xo

That's chinese for delicious
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
Cute Bingos Dogs
Re: Photos: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Cute Dogs by peteruuu(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
cheesy Iyanya's so-called-cute-dog looks like a devil grin
Very skinny cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin cheesy

Wetin CONSIGN me sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Arrives Jos Plateau State: The Home Coming (photos) / Adeniji Temitope, Ex Miss Ambassador For Peace, Celebrates Birthday (Photos) / Banky W In His White Wedding Suit, Looking Dapper (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.