Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate (3322 Views)

NLC Strike: Apc Is Setting A Dangerous Precedence. / Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline / History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by ahaika23: 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
BUHARI BECOMES AKPOS' MENTOR

Akpos had successfully answered all the test questions by the interviewer, and it was time to state his qualifications and present corresponding certificates..

INTERVIEWER:What are your academics qualification?

AKPOS:I hold a B.sc in marketing(University of Ibadan) an ICAN andan M.sc in Human Resource Management (University of Lagos).

INTERVIEWER:Wow that's good and very impressive. Can I see your credentials, as in the corresponding certificates?

AKPOS:It's with the Military Board. The Secretary to the Military Board is with them Sir.

INTERVIEWER:Haba!, when did that start? Even if they are to hold it, is thereno photocopy?

Akpos:Sir am not lying. Even Buhari's own is there.

INTERVIEWER:Really?

AKPOS:Sir, I can swear an affidavit to this sir

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by gratiaeo(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2015
Who need university degree when you can walk into court and swear affidavit

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by deji68: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
So called "Anti corruption crusader" that cannot follow due process. ..chai naija people and Double standards cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by mazzi: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
This certificate issue is rilly painting apc red.go to other social media and u will weep for apc.chai,nigerianz get bad mouth oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by gratiaeo(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nemesis have caught up with Buhari.
Substituting GEJ with Buhari is going 30 step backward

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by ahaika23: 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2015
Illiterate vs PhD grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by b1oodykiller: 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by ahaika23: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by Samunique(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Chai nemesis!!!!

The tears of those whipped with KOBOKO like cows by WAI officials during buhari military regime are crying for vengeance!!!!

Buhari in trouble!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by myola(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2015
its high time people of goodwill start to petition INEC before we loose that chance. anybody in the house that know how to do that should please enlighten us please
Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by major466(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
It appears Buhari never had a secondary school certificate when he joined the Nigerian Army. Check this out, he place more emphasis on the sponsored training he got while in the military than ordinary school certificate, which is the major requirement for contesting the Presidency.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by obuksjr(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2015
Please don't allow my neighbour's son who detest school see this post, otherwise he will get discouraged and dropout since AFFIDAVIT could serve as CERTIFICATE.

I believe in the gospel of CHANGE....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by ahaika23: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2015
Samunique:
Chai nemesis!!!!

The tears of those whipped with KOBOKO like cows by WAI officials during buhari military regime are crying for vengeance!!!!

Buhari in trouble!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin illiterate vs PhD
Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by ahaika23: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
major466:
It appears Buhari never had a secondary school certificate when he joined the Nigerian Army. Check this out, he place more emphasis on the sponsored training he got while in the military than ordinary school certificate, which is the major requirement for contesting the Presidency.
illiterate is going NOWHERE! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by cjrane: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2015
gratiaeo:
Who need university degree when you can walk into court and swear affidavit
[size=18pt]Jokes aside,

I am in the process of swearing an affidavit that i have PhD from Havard University. There is a job i want to get and that is their requirement.

BTW, I think Buhari went to University of Ibadan secondary school. I remember seeing a lanky guy like him then. He dropped out on JSS 2 and joined the army to do a coup. I can swear that affidavit that he was my classmate if he will reward me handsomely when we grab Nigerian treasury grin grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
I have written to the Principal Government College Katsina. I need details about this ...1956 - 1961.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by tit(f): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
obuksjr:
Please don't allow my neighbour's son who detest school see this post, otherwise he will get discouraged and dropout since AFFIDAVIT could serve as CERTIFICATE.

I believe in the gospel of CHANGE....

when i told my kids about boko haram they were overjoyed!

"no school! let's go there!"
then i told them, no tablet. no nintendo ds, maybe no clothes, since these are products of western education.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by Olaolufred(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
[size=14pt] IT IS POSSIBLE FOR HIS CERTS TO BE LOST, BURNT OR MISSING.
MANY OF US WHO CAME FROM POOR BACKGROUNDS IN THE 70S CAN'T BOAST OF HVING OUR SCHOOL LEAVING CERTS OR EVEN BIRTH CERTS.
HOWEVER, INSTITUTIONS SHOULD DOCUMENT SUCH.
MILITARY SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP OUT ON THIS.
AFFIDAVITS IS LEGAL. I HAVE IT FOR SOME DOCUMENTS I HAD LOST. HOWEVER, VERIFICATION OF SUCH CAN BE DONE WITH THE INSTITUTIONS INVOLVED.[/size]
Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by obuksjr(m): 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2015
tit:

when i told my kids about boko haram they were overjoyed!

"no school! let's go there!"
then i told them, no tablet. no nintendo ds, maybe no clothes, since these are products of western education.
Lol...And what was their response after the no school,no tablet gesture?
Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by tit(f): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=14pt] IT IS POSSIBLE FOR HIS CERTS TO BE LOST, BURNT OR MISSING.
MANY OF US WHO CAME FROM POOR BACKGROUNDS IN THE 70S CAN'T BOAST OF HVING OUR SCHOOL LEAVING CERTS OR EVEN BIRTH CERTS.
HOWEVER, INSTITUTIONS SHOULD DOCUMENT SUCH.
MILITARY SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP OUT ON THIS.
AFFIDAVITS IS LEGAL. I HAVE IT FOR SOME DOCUMENTS I HAD LOST. HOWEVER, VERIFICATION OF SUCH CAN BE DONE WITH THE INSTITUTIONS INVOLVED.[/size]

has barewa college closed?
is nmtc not still in existence?

if he took london gce in either school, it is easy for him to get a copy of letter from the school.
or he can write to waec or whatever body that acqured the assets and liabilities of london gce.

you guys stop heating up the polity!
just produce the certificate so your man can be on the ballot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by Samunique(m): 2:55am On Jan 05, 2015
ahaika23:
grin grin grin grin grin illiterate vs PhD
grin which one do u preferr? Cow rearer Or prof?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 05, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan Precedence:
1)N2.6 thrillion subsidy scam
2)N556 billion naira case dropped against Mohammed Abacha
3)Missing $20 billion dollars
4)$553 million dollar bribe Goodluck Jonathan cabinet members collected from ENI for an oil block as revealed in Italian court in October 2014 that would have been a secret if not for Daily Mail UK exposing the story.
Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 05, 2015
Nigerians do not know what they wish for in following Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by Brimmie(m): 4:13am On Jan 05, 2015
I've downloaded Fr. Mbaka's Video, and just yesterday, 7 people copied it from me and they've started sharing it among their Christian Folks.

Stop ranting on Social Media, do your Part! Collect your PVC.. Spread the Gospel!!

#BuhariOsinbajo
#Change

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 05, 2015
Brimmie:
I've downloaded Fr. Mbaka's Video, and just yesterday, 7 people copied it from me and they've started sharing it among their Christian Folks.

Stop ranting on Social Media, do your Part! Collect your PVC.. Spread the Gospel!!

#BuhariOsinbajo
#Change
I've shared the video to everyone in my Church I hope it goes viral.
Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by Brimmie(m): 4:24am On Jan 05, 2015
seges:

I've shared the video to everyone in my Church I hope it goes viral.

The Video caught the attention of one of our Visitors (Christian). The Man had to leave his seat and sit next to me to watch it on my PC.

I don't even need the other part of the Video. tongue

The Ministry is Moving!!

Who says GMB can't win South East!??

Change is here!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by ahaika23: 4:57am On Jan 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin gullible naija people. Mbaka who danced and blessee mama peace just over a week ago only for him to turn around and start acting up and you think his bank account remained the same? It's good you hype your Islamic extremist as much as you can, and this could only mean a terrible sour cry when he finally loses. That victory for GEJ will be sweeter. grin grin grin grin grin
Brimmie:

The Video caught the attention of one of our Visitors (Christian). The Man had to leave his seat and sit next to me to watch it on my PC.

I don't even need the other part of the Video. tongue

The Ministry is Moving!!

Who says GMB can't win South East!??

Change is here!!
Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by Brimmie(m): 5:04am On Jan 05, 2015
ahaika23:
grin grin grin grin grin gullible naija people. Mbaka who danced and blessee mama peace just over a week ago only for him to turn around and start acting up and you think his bank account remained the same? It's good you hype your Islamic extremist as much as you can, and this could only mean a terrible sour cry when he finally loses. That victory for GEJ will be sweeter. grin grin grin grin grin

You're free to console yourself with those Grining Smiley. You didn't make any reason or point why your Dearly GEJ would be victorious. Oh.. TAN Robot?

**in NgeneUkwenu's voice** Who activated you?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sets Precedence - Affidavit For Certificate by ahaika23: 5:33am On Jan 05, 2015
Brimmie:

You're free to console yourself with those Grining Smiley. You didn't make any reason or point why your Dearly GEJ would be victorious. Oh.. TAN Robot?

**in NgeneUkwenu's voice** Who activated you?? grin grin
He always wins grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" / Video Link To Zamfara's Ex-commissioner Shameful Act / Why NNEWI Model Can Transform NIGERIA - Punchng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.