Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,645 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? (5629 Views)

Christy Daniels, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria International Stuns In New Pics / Nwafor Violet Lagos Most Beautiful Girl In 2016 / Could She Be The Most Beautiful Nigerian Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by plucky16(m): 6:32am On Jan 06, 2015
emmysoftyou:
i storm on this pix on facebook,but i think they re really sentimental towards their choice....

But to me the hausa lady look cute and beautifu....

What about yu?

because she looks like Nicki minaj abi
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:24am On Jan 06, 2015
emmysoftyou:
how i go write am wel? I be akwa ibom? Atleast i try.
and precise who tel u sey i no write am well?
u be efik and wat i wrote is ibibio,
if u want knw sey i sabi tok am,make u pm me or call me,
i wil teach yu how to speak ibibio..
tutu kpor[means til 2mrow]

Lol, m from akwa ibom state, but stays in calabar
Is not tutu kpor, its tutu mkpong...
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by emmysoftyou: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2015
Esdb3:
ok good. When you wake up after the wedding night and your wife says "darling you almost killed me yesterday" looking like this......

Don't say nobody didn't warn you. And don't go wash your d*ck
hahaha,
guy u wicked o,wich kind old white lady be dat..
wel na black be de koko
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by emmysoftyou: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2015
plucky16:

because she looks like Nicki minaj abi
exactly
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ibo and Hausa
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by Nickymezor(f): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
D Igbo lady nw,
Re: Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful? by Toppie2(f): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
They' re all beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Ghanaian Female Celebs With Hot, Sexy, Banging Bodies / Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) / Late Ayinla Omowura’s Son, Akeem Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.