Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) (5624 Views)

CHAII!!! See The South African UKWU That Got Nigerians Talking (PHOTOS) / Chaii See What Chris Brown Is Missing Oo, She Stopped Fukking Her (photos) / Chaii See What This Lagos Big Girl Wore To NEA NORMINATION Party (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) by gistparrot: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2015
Please Help!!My House Girl Is Tempting Me…… What Can I Do?
I will simply go straight to the point, as I would not want to give very explicit details about myself. This is for some obvious reasons. My wife is very sharp, I mean, she is such an intelligent woman and can easily trace this true confession to me. For the fact that I love her so much, I cannot let a thing fall in-between us. That is why I have kept this as top-secret till today; but I will have to let this out of the bag....

Continue reading--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/please-helpmy-house-girl-is-tempting-me-what-can-i-do/

Re: Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) by olaafirst: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
Dis one house girg abi house mterial

1 Like

Re: Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) by princesslucy83: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2015
This one house gal or your bedmate?
Re: Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) by DJMCOTTY(m): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2015
How can i give u advice when u havent provided info. Abeg post more picture joor, ................... And again are u sure your wife is not a Nairalander? Thread carefull dude.
Re: Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) by dhantey324(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2015
Where my belt? undecided rubbish
Re: Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 29, 2015
abeg joor!
fake downloaded pix
Re: Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) by ZeezaRapture(m): 4:09am On Sep 29, 2015
Op, try and tell me another lieangry
Re: Chaii!! See How My House Girl Is Tempting Me With Her Se*xy Ukwu (photos) by osesology(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2015
Is that your house girl or you are just trying to use that picture to portray what you mean? either way you are OYO.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Proposes To Disabled Girlfriend(pics) / Dj Cuppy Rocks Cement Backo Bags As Footwear To An Event / Lady Goes Gaga Remove Her Towel After Laycon Was Declared Winner Of Bbnija(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.