Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,326 members, 7,864,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:37 PM

Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors (5161 Views)

Thugs Destroy APC Political Banners On Ikorodu Road, Lagos (Photos) / Heavy Rain in TBS , Surulere Stadium that brooms cant sweep, God Angry With APC? / Osinbanjo-embarrassing-christians-with-his-conduct. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors by cjrane: 2:48am On Jan 06, 2015
I thought i was the only one that noticed the mocking of Christianity by Buhari.
He calls for total sharia of Nigeria when he was a maximum ruler and calls on christian votes when it becomes obvious he cannot win on Muslim votes alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors by omolami: 11:34am On Jan 06, 2015
He may insult the sensibiliy of Catholic church but definitely not other denominations.The catholics play a lot of politics among themselves,hence Onayikan is not good terms with d president of CAN.The catholic leaders visited d pesident of recent without recourse to the CAN president.They see themselves as superior to other denominations, wearas they are d most inferior bec they worship graven image contrary to bible instruction.Buhari may use them to propagate sharia but that can only work within d catholic faith alone.Mbaka is a willing,stooge to propagate sharia.I have heared a Rev Fr who,said he is only not to mary but can have girl friends and drink beer at will.That is catholic for yu.Graven image worshipers.
Re: Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors by Calculia: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
omolami:
He may insult the sensibiliy of Catholic church but definitely not other denominations.The catholics play a lot of politics among themselves,hence Onayikan is not good terms with d president of CAN.The catholic leaders visited d pesident of recent without recourse to the CAN president.They see themselves as superior to other denominations, wearas they are d most inferior bec they worship graven image contrary to bible instruction.Buhari may use them to propagate sharia but that can only work within d catholic faith alone.Mbaka is a willing,stooge to propagate sharia.I have heared a Rev Fr who,said he is only not to mary but can have girl friends and drink beer at will.That is catholic for yu.Graven image worshipers.

I cannot disagree wit ur stance on the catholic faith. Let the so called Catholic explain their faith becos everything u said about them to an extent is true.
Re: Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors by ibrahym47(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
where in the bible did it say christian leaders should not partake in politics? Can you tell that to Ayo Oritsejafor?
Question of the day. 1 million likes
Re: Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors by Calculia: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
dontjealousme1:

Na so dem dey take like? U be Asewo man... cheesy

Whether dey like it or not GEJ till 2019...

1 Like

Re: Gen Buhari Insults The Sensibility Of Christians With APC Political Pastors by B69U: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
cjrane:
I thought i was the only one that noticed the mocking of Christianity by Buhari.
He calls for total sharia of Nigeria when he was a maximum ruler and calls on christian votes when it becomes obvious he cannot win on Muslim votes alone.

Those are powerful images...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEMA Associates Tremor In Abuja To Mining Activities / List Of State Governors Not Willing To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage & Their Excuse / Behold the intimidating profile of DIG Egbunike, Abba Kyari’s Nemesis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.