Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary (15653 Views)

Why Does A Job Interviewer Want To Know My Current Salary? / How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Monthly? / How Much Does An Entry Level Graduate(teller) At UNITY Bank Earn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
A frnd of mine is abt to be applied for d job of a petrol attendant in replace of his formal job computer operator, his been paid 10k per month nd no any allowance or petty income, now he secure anoda job as a petrol attendant but he was confused wen they said dey will only be paying him 9k per month, yet he said many of pipu in knw dat work in such field leave more than the payment, the question nw is, is there any other way they earn income apart frm their salary? He's confused at least if he can see a token of 500 naira a day apart frm d salary he will resume for the job.....pls fellow nairalander ur contribution counts a lots thanks [b]A frnd of mine is abt to be applied for d job of a petrol attendant in replace of his formal job computer operator, his been paid 10k per month nd no any allowance or petty income, now he secure anoda job as a petrol attendant but he was confused wen they said dey will only be paying him 9k per month, yet he said many of pipu in knw dat work in such field leave more than the payment, the question nw is, is there any other way they earn income apart frm their salary? He's confused at least if he can see a token of 500 naira a day apart frm d salary he will resume for the job.....pls fellow nairalander ur contribution counts a lots thanks [/b]A frnd of mine is abt to be applied for d job of a petrol attendant in replace of his formal job computer operator, his been paid 10k per month nd no any allowance or petty income, now he secure anoda job as a petrol attendant but he was confused wen they said dey will only be paying him 9k per month, yet he said many of pipu in knw dat work in such field leave more than the payment, the question nw is, is there any other way they earn income apart frm their salary? He's confused at least if he can see a token of 500 naira a day apart frm d salary he will resume for the job.....pls fellow nairalander ur contribution counts a lots thanks
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by sugarbuns(f): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2015
First question: is it a part time job?
Second: what is his highest level of education?
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2015
Is a full time job and educational qualification is ND
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by DahtzFestjayz: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
A petrol attendance earns More than salary, If he is Humble, have Respect and Jovial; Per day he earn Almost #2,500. The tips from Rich men/women will help.

Life is not all about Education, its how you impact Knowledge into your self.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by stanley37(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
except u wanna start stealing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by Elparaiso(m): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2015
Booked....
When it enters FP....
I would contribute....
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by mrking3(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2015
He can only earn more money through dubious means! Eg by faking the fuel pump! That's what most of them do!!! I heard they make as much as 10-20k daily!!! Meanwhile, they earn 15k legitimately per month as salary!
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by heroarams(m): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2015
By ripping off their customers. How else??
S/he sells air into your fuel tank and 'reggaes' the change.

Its my boo's birthday
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by Codedboy95(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
Some filling station charge #50naira if you are buying with keg. you can decide whether you want to pay them the 50naira or you want them to deduct it from the amount of petrol you want to buy (they sell you 50naira less) so i guess the #50naira is for the petrol attendant. The more they sell the more they earn that's why you will see some petrol attendant begging you to come to their pump

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by WinkWrld: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
NOTE. MY EXPERIENCE.

I WENT INTO A PETROL STATION AND ALL I HAD ON ME WAS 1k. MY GUAGE WAS RED AND I WAS TO EMBARK ON ONE OF THOSE TERRIBLE TRAFFIC. ......I DROVE INTO THE STATION AND AS NORMAL, OPEND MY FUEL TANK FROM INSIDE AND LOOKED AT THE ATTENDANT WHO SAID , 'OGA SEE YOUR METER' I LOOKED AND TOLD HIM, 1k. JUST AS HE STARTED PUMPING, I LOOKED AWAY, HE DID NOT NOTICE THAT I WAS USING THE SIDE RARE MIRROR TO WATCH THE METER RUN, ..TO MY GREAT SURPRISE, I SAW HIS HAND AIM FOR THE RESET BUTTON AND THE METER RUNNIN JUMPED FROM 623 to 1000 and I NOTICED THE PUMP STOPPED. I THEN CALLED HIM AND TOLD HIM IF HE DID NOT COMPLETE THE SALES, I WILL EXPOSE HIM AND BEAT HIM BLUEBLACK, HE QUICKLY PORTRAYED AND BEGGED ME SILENTLY...

NOTE, THIS IS JUST ONE OF MANY TRICKS THESE GUYS PLAY ON CUSTOMERS THERBY KILLING PEOPLE'S BUSINESS.

IF HE SUCCESSFULLY DEFRAUD 5cars a day, that means approx 5x500=2500, and in one month 2500x30. That's about 75k
75k + salary 10k =80k...
He has collected more than an entry level banker.

BE WARNED. IF U CAN AFFORD TO BUY PETROL, TAKE THE TIME TO COME OUT OF UR VEHICLE. THESE GUYS HAVE REGULAR MUGU's

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by asco15(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
Well, why wanna work in a place that will be paying you 20k a month after working 12hours daily.
There is a new job opportunity that you can EARN AS YOU WORK. That is to say you determine your paycheck.
Its not a new business but its not also common. You can visit oilbizng.com if you wanna know much about this business opportunity.
Am just passing-bye.
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by ehisdan(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2015
WinkWrld:
NOTE. MY EXPERIENCE.

I WENT INTO A PETROL STATION AND ALL I HAD ON ME WAS 1k. MY GUAGE WAS RED AND I WAS TO EMBARK ON ONE OF THOSE TERRIBLE TRAFFIC. ......I DROVE INTO THE STATION AND AS NORMAL, OPEND MY FUEL TANK FROM INSIDE AND LOOKED AT THE ATTENDANT WHO SAID , 'OGA SEE YOUR METER' I LOOKED AND TOLD HIM, 1k. JUST AS HE STARTED PUMPING, I LOOKED AWAY, HE DID NOT NOTICE THAT I WAS USING THE SIDE RARE MIRROR TO WATCH THE METER RUN, ..TO MY GREAT SURPRISE, I SAW HIS HAND AIM FOR THE RESET BUTTON AND THE METER RUNNIN JUMPED FROM 623 to 1000 and I NOTICED THE PUMP STOPPED. I THEN CALLED HIM AND TOLD HIM IF HE DID NOT COMPLETE THE SALES, I WILL EXPOSE HIM AND BEAT HIM BLUEBLACK, HE QUICKLY PORTRAYED AND BEGGED ME SILENTLY...

NOTE, THIS IS JUST ONE OF MANY TRICKS THESE GUYS PLAY ON CUSTOMERS THERBY KILLING PEOPLE'S BUSINESS.

IF HE SUCCESSFULLY DEFRAUD 5cars a day, that means approx 5x500=2500, and in one month 2500x30. That's about 75k
75k + salary 10k =80k...

BE WARNED. IF U CAN AFFORD TO BUY PETROL, TAKE THE TIME TO COME OUT OF UR VEHICLE. THESE GUYS HAVE REGULAR MUGU's
Exactly
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by siegfried99(m): 12:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Hmm

#....#
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by cycline404(m): 1:58am On Jan 05, 2015
The ripping off the kegs sales kills.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by Emereolevanwill(m): 3:15am On Jan 05, 2015
Nawa
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Op, start the job and stop bothering nairalanders.
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by jericco1(m): 5:03am On Jan 05, 2015
Austerity measures
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by tonychristopher: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2015
WinkWrld:
NOTE. MY EXPERIENCE.

75k + salary 10k =80k...

My brother ..I learnt it ....I will first of all buy a 5 liter fuel ..its in my car always I have keg ..it will cost like 480 if it didn't fill the keg bro I will never buy from the station. Again

Secondly watch where taxi buy their fuel

They know the best station

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by armadeo(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2015
tonychristopher:

My brother ..I learnt it ....I will first of all buy a 5 liter fuel ..its in my car always I have keg ..it will cost like 480 if it didn't fill the keg bro I will never buy from the station. Again

Secondly watch where taxi buy their fuel

They know the best station

And bike men. Anywhere u see them the pump is hoof. My motto.
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by tonychristopher: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2015
armadeo:
[/b]

And bike men. Anywhere u see them the pump is hoof. My motto.

As a driver there are few test you should conduct and know your tank

My car uses a filled tank of 4k and 1k fuel is quarter empty thank ..2 k should take the tank half almost

But always notice the stations that bike keke and likes always go to
Their nozzles are manageable
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by bigtimemugu(m): 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
now listen let me educate yea dat talk trash, i worked in a filling station for complete 4years as a pump attendant,station suporvisor, and finally a station manager before i resigned or fired. there are lots of ways to earn legitimate money on dat job, and there are lots of othe ways to get unlegitimate raw cash too.
it all depends on u.NOTE : MY ENTRY SALARY WAS 3500 AS @ 2004 .I DEY MOVE CLEAN MECEDEZ E200 AS @ 2010 WITH 2 TOYOTA HIACE BUS.
FOR UNLEGITIMATE MEANS:
1.u need to be psychologically alert to discover the mugu who will claim big boy , he will relax in his car demanding u open his /her tank and dispense 5k fuel ,already u shld knw dat such a lazy fool does nt knw the capacity of his tank and so can nt srongly argue y his tank was not full @ 5k, the maga dont even knw his car consumption rate, u strike by not wiping the meter ofcos hez so stupid dat he does nt bother to look up the meter. 15liters previous dispensed quantity is what he will hav to pay for being stupid.next time he /she shld pocket his /her big boy during economic meltdown.
2.figure pronouciation: some illitrate will prounce 14.500 liters as 14500k allow him to say the figure and then u concure &wipe it off immediately.he will pay to avoid embarrassment.
3.claim there is no change always: by the time u sum up all 20,50,10,& 5 naira change with u , u will av ur TF for the day.
4.we dont dispense on keg here sir, but if u wish to fill ur 50liters on the boot ,additional 500 for my risk sir, oya fill amm!
5.watch out for hausa trailer drivers on the diseal pump,most of them infact all of them are stack illitrate , oga put am for 500 liter aw much per liter , the mugu dey see 100 naira per liter on the screen him Go ask u aw much . sharp guy codedly!! if u can buy up to 500 , i will giv u 150 per liter . the mugu go say abeg 140 put 1000 liter.40x1000 〓4000. most of the hausa drivers made figure error mistake. they can comfortably give u 100,500 against 10,500. is nt ur fault western education is evil. and beside dem don sell NAMA (cow) finish money full motor .
6. MAKE UNA WAIT I DE COM MY BA3 LOW ......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by bastien: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2015
Oil money
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by dkronicle(m): 6:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Bigtimemugu have said it all. Ex-fuel con
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by youngsahito(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dat money is too small 4 dat kind of wrk n infact dere shud be an off day 4 him too...talking frm experience
Re: Pls How Much Does A Petrol Attendant Earn Apart From their Salary by tonychristopher: 8:05am On Jan 06, 2015
bigtimemugu:
now listen let me educate yea dat talk trash, i worked in a filling station for complete 4years as a pump attendant,station suporvisor, and finally a station manager before i resigned or fired. there are lots of ways to earn legitimate money on dat job, and there are lots of othe ways to get unlegitimate raw cash too.
it all depends on u.NOTE : MY ENTRY SALARY WAS 3500 AS @ 2004 .I DEY MOVE CLEAN MECEDEZ E200 AS @ 2010 WITH 2 TOYOTA HIACE BUS.
FOR UNLEGITIMATE MEANS:
1.u need to be psychologically alert to discover the mugu who will claim big boy , he will relax in his car demanding u open his /her tank and dispense 5k fuel ,already u shld knw dat such a lazy fool does nt knw the capacity of his tank and so can nt srongly argue y his tank was not full @ 5k, the maga dont even knw his car consumption rate, u strike by not wiping the meter ofcos hez so stupid dat he does nt bother to look up the meter. 15liters previous dispensed quantity is what he will hav to pay for being stupid.next time he /she shld pocket his /her big boy during economic meltdown.
2.figure pronouciation: some illitrate will prounce 14.500 liters as 14500k allow him to say the figure and then u concure &wipe it off immediately.he will pay to avoid embarrassment.
3.claim there is no change always: by the time u sum up all 20,50,10,& 5 naira change with u , u will av ur TF for the day.
4.we dont dispense on keg here sir, but if u wish to fill ur 50liters on the boot ,additional 500 for my risk sir, oya fill amm!
5.watch out for hausa trailer drivers on the diseal pump,most of them infact all of them are stack illitrate , oga put am for 500 liter aw much per liter , the mugu dey see 100 naira per liter on the screen him Go ask u aw much . sharp guy codedly!! if u can buy up to 500 , i will giv u 150 per liter . the mugu go say abeg 140 put 1000 liter.40x1000 〓4000. most of the hausa drivers made figure error mistake. they can comfortably give u 100,500 against 10,500. is nt ur fault western education is evil. and beside dem don sell NAMA (cow) finish money full motor .
6. MAKE UNA WAIT I DE COM MY BA3 LOW ......

That's another eye opener ....people look at job based on pay ...no its based on fringe benefits

I have worked in a firm that pas

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? / Security Tips When Going For Job Interview / 6 Attributes Employers Look For In A Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.