Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,233 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood (2978 Views)

Muslim Brotherhood Plotting To Bomb Banks, Barracks, Prisons – Lai Mohammed / Breaking News: The East To Build Self Financed Sea Port In Onitsha / #presidentialmediachat: Buhari Not Different From Adolf Hitler – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Muslim Brotherhood was founded in Egypt in 1928 by a 22-year old Muslim named Hassan al-Banna, who admired Adolf Hitler's hatred of the Jews and persistently wrote to Hitler to express his admiration for Hitler, as well as his desire for collaboration with Hitler's Nazi Party.

When Hitler rose to power, his Nazis supported al-Banna, a school teacher, to grow the Muslim Brotherhood into its ally in the Middle East; by 1938, the membership of Muslim Brotherhood topped 200,000.

During World War II, members of the Muslim Brotherhood spied for Hitler's Nazis in the Middle East and fought for Hitler as Nazi troops in two specially formed Muslim Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions ('Handschar' is German for scimitar, the curved saber used by the Muslim troops of the Ottoman empire).

Above is Hitler with Haj Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem and a close ally of al-Banna, in Berlin, where he lived as Hitler's VIP guest from 1941 to 1945, before joining al-Banna in Egypt in 1946. The Muslim Nazi troops of the Waffen-SS Handschar Divisions are being reviewed by Haj Amin al-Husseini (right) and by the SS Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler (below).

Due to the large number of Muslim volunteers, the Handschar Divisions were the largest of Hitler's 38 Waffen-SS divisions.

After World War II, the Muslim Brotherhood continued to grow, supported this time by the West, which saw it as a counterweight to the threat of Soviet-backed communism in the Middle East. By the late 1940s, Muslim Brotherhood numbered 500,000 members.

While some of them built schools and medical clinics, other continued to engage in violence, including bombings, arsons and murders. In 1948, members of the Muslim Brotherhood assassinated the Egyptian Prime Minister Mahmoud Fahmi al-Nuqrashi and participated in the invasion of the newly re-created nation of Israel.

The Muslim Brotherhood's violent conflict with the Egyptian government, which also included the government's assassination of al-Hanna and two failed Muslim Brotherhood assassination attempts on the Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser, eventually led to many of its leaders being jailed while others fled and established branches abroad, mostly in the other Middle Eastern Arab nations but also in Europe, UK and USA.

Concluding that it did not yet have the muscle to spread Islam by force, Muslim Brotherhood 'officially' renounced violence in the 1970s, and switched to more cunning strategies detailed in its secret internal manifesto: "The Project".

In 1979, Western powers supported the Muslim Brotherhood to form the Mujahedeen army and fight the Soviet army in Afghanistan.

In 1987, Muslim Brotherhood in Israel created Hamas, whose members still use the Nazi salute (above) and read Hitler's Mein Kampf, which the Muslim Brotherhood titled, My Jihad, and translated into Arabic in the 1930s (Mein Kampf remains the #6 best-seller today in the Muslim world and a favorite among the members of Muslim Brotherhood).
[img]http://ajewinjerusalem.files./2009/05/hezbollahnazisalute.jpg[/img]

In 1989, the Muslim Brotherhood's Mujahedeen army pushed the Soviet army out of Afghanistan and then split. One of the factions became Al Qaeda, led by a Muslim Brotherhood-schooled Saudi named Osama bin Laden.

BILLIONBIBLES.ORG ©2014. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
The best thing is to let Christianity die a natural death. A slow death has something comforting about it. The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science... The instructions of a hygienic nature that most religions gave, contributed to the foundation of organized communities. The precepts ordering people to wash, to avoid certain drinks, to fast at appointed dates, to take exercise, to rise with the sun, to climb to the top of the minaret — all these were obligations invented by intelligent people. The exhortation to fight courageously is also self-explanatory. Observe, by the way, that, as a corollary, the Moslem was promised a paradise peopled with sensual girls, where wine flowed in streams — a real earthly paradise. The Christians, on the other hand, declare themselves satisfied if after their death they are allowed to sing hallelujahs! ...Christianity, of course, has reached the peak of absurdity in this respect. And that's why one day its structure will collapse. Science has already impregnated humanity. Consequently, the more Christianity clings to its dogmas, the quicker it will decline.!

-Adolph Hitler
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2015
I can imagine people being enthusiastic about the paradise of Mohammed, but as for the insipid paradise of the Christians! In your lifetime, you used to hear the music of Richard Wagner. After your death, it will be nothing but hallelujahs, the waving of palms, children of an age for the feeding bottle, and hoary old men. The man of the isles pays homage to the forces of nature. But Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless, nor any more indecent way of turning the idea of the Godhead into a mockery. A nigga with his taboos is crushingly superior to the human being who seriously believes in transubstantiation.

-Adolph Hitler
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2015
You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

-Adolph Hitler
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adolf Hitler: “But Christianity is an invention of sick brains : one could imagine nothing more senseless, nor any more indecent way of turning the idea of the Godhead into a mockery. A negro with his tabus is crushingly superior to the human being who seriously believes in Transubstantiation.” and..“Let it not be said that Christianity brought man the life of the soul, for that evolution was in the natural order of things.”

Mein Koran: 2:193 And fight them [Jews, Christians, Pagans] until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2015
“..the only religion I respect is Islam, the only prophet I admire is the prophet Muhammad..”

“..Hence today, I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator, by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of ALLAH.”
-Adolf Hitler | Mein Kampf
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2015
Here is a quoted excerpt from:  Das Biber

“..Have you read “Mein Kampf”? I have! Have you read the Koran? I have! In dealing with both, it is clear that Hitler was a Muslim. He has dealt with Islam, he had the same ideas of community and family struggle as Muslims. Hitler was one of us, “says Tarik S. The 20-year-old Turk is a Hitler Jew-hater and supporter. For him, it is obvious that Adolf Hitler was a Muslim. “Why do you think Hitler has done more for the Muslims than probably any other single Muslim has done? Because he loved Muslims, he wanted to be one of them, and therefore converted to Islam.. “
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
“..In boundless love as a Muslim and as a man, I read through the passage which tells us how Allah at last rose in his might and seized the scourge to drive out the temple of the brood of vipers and adders..”

- Adolph Hitler | Speech on 14October1941
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hitler

He would have being the world's greatest if not for his extreme racial hate

Unfortunately it is this hate that fuelled him to the top and destroyed him there.

Heil Hitler

Germany can be great without hate

Germany remains the greatest only if it embraces others but not ........................
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
@Op urs posts are dedicated to hatred of D Muslims, abeg no give ur self heart attack oo, cos en no go win Jonathan vote this time.

Sai Buhari
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by SeverusSnape(m): 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wow!...In all my readings about Hitler and the 2nd world war, I've never come across these quotes. This is really revealing and thought provoking. The man was really a megalomaniac and a Jew hating maniac.
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
@ op Hate Muslims all u like, e no go win gej votes dis time grin
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2015
Maple:
@Op urs posts are dedicated to hatred of D Muslims, abeg no give ur self heart attack oo, cos en no go win Jonathan vote this time.

Sai Buhari

Muslims don't fight for justice. Muslims are inspired by selfish jealous hatred. Islam gives Muslims liscence to kill, r@pe and steal.

Muslims that kill in the name of Allah do so in line with laid down Islamic doctrine as contained in their Koran.

Muslims that commit suicide bombings don't do it because they are frustrated or are fighting a selfless cause but they do it selfishly to gain entry into Islamic heaven.

Hitler was a very smart man. He saw how Islamic doctrine bennefited both the state and the martyr. Islam wrote the book for mind control and MK Ultra which was a CIA Psych OPs that was originally developed by NAZI scientists that was later continued in the US.

Islam and Muslims are prone to irrational hatred, violence and vile acts in the name of their god.

4 Likes

Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2015
Maple:
@ op Hate Muslims all u like, e no go win gej votes dis time grin

Don't be a fool.

1 Like

Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Bawss1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Wow!...In all my readings about Hitler and the 2nd world war, I've never come across these quotes. This is really revealing and thought provoking. The man was really a megalomaniac and a Jew hating maniac.

And you believe all this?! shocked
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bawss1:

Your ignorance is not an excuse.

Google Mein Kamp and read first hand Hitler's views on Christianity, Judaism and his preference and adoration for Islam.

Research how Hitler was successful in taken over large swath of north Africa and how he was nearly on the verge of overrunning British controlled Egypt.
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2015
Hitler is a poster child for Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by SeverusSnape(m): 6:29pm On Jan 04, 2015
Bawss1:

I do to a very large extent, Hitler hated Jews, Muslims hate Jews too. So this may be true. You know the enemy of your enemy is your friend.
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Meanwhile here is what other notable people at that time thought of Islam...

[size=18pt]George S. Patton[/size]
George Smith Patton, Jr. (1885 – 1945 AD) was a United States Army officer most famous for his leadership commanding corps and armies as a general in World War II.

To me it seems certain that the fatalistic teachings of Muhammad and the utter degradation of women is the outstanding cause for the arrested development of the Arab. He is exactly as he was around the year 700, while we have kept on developing.
Re: Hitler Financed The Muslim Brotherhood by gnykelly(m): 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
nice piece of info

(1) (Reply)

Two Weeks To Polls: Jonathan’s Campaign In Disarray As Buhari Surges / Part II - The Economist anyalisis / Dr. Ugo Okoli First African Woman Medical Director & Director, UK Public Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.