Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Could We Have This Changes? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Could We Have This Changes? (430 Views)

What Changes Would You Like Seun To Effect On Nairaland / VIDEO: Jonathan Must Not See Or Hear This, Femi Fani-kayode Changes Tune / Weird: Woman Changes Name To Abcdefg Hijklmn Opqrst Uvwxyz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could We Have This Changes? by KeDv: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2015
Nairaland has grown to be one of the most visited and loved online community in Nigerian. With the growing number of members and active posters, it is becoming increasingly difficult to surf through pages and see interesting comments. Here are some features I believe would tackle these concerns.

NESTED REPLY. Could we replace quote with reply?. Instead of quotes, replies should be nested beneath a comment, and further reply to a pre-comment also nested below it. This would make conversation easy to follow and it keeps track of all the related dialogue in a single page.

SORT BY LIKE. Could we change the way comments are sorted?. Sorting by best liked would bring attention to thoughtful and helpful posts. The fad in Nairaland is, Users rush to comment on topics just so they would be the first, without actually contributing useful or insightful comments, you see comments like "first to comment", "space booked''. Such posts undermines the information an Original poster may want to relate and I am fairly certain I'm not the only one who'd like such comments get rid-off first pages. Perhaps, also, sort by new could also be implemented with the possibility of users changing preferred sorting type.

I might be posting this in the wrong section or they might be a designated topic for suggestions like this, i'm sorry.

(1) (Reply)

Two Female Suicide, One Of Them Is 15 Years, Bombers Kill 20 People In Potiskum / Gen. Muhammadu Buhari On School Certificate Issue / Is Essentialhome A Fraud?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.